PDA

View Full Version : Classy OM fan on Dak

Bully Dee Williams
09-27-2014, 12:23 PM
?@trueblueht: Bo would pass circles around that half breed at Moo U?

Good thing they aren't racist. OM are going to make the state proud next week if they get game day.

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 12:27 PM
Wow, that should be shown to Mullen to show all of their recruits.

IMissJack
09-27-2014, 12:28 PM
A little bourbon loosens the mouth...

MarketingBully01
09-27-2014, 12:28 PM
What the hell is he even talking about? Is he talking about our game in two months? He needs to worry about that next game because there is a heck of a lot of football to be played before the Egg Bowl.

GreenheadDawg
09-27-2014, 12:30 PM
Tweet that out to all the recruits. Especially Leo. You know damn well they would have already done it if it was a State fan

Bully Dee Williams
09-27-2014, 12:31 PM
I tweeted it retweeted to Mullen, Dak, Chris Fowler, Game Day, Preston Smith, and Geoff Collins.

That crap is unacceptable and just reinforces the culture of the plantation. Why would that even come up in a conversation about football?

Original48
09-27-2014, 12:31 PM
This guy can't be real..
@trueblueht: I wish there were more white boys on our recruiting board. College football has gotten very one sided and dark skins have taken over.

GreenheadDawg
09-27-2014, 12:32 PM
Yeh. Maybe that's a State fan giving them a dose of their own medicine

Offshore Dawg
09-27-2014, 12:35 PM
?@trueblueht: Bo would pass circles around that half breed at Moo U?

Good thing they aren't racist. OM are going to make the state proud next week if they get game day.

This is where my hatred for those low life cock sucking pieces of self inflated human garbage comes from. They are a embarrassment to decent members of the human race Just <17> them.

EAVdog
09-27-2014, 12:36 PM
Has to be a troll account., right Sure there are Ole Miss who probably feel that way but their trailer park doesn't have internet. If it is a troll account they need to knock it off. If it's legit then well....

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-27-2014, 12:37 PM
This is where my hatred for those low life cock sucking pieces of self inflated human garbage comes from. They are a embarrassment to decent members of the human race Just <17> them.

Dont retweet that garbage. This cannot be a legit person.

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 12:37 PM
Has to be a troll account., right Sure there are Ole Miss who probably feel that way but their trailer park doesn't have internet. If it is a troll account they need to knock it off. If it's legit then well....

Totally agree. I could have believed it was real until I saw the tweet posted by O48.

Bully Dee Williams
09-27-2014, 12:40 PM
Totally agree. I could have believed it was real until I saw the tweet posted by O48.

I didn't dig at all to see if it was a troll or not. That first tweet popped up in my timeline as a retweet from someone and made me mad as hell. The racist crap pisses me off so much.

Pollodawg
09-27-2014, 12:41 PM
I knew the whole thing was bullshit when you wrote "Classy OM fan." You want to talk about an oxymoron?

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 12:41 PM
I didn't dig at all to see if it was a troll or not. That first tweet popped up in my timeline as a retweet from someone and made me mad as hell. The racist crap pisses me off so much.

I'd probably delete your tweets about it, but that's me. I'm going to close this thread.

Political Hack
09-27-2014, 12:43 PM
yes. please don't perpetuate this garbage. let them make their own bed. They've done plenty enough boneheaded racist crap over the years, and sadly even recently. If people don't realize it by now, they never will. Nothing good comes from fanning that flame.