msstate7
09-27-2014, 11:19 AM
Just got screwed

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 11:20 AM
Won't matter

maroonmania
09-27-2014, 11:22 AM
I agree the right call should have been a touchback but what really puzzles me, and I've seen it in numerous games, is WHY are there no cameras set up looking down the goal lines on both ends when instant replay is going to be used in the game? Those are the most important plays and all we get are terrible angles when looking to see if the plane of the goal line has been broken. I've seen it in too many games to mention.

msstate7
09-27-2014, 11:23 AM
Won't matter

Still that was bs

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 11:26 AM
I agree the right call should have been a touchback but what really puzzles me, and I've seen it in numerous games, is WHY are there no cameras set up looking down the goal lines on both ends when instant replay is going to be used in the game? Those are the most important plays and all we get are terrible angles when looking to see if the plane of the goal line has been broken. I've seen it in too many games to mention.

Good point, I was wondering the same thing. The only reason they couldn't overturn it was because they couldn't get a decent camera angle.

bluelightstar
09-27-2014, 11:28 AM
Man they are a bad team. They literally never saw that blitz coming that resulted in a sack on 3rd&5.

msstate7
09-27-2014, 11:45 AM
Za'darius smith, what were you thinking? I would love to have him opposite preston

msstate7
09-27-2014, 11:50 AM
Won't matter

Looking pretty big now

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 12:15 PM
Does Kentucky's struggling with Vandy change your opinion of UK? I feel like they have improved, but they should still be a W

msstate7
09-27-2014, 12:17 PM
Does Kentucky's struggling with Vandy change your opinion of UK? I feel like they have improved, but they should still be a W

We should beat them easily imo. They blitz every third down. Dak will burn them a lot

MarketingBully01
09-27-2014, 12:23 PM

Nope. What have they done to even change the opinion period? They went to triple over time against a what we see now is a very shitty Florida team. They are 13th in the conference next to Vanderbilt. They are a max 5 win team. Yes, they are improved over their 2 wins last year but they still suck. We will beat them by at least 14+.

MarketingBully01
09-27-2014, 12:25 PM
The Tennessee-Florida game is going to be interesting. If Muschamp loses that one, he is in big trouble.

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 12:29 PM
Nope. What have they done to even change the opinion period? They went to triple over time against a what we see now is a very shitty Florida team. They are 13th in the conference next to Vanderbilt. They are a max 5 win team. Yes, they are improved over their 2 wins last year but they still suck. We will beat them by at least 14+.

Come on, man. You know UK has improved. They have a great pass rush, an up and comer at QB, and some great secondary players (Stamps from EMCC). You say they haven't shown improvement then turn right around and say they are better than last year. I get the whole "we can beat anybody mantra", but acting like UK hasn't improved is just not accurate.

MarketingBully01
09-27-2014, 12:37 PM
Come on, man. You know UK has improved. They have a great pass rush, an up and comer at QB, and some great secondary players (Stamps from EMCC). You say they haven't shown improvement then turn right around and say they are better than last year. I get the whole "we can beat anybody mantra", but acting like UK hasn't improved is just not accurate.

Where was I wrong? They will finish 13th of 14th and at max will have 5 wins. They are improved but still are not a bowl team. Who besides Vanderbilt will they beat in the SEC?

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Where was I wrong? They will finish 13th of 14th and at max will have 5 wins. They are improved but still are not a bowl team. Who besides Vanderbilt will they beat in the SEC?

"What have they done to change the opinion period."

^Thats where you were wrong^

msstate7
09-27-2014, 12:52 PM
Hey mason, kentucky blitzes 70% of the time on 3rd down. How bout a screen pass, dummie

MarketingBully01
09-27-2014, 12:53 PM
"What have they done to change the opinion period."

^Thats where you were wrong^

Okay Cadaver. You are right. They are improved but instead of 14th they are now 13th. The Vandy-Kentucky game is for last place in the SEC. Vandy is something aweful. They just are.

Pollodawg
09-27-2014, 12:53 PM
No one said UK hasn't improved, but they're still a mediocre-on-a-great-day team.

sandwolf
09-27-2014, 01:30 PM

Completely agree. Every single week there are multiple plays like this that go to review, so it makes absolutely no sense that they don't have cameras on the goal line.

Westdawg
09-27-2014, 01:36 PM

I will go ahead and say it - Kentucky WILL beat someone they are not supposed to beat. Stoops has done a good job at evaluating/recruiting/coaching and if he can find the level players like he has recently, that will be a very dangerous team in the near future. I just hope that team they beat is not us.

msstate7
09-27-2014, 01:36 PM
Won't matter

How big is that fumble for TD now? Should be 10-7 kentucky with 9 mins to go.

Kentucky isn't good

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 01:38 PM
How big is that fumble for TD now? Should be 10-7 kentucky with 9 mins to go.

Kentucky isn't good

Yea, turned out to be a big fumble. Kentucky has much more talent than in years past, but you're right, they are still not a very good team yet. Vanderbilt is atrocious.

msstate7
09-27-2014, 01:41 PM
I will go ahead and say it - Kentucky WILL beat someone they are not supposed to beat. Stoops has done a good job at evaluating/recruiting/coaching and if he can find the level players like he has recently, that will be a very dangerous team in the near future. I just hope that team they beat is not us.

Are we watching the same team? UMass scored 31 on vandy. Vandy has given up an avg of 39 pts/game. If the fumble was called correctly, this is a 10-7 game

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 01:46 PM
Is Robinette hurt or something? Why are they playing this Freebeck guy? He sucks. 8-24, seriously?

msstate7
09-27-2014, 01:47 PM
Is Robinette hurt or something? Why are they playing this Freebeck guy? He sucks. 8-24, seriously?

Concussion

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 01:49 PM
Concussion

So they don't have a single QB option that can do better than 8-25 with 3 picks? Or Mason, why don't you try running the damn ball or throwing some bubble screens, you dipshit. Throwing over the middle and deep obviously isn't the answer

msstate7
09-27-2014, 01:51 PM
So they don't have a single QB option that can do better than 8-25 with 3 picks? Or Mason, why don't you try running the damn ball or throwing some bubble screens, you dipshit. Throwing over the middle and deep obviously isn't the answer

Intelligence isn't part of mason's game

bluelightstar
09-27-2014, 02:12 PM
Kentucky has a long way to go before they start upsetting anybody