PDA

View Full Version : Chris Fowler just said............

Liverpooldawg
09-27-2014, 10:57 AM
if Memphis does upset the bears, Gameday is in Starkville. It won't happen but if it did the meltdown up the road would be EPIC.

War Machine Dawg
09-27-2014, 10:58 AM
Allow me to say with all sincerity what every MSU fan is thinking: Go Tigers, Go!!!!!

GreenheadDawg
09-27-2014, 10:59 AM
I heard that. Thought it was pretty funny. I also chuckled when he said OM fans have been bugging the shit out of them to come there. Sounds like they just want to get it over with so those clowns will leave them alone

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 11:00 AM
Hahaha Ole Miss is such an embarrassment either way

mic
09-27-2014, 11:02 AM
I agree..
Most of their fan base would rather have game day there than actually beat Alabama...
It's actually funny Fowler even said that... Almost like The Game Day Crew is wanting an upset today..

DudyDawg
09-27-2014, 11:03 AM
What time and channel is that one?

GreenheadDawg
09-27-2014, 11:06 AM
I agree..
Most of their fan base would rather have game day there than actually beat Alabama...
It's actually funny Fowler even said that... Almost like The Game Day Crew is wanting an upset today..

That's what I was getting at. His tone of voice towards Oxford and gameday was not good. He sounded like he was not looking forward to dealing with those tools

msstate7
09-27-2014, 11:06 AM
I agree..

They wanna see the newest star (Dak) in college football

BulldogDX55
09-27-2014, 11:09 AM
What time and channel is that one?

6:30 on ESPN I believe.

Quaoarsking
09-27-2014, 11:13 AM
That would be pretty amazing for them to lose to Memphis, lose Gameday, and have Gameday given to us all in the span of a few hours.

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 11:16 AM
That would be pretty amazing for them to lose to Memphis, lose Gameday, and have Gameday given to us all in the span of a few hours.

No doubt, would be the best Bye week in the history of bye weeks.

And to the above poster, if you were asking about their game today, I think it is at 6:30 on Fox Sports South and also on ESPN3

Bully13
09-27-2014, 11:23 AM
that would indeed be epic Q. And I was thinking for a while that memphis actually had a chance tonight. but when I saw the line at 21, I said no way. it appears vegas is begging folks to bet on memphis. it always seems those "too good to be true" lines end up fooling the hell out of me all the time. If OM does win by 21 or more, they may very well be deserving of a top 10 ranking at this time. I still think they'll implode somewhere along the line.

I also think ark is going to upset A&M tonight. I've been thinking that for several days now and the 9 point line I see today has me believing it even more. I think ark is going to run the ball right down their throats and score some on some play action against A&M's weak D. I've said before the season that the way ark ended the season last year that they would not be as bad this year as many have been saying.

codeDawg
09-27-2014, 11:23 AM
That's what I was getting at. His tone of voice towards Oxford and gameday was not good. He sounded like he was not looking forward to dealing with those tools

Would you want to spend your weekend listening to a bunch of rednecks go on and on about how awesome their little highway exit is and try to explain why on earth they bring silver to a tent outside a football stadium? No thanks.

Bully Dee Williams
09-27-2014, 11:29 AM
Lol! Calling and begging for Game Day. ROTFL! Nothing says name brand, national power house like phone harassment.

BrunswickDawg
09-27-2014, 11:35 AM
Sounds like even Fowler knows that Oxford is just Grenada without the lake (sorry Coach34, had to beat you to it)

Pollodawg
09-27-2014, 11:40 AM
Dude basically said: "If you can't pull it out against Memphis, STFU. We're tired of hearing of you beg and whine about Game Day."

Statecoachingblows**
09-27-2014, 11:45 AM
Sources are saying that Ol Hugh has vigorously been working to rewrite the pregame speech making sure the players know how important tonight is so that they have a great shot at huge party they can win next weekend.

Leroy Jenkins
09-27-2014, 11:46 AM
Gameday producer was on Finebaum last week. Said if OM loses they will be off the Gameday list for, in his words, "a long time". Mentioned us and one other possible location for an alternative. This has to happen..... SEC network and Gameday fighting it out for real estate on the MSU campus.

Political Hack
09-27-2014, 11:46 AM
that would be the most epic meltdown in OM history.

Please dear 8 lb 6 oz tiny infant...

ckDOG
09-27-2014, 11:53 AM
Gameday producer was on Finebaum last week. Said of OM loses they will be off the Gameday list for, in his words, "a long time". Mentioned us and one other possible location for an alternative. This has to happen..... SEC network and Gameday fighting it out for real estate on the MSU campus.

He was on at the beginning of the season and was very passive aggressive towards them. Paraphrasing, he said something to the effect of "I love OM fans. They bug the shit out us every year to set up in the grove. We have wanted to go and would love to help them out, but then they start playing games and our decision is make easier."

Basically - gameday is there to talk about football, not chandeliers and cold chicken tenders.

Coach34
09-27-2014, 11:56 AM
that would be the most epic meltdown in OM history.

Please dear 8 lb 6 oz tiny infant...

Yes it would. I'm gonna have to watch a little of that game now

It_Could_Happen
09-27-2014, 12:08 PM
6:30 on FSN for anyone wondering. Just checked it on score center

AlSwearengen
09-27-2014, 12:09 PM
I was watching finebaum yesterday and he was talking to one of espn's game day producers. He said that olemiss has been lobbying for game day for twenty years. Has game day been running for that long? I am getting old.

Dawgfan77
09-27-2014, 12:14 PM
Two things. First when we beat ATM gameday will be in Starkville for auburn game. Second should tiger high pull the upset, which would be typical of the bears, do we get the cbs game and om get the 11 am game for A&M

Quaoarsking
09-27-2014, 12:14 PM
So I assume SEC Nation would go to Oxford next week if this happens? Surely they wouldn't broadcast both from the Junction...

sandwolf
09-27-2014, 12:21 PM
6:30 on FSN for anyone wondering. Just checked it on score center

My TV guide is showing the braves game on FSN and the OM game on Sports South.

msstate7
09-27-2014, 12:21 PM
So I assume SEC Nation would go to Oxford next week if this happens? Surely they wouldn't broadcast both from the Junction...

Or lsu-auburn

msstate7
09-27-2014, 12:22 PM
My TV guide is showing the braves game on FSN and the OM game on Sports South.

Sportsouth 437 on dish

Smitty
09-27-2014, 12:23 PM
They could do gameday here twice in a row

Dawgowar
09-27-2014, 12:41 PM
Basically - gameday is there to talk about football, not chandeliers and cold chicken tenders.

Funny. This is funny.

They will just reply with the spin "We didn't want to host them anyway. They wanted to much space in the Grove."

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 12:46 PM
Funny. This is funny.

They will just reply with the spin "We didn't want to host them anyway. They wanted to much space in the Grove."

"GameDay didn't have a commitable offer to come to the Grove and host a show"

War Machine Dawg
09-27-2014, 12:52 PM
6:30 on ESPN I believe.

630 on Fox Sports South.

War Machine Dawg
09-27-2014, 12:57 PM

http://i.imgur.com/x8swEoW.gif

Political Hack
09-27-2014, 01:05 PM

hahaha.

they didn't want them anyway.***

MarketingBully01
09-27-2014, 01:19 PM
If Memphis wins 31-28 on a field goal in the last seconds, that would be the most WAOM thing ever...hehehehe.