PDA

View Full Version : EPL Week 5 Live Games Thread.....

War Machine Dawg
09-27-2014, 09:36 AM
Man City and Hull are tied at 2 34 minutes in. MC went up 2-0 quick, but Hull has roared back. Mangala header for an own goal, then a Mangala penalty leads to Abel Hernandez scoring an equalizer on a penalty kick. I'm just wondering how Livermore keeps getting into the starting lineup for Hull. He sucks. I'd much rather see Ince play than him.

War Machine Dawg
09-27-2014, 09:55 AM
2 all at the break. How are your teams faring so far?

dickiedawg
09-27-2014, 09:56 AM
Man U and West Ham are playing on NBCSN. Man U pulled ahead early 2-0 but WHU scored to make it 2-1.

I'm watching Leicester at Crystal Palace on crappy hotel WiFi. It's scoreless at half. City are dominating possession (63%/27%) but haven't really put a lot of pressure on- Palace leads the shots on target category 6-2.

Floridawg
09-27-2014, 10:00 AM
Mangala is having a rough day

War Machine Dawg
09-27-2014, 10:02 AM
Nice. Maybe the Foxes can pull it out.

Cadaver, you've been busy on here this morning. You watching Swansea?

DudyDawg
09-27-2014, 10:04 AM
Burnley doesn't play until tomorrow, so I'll tune in to the united game to see how they're doing.

Real Madrid just began the second half up 2-0 against Villarreal on bein sport I think. Btw, Ronaldo scored his 8th goal in two and a half games

Floridawg
09-27-2014, 10:17 AM
See ya later Wayne, what an idiot.

War Machine Dawg
09-27-2014, 10:17 AM
Burnley doesn't play until tomorrow, so I'll tune in to the united game to see how they're doing.

Real Madrid just began the second half up 2-0 against Villarreal on bein sport I think. Btw, Ronaldo scored his 8th goal in two and a half games

Sick. Are we sure he's human?

2nd half of MC-HC has been great. Lots of chances by both sides, but nobody can capitalize yet. I'm stunned at how well we're taking the fight to MC.

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 10:26 AM
Nice. Maybe the Foxes can pull it out.

Cadaver, you've been busy on here this morning. You watching Swansea?

Yea, I think they lost last week. I'm not gonna lie, SEC play has started and I've slowed down on my keeping up with EPL. But I'm checking in on them today every now and then. 0-0 right now

War Machine Dawg
09-27-2014, 10:27 AM
Man City goes ahead 3-2. McGregor botches a save, falling instead of diving. He's been bad so far this season.

Intramural All-American
09-27-2014, 10:29 AM
Everton drew Liverpool on a wonderstrike by Phil Jagielka in the 90th minute. Big to get a point in the Merseyside Derby.

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 10:53 AM
Swans played the final 10 minutes a man down, but still managed to hang on for the 0-0 tie. I'll take it.

Now 3-1-1 on the year. #YearOfTheSwan

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f9/Swansea_City_AFC_logo.svg

War Machine Dawg
09-27-2014, 10:54 AM
Man City 4 - Hull City 2 FT

They're just a better team than us. We need to get Livermore out of the lineup, play Ben Arfa and Ince more, and improve our GK. Solid game, though.

DudyDawg
09-27-2014, 10:58 AM
Sick. Are we sure he's human?

2nd half of MC-HC has been great. Lots of chances by both sides, but nobody can capitalize yet. I'm stunned at how well we're taking the fight to MC.

No, no we aren't. He's done it on a bum knee also.

What was Rooney sent off for. I turned to it right as he went off.

Intramural All-American
09-27-2014, 11:03 AM
No, no we aren't. He's done it on a bum knee also.

What was Rooney sent off for. I turned to it right as he went off.

He kicked a guy.

ETA: That sounds almost sarcastic. But seriously, he kicked a player as he was dribbling past him, and it was nowhere close to an attempt on the ball.