PDA

View Full Version : 2 wishes for Saturday

Okrastar1
09-26-2014, 11:43 PM
1. Memphis runs for 250+ against TSUN controlling the clock and beats them.
2. Arkansas stays in the game for 4 quarters (win or lose) and absolutely punishes TXAM from beginning to end with their power run game. No mercy pig soooiiee

BeardoMSU
09-26-2014, 11:51 PM
1. I'd love for Memphis to win, just to dash the OM peep's hopes for getting Game Day, but that's not gonna happen. If they keep it close, that will be embarrassing enough. OM will hit the wall and get that tough man costume ripped off soon enough. Bama will expose them. A&M will remind everyone that they are still OM. AUB will make everyone forget about OM. LSU wil make them pay for last year. Ark will run the ball down their throats until they say "matte" (i.e., http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4Md6ptrBqg), and our boys in maroon will remind those bitches who runs the show in MS.

2. I want Ark to punish A&M, but I still want A&M to come out on top. That's our win. I want the glory of beating those overrated puddy tats. Those saps haven't seen a REAL defense yet, and they certainly haven't seen an offense like ours. I want Ark to wear them down, keep it close, but definitely not take ours.

Okrastar1
09-27-2014, 12:07 AM
I just wanna make sure arky stays within a TD or 2 cause I want them beating A&M to death

smootness
09-27-2014, 07:37 AM
Forget that, I want A&M to roll. I want people like Pat Forde to continue thinking they're the best team in the country right up until the point we beat them down.

gravedigger
09-27-2014, 07:58 AM
Msu fans....it's time.

It's time to stop hoping our future opponents lose. We want them as propped up and as highly ranked as they can be when we beat them.

Face it. Hoping our future opponents lose when we are riding this high is only wishing for proof we will win.

Screw that. Cause we will win anyway.

Eta: the advice is for me too. I get great enjoyment out of watching om lose at times. But I remember 1998. Those losers didn't come to the egg bowl. Had the beaten Georgia and their qb stayed healthy and played against us, the game would have been epic. And we still would have won.