PDA

View Full Version : Hevessey at MRA Ma Heights

cheewgumm
09-26-2014, 11:06 PM
Who is the next great lineman we are gonna get?

May be common knowledge but I'm out of state so if it is my apologies.

BeardoMSU
09-26-2014, 11:09 PM
Who is the next great lineman we are gonna get?

May be common knowledge but I'm out of state so if it is my apologies.

C'mon, wheres the beef?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2780848/boondock-saints-sub-o.gif

CadaverDawg
09-26-2014, 11:14 PM
Still after Womack? May be asking Womack if he's still sure about LSU after our boys kicked their ass Saturday.

cheewgumm
09-26-2014, 11:18 PM
Oh yeah... Cool. Thanks man.

CadaverDawg
09-26-2014, 11:19 PM
Oh yeah... Cool. Thanks man.

That may not be why he was there...I was just guessing.

Okrastar1
09-26-2014, 11:23 PM
Has to be the reason? I mean but I think we are third or fourth in line from listening to him and his father. Sounds like LSU was "dream" offer but showed interest in the Alabama TSUN and State offers... Just seems like either he (hev's) knows something or was a waste of time when he coulda been at another prospects game we actually have a shot with???

CadaverDawg
09-26-2014, 11:27 PM
Has to be the reason? I mean but I think we are third or fourth in line from listening to him and his father. Sounds like LSU was "dream" offer but showed interest in the Alabama TSUN and State offers... Just seems like either he (hev's) knows something or was a waste of time when he coulda been at another prospects game we actually have a shot with???

Nah, I think after ramming it down LSU's throat and all the national pub...Hevesy thinks we can pull anybody right now, and I can't say I disagree. Our team and coaches have a swagger right now, and confidence is high...go flip him Hev.

Okrastar1
09-26-2014, 11:28 PM
Hell works for me, nice to finally feel that way!

BeardoMSU
09-26-2014, 11:29 PM
That may not be why he was there...I was just guessing.

That's probably the mark. He's got to be our #1 or 2, right? Who else are we really going after hard?

Todd4State
09-26-2014, 11:46 PM
Recently we have had success finding private school o-linemen that were unknowns to everyone until the season began.

Malone and Clayborn were two very good finds, not to mention Beckwith who walked on.

ShotgunDawg
09-26-2014, 11:52 PM
Recently we have had success finding private school o-linemen that were unknowns to everyone until the season began.

Malone and Clayborn were two very good finds, not to mention Beckwith who walked on.

I could be wrong, but I think our scheme values brains & technique over brawn. Not that we don't recruit intelligent public school kids, but some private school kids may be a little more advanced in that department and thus why they seem to do well in our system.

bulldawg28
09-27-2014, 12:22 AM
I could be wrong, but I think our scheme values brains & technique over brawn. Not that we don't recruit intelligent public school kids, but some private school kids may be a little more advanced in that department and thus why they seem to do well in our system.

Disagreed.

ShotgunDawg
09-27-2014, 01:10 AM
Disagreed.

Your probably correct. I was just trying to find a correlation.

I seen it dawg
09-27-2014, 01:40 AM
He was in laurel