PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys bow hunt?

bobcat91
09-26-2014, 06:48 PM
I'm getting my gear together and been working on my shooting form. I love it but can't get away from work more than a few days during the season. This is my favorite time of the year. The weather is cooling and hunting and football are here.

hells bells
09-26-2014, 11:07 PM
What is your point. Diddo for us to.

Crystal Balls
10-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Im a bowhunter. Will be in my stand Sat morning. Hopefully I have one down and back to the house in time to catch the start of the game.

SpeckleDawg
10-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Im a bowhunter. Will be in my stand Sat morning. Hopefully I have one down and back to the house in time to catch the start of the game.

This. I'm so ready to get in a stand Saturday morning, I can hardly stand it. The weather is going to be the best I've ever had for an opening weekend of bow season.

Westdawg
10-15-2014, 03:38 PM
i am glad that there is FINALLY some cooler weather to enjoy. I have been reluctant to go because hunting temps have not dipped below the 80s until this week. i hunted a LOT of 85-95 degree temps the past 10+ years and i have not had enjoyable times. yes, i got a few tags filled, but too much heat for good hunting. already starting to see more defined movement this week during shooting hours and that has me pumped for the rest of the week.

basedog
10-15-2014, 04:02 PM
I went yesterday afternoon, had a spike and small 4 point come out at 6:30, never looked up as they were to busy eating acorns!

Treemydawg
10-16-2014, 07:54 PM
I went yesterday afternoon, had a spike and small 4 point come out at 6:30, never looked up as they were to busy eating acorns!

What color were the acorns ???

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-17-2014, 08:17 AM
I intended on going yesterday afternoon, but I got held up at work and didn't make it. I did have just enough time to walk around for a few minutes and I found 3 red oaks that are dropping like crazy and the ground is bare underneath them. I moved my stand for this afternoon's hunt, but it looks like it's going to be a hot one this afternoon. Oh well...hell or high water, I'm going this afternoon. Best of luck everyone!

Crystal Balls
11-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Acorns have been falling good where im hunting. Put two doe in the freezer so far this season. Haven't had a shoot at a good buck so far.