PDA

View Full Version : Stolen: per the bears since we exposed just how bad LSU is

starkvegasdawg
09-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Is their game with LSU now a must win? Surely with the great Bo Dirt their collection of midget RB's to go along with the kimdashians they should have no trouble rolling the tigers as bad as we did.

Bully Dee Williams
09-26-2014, 04:46 PM
I don't think LSU lose at home to OM. The bears will not control the LOS like we did. Plus, LSU will play angry against the sharks.

DLGDawg
09-26-2014, 04:59 PM
Oh...no doubt. After reading a few things here and there from the bow tie wearing confederates, LSU is SOOO young they are turrible.
They have painted themselves into the "absolute must win" category now. Anything less and their season is a complete failure.

yjnkdawg
09-26-2014, 09:17 PM
I think LSU will be ready for OM. I hope that game is at night, like ours was, because I can't see OM beating them, especially at night in Death Valley. LSU does not consider OM as their rival game as OM does them, but they don't care for OM at all. Hate is a pretty strong word, but it pretty much sums up what the LSU fanbase's feelings are for OM. IMO

CadaverDawg
09-26-2014, 09:29 PM
Ole Miss better win, or they are underachieving. After all, they do have more stars than us.*

BeardoMSU
09-26-2014, 10:13 PM
A OM bud of mine told me LSU will struggle to win 6 games, lol. I bet him a case of beer that LSU won't look that bad against anyone not named Bama the rest of the year, including his boys clad in grey. He just refuses to accept that maybe, just maybe, we're THAT good. In the words of Dan, "I don't think anyone is ready for whats gonna step on that field". Indeed, Dan. Indeed.

RossDawg82
09-27-2014, 07:43 AM
They better win because that's their rival

MetEdDawg
09-27-2014, 08:42 AM
They better for two reasons.

1) They play them in BR, so if they want to keep up with us they need to win there because it would look really bad for them if we were able to outshine them against their rival.

2) They have a 5 game stretch with no off week starting next week where they play Bama, @TAMU, UT, @LSU, Auburn. If they don't beat LSU they may only get one win in that 5 game stretch against UT and even that game isn't a given. If they were 5-4 through their first 9 games their fan base would be in an uproar. And they still have @Arkansas with that running game and us still left on the schedule. 6-6 or 7-5 is a very real possibility. They better get a big win or things will start falling in around Freeze and fans will turn on him.