PDA

View Full Version : Tebow

LC Dawg
09-26-2014, 01:21 PM
Tim Tebow is big on the Bulldogs this year. He picked us to win last Saturday and he just spoke highly of us on SVP and Russillo. Russillo mentioned that we beat LSU and that the last two teams that did it were #1 Florida and #1 Bama. He asked Tebow about being hurt in that game and asked him why LSU didn't play him differently and Tebow talked about that but then he talked about our game. He said that we had a great game plan for LSU and that it was the best game plan he has seen Mullen put together at MSU. Russillo is obviously no fan of ours and did not ask Tebow about us but Tebow made sure to talk about us. I'm not going to have a sign at SEC Nation next week in the Junction because I'm old and my alcohol will be at my tent but I hope our fans show Tebow some appreciation. Maybe he'll pick us again.

ShotgunDawg
09-26-2014, 01:36 PM
Bulldog fans need to understand something:

They are big on us now, but will turn on us at the first sign of adversity. Don't think they like us. We are just the story right now. David vs Goliath SEC West.

We just need to worry about continuing to win, because if we lose, they will be jumping off the bandwagon, left and right

BLITZII
09-26-2014, 03:20 PM
The only thing we can do is keep winning and the skeptics will either join us or at least keep their mouth shut.

So, now lets go out and put that whooping on A&M.