PDA

View Full Version : Booger McFarland

DudyDawg
09-26-2014, 10:30 AM
On SEC now talking about LSU's superstar Collins and co offensive line not performing and being "whipped by Preston smith and whipped by Chris jones". I love it. Can't wait to see him whip the Aggie O line.

Felt like this should be posted since Booger actually said something intelligent.

Also, Dan will be on SEC now very shortly for an interview

codeDawg
09-26-2014, 10:34 AM
He also "power" ranked the SEC W:
1 Bama
2 A&M
3 MSU
4 Auburn
5 UM

maroonmania
Sorry, but really hard to take anything seriously from a guy that goes by the name Booger.

DudyDawg
Mullen talked about how he took out the starters a little too soon especially with all the weird stuff that can happen down there. Hope he learned his lesson

I seen it dawg
09-26-2014, 10:48 AM
If dan is saying it then he has learned from it.

RougeDawg
09-26-2014, 10:56 AM

He said it in lost game presser. He also looked extremely relieved when we saw him outside stadium getting on the bus. Relieved as in just took a 40lb dump after a Taco Bell drive through.

Booger is an idiot. I take 0.000% of what he says seriously.

Johnson85
09-26-2014, 11:46 AM
He said it in lost game presser. He also looked extremely relieved when we saw him outside stadium getting on the bus. Relieved as in just took a 40lb dump after a Taco Bell drive through.

I don't know if he's an idiot but he comes off as unprepared on TV. If he can either do some prep himself or just have somebody else feed him something if not insightful at least not incorrect then his personality will let him do well on TV.

shoeless joe
09-26-2014, 11:59 AM
On SEC now talking about LSU's superstar Collins and co offensive line not performing and being "whipped by Preston smith and whipped by Chris jones". I love it. Can't wait to see him whip the Aggie O line.

Felt like this should be posted since Booger actually said something intelligent.

Also, Dan will be on SEC now very shortly for an interview

Regurgitating what everybody and their brother saw doesn't make him intelligent.

Percho
09-26-2014, 02:35 PM

Taco Bell is on the boycott list around Memphis, just like Outback.

maroonmania
09-26-2014, 04:43 PM

I very much doubt it. Its easy to say you have learned a lesson but its just in his nature to let up when he THINKS he has the game in hand. He did the exact same thing in Oxford a few years ago and turned a 31-3 game into an uncomfortable 31-23 game. He didn't learn his lesson then and once the shock of LSU coming back wears off he will likely do the same thing again.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-26-2014, 05:00 PM
I very much doubt it. Its easy to say you have learned a lesson but its just in his nature to let up when he THINKS he has the game in hand. He did the exact same thing in Oxford a few years ago and turned a 31-3 game into an uncomfortable 31-23 game. He didn't learn his lesson then and once the shock of LSU coming back wears off he will likely do the same thing again.
Well, he better not let up against the aggies unless he has a 30 point lead with two minutes left

gravedigger
09-26-2014, 08:41 PM
Ask Jackie sherrill or any center he faced if booger should be taken seriously.

Tbonewannabe
09-26-2014, 08:45 PM
Taco Bell is on the boycott list around Memphis, just like Outback.

Your colon is probably thankful if you really are boycotting Taco Hell. I have to make a pit stop if I see one of those billboards.

DudyDawg
09-26-2014, 09:05 PM
Your colon is probably thankful if you really are boycotting Taco Hell. I have to make a pit stop if I see one of those billboards.

How dare you. Taco Bell is a godsend

Percho
09-26-2014, 10:27 PM
Might find a homeless LT hanging around one.

Tbonewannabe
09-27-2014, 07:02 AM
How dare you. Taco Bell is a godsend

I didn't say I still didn't eat it.