PDA

View Full Version : Lets see here ....

MabenMaroon
09-26-2014, 08:31 AM
UCLA at home beats Memphis by one td, with a fully healthy Hundley at QB ... UCLA on the road at #15 Az State wins 62 -27 with a less than fully healthy Hundley. Not calling for the upset necessarily, but tsun may be in for more of a struggle than they bargained for. Who knows, Bo Dirt be off his game and throw 3 or 4 interceptions, or some fumbles at just the right time, a return for a td could have the landbearsharksrebels in a pickle, then throw in the open dissing that the freezer and others at tsun have thrown out in the media. Could get interesting.

SignalToNoise
09-26-2014, 08:41 AM
OM is coming off a bye week, so if they dropped a game to Memphis I don't know that I'd ever stop laughing.

chainedup_Dawg
09-26-2014, 08:43 AM
UCLA at home beats Memphis by one td, with a fully healthy Hundley at QB ... UCLA on the road at #15 Az State wins 62 -27 with a less than fully healthy Hundley. Not calling for the upset necessarily, but tsun may be in for more of a struggle than they bargained for. Who knows, Bo Dirt be off his game and throw 3 or 4 interceptions, or some fumbles at just the right time, a return for a td could have the landbearsharksrebels in a pickle, then throw in the open dissing that the freezer and others at tsun have thrown out in the media. Could get interesting.

I really think something clicked for UCLA last night. The first quarter is how UCLA played against Memphis, just bad. The second quarter and second half, UCLA was a completely different team. I just don't think Memphis is as good or will be as good as they appeared against UCLA and I was one of the ones thinking they would be. Last night at ASU changed my mind.

thf24
09-26-2014, 08:43 AM
Another possibility is that ASU is just overrated as well. I've followed Memphis pretty closely for the last several years, and while this is without a doubt their best team by far in at least the last 5 years, I just don't think it's likely that they could have progressed from the garbage heap they were two years ago to hanging with legitimate top 15 teams on the road. I do think it could be an interesting game as anyone with a decent d-line is going to give OM trouble this year, but I just don't see them even coming close to pulling the upset in the end.

TrapGame
09-26-2014, 08:49 AM
OM is coming off a bye week, so if they dropped a game to Memphis I don't know that I'd ever stop laughing.

They spent the whole week preparing for Bama!***

CadaverDawg
09-26-2014, 08:50 AM
Ole Miss will kill Memphis by 4 TD's. They should anyway. Don't get your hopes up.

Just my opinion

DawgHouseUnited
09-26-2014, 08:55 AM

Honestly, I thought this was his average?*

SignalToNoise
09-26-2014, 09:00 AM
Ole Miss will kill Memphis by 4 TD's. They should anyway. Don't get your hopes up.

Just my opinion

I'm with you. It would be funny to see them struggle but I think they'll handle business against Memphis.

chainedup_Dawg
09-26-2014, 09:11 AM
Another possibility is that ASU is just overrated as well. I've followed Memphis pretty closely for the last several years, and while this is without a doubt their best team by far in at least the last 5 years, I just don't think it's likely that they could have progressed from the garbage heap they were two years ago to hanging with legitimate top 15 teams on the road. I do think it could be an interesting game as anyone with a decent d-line is going to give OM trouble this year, but I just don't see them even coming close to pulling the upset in the end.

This is very true also. Probably more a case of a little of both.

Liverpooldawg
09-26-2014, 10:31 AM
I think the Memphis game will be closer than most think. The bears will still win.

maroonmania
09-26-2014, 10:36 AM

Just my opinion

I agree. That Memphis-UCLA game was the first game for both teams. Strange things happen in opening games so its hard to guage much off of that for 4 weeks later.

RossDawg82
09-26-2014, 10:39 AM
I hope they kick the snot out of Memphis. I want their heads to be held as high as possible when Game Day and Bama come to town. I really think Bama is gonna beat TSUN by 3 scores

hells bells
09-26-2014, 10:41 AM
I agree. That Memphis-UCLA game was the first game for both teams. Strange things happen in opening games so its hard to guage much off of that for 4 weeks later.

Might want to summon The Ref. Weather forecast is for a lot of rain Saturday night. Bo Bo has enough problems with a dry ball, and the bears running game is dismal. Do not know much about Memphis but if the rain comes to Oxfart this could be the trap of the year.

Really Clark?
09-26-2014, 10:46 AM

UCLA had already played Virginia and Memphis had played Austin Peay before that game

TheRef
09-26-2014, 10:47 AM
Might want to summon The Ref. Weather forecast is for a lot of rain Saturday night. Bo Bo has enough problems with a dry ball, and the bears running game is dismal. Do not know much about Memphis but if the rain comes to Oxfart this could be the trap of the year.

You rang?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3gs6oPPe21rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Boodawg
09-26-2014, 10:52 AM

Yeah, but who says UM is a legitimate top 15 team. They may be, but they have yet to play anyone with a pulse yet.

fishwater99
09-26-2014, 01:16 PM
I hope they kick the snot out of Memphis. I want their heads to be held as high as possible when Game Day and Bama come to town. I really think Bama is gonna beat TSUN by 3 scores

The Tide will roll..

War Machine Dawg
09-26-2014, 01:38 PM

Who's a legit top 15 team? I think TSUN finishes the season unranked.

I'm not expecting it, but I wouldn't be shocked if Memphis pulls off the W, either. I live in the area, and that UCLA game gave that team a whole lot of confidence. Rightly or wrongly, they believe they can play with anybody. That matters (unless you're playing Bama in T-Town).

War Machine Dawg
09-26-2014, 01:40 PM
Honestly, I thought this was his average?*

Bo Dirt's career TD/INT ratio breaks down to pretty much exactly 4 TD/3 INT per game. If Memphis can capitalize on Bo's mistakes, it could get really interesting Saturday.

Really Clark?
09-26-2014, 01:51 PM
Bo Dirt's career TD/INT ratio breaks down to pretty much exactly 4 TD/3 INT per game. If Memphis can capitalize on Bo's mistakes, it could get really interesting Saturday.

That's not right. He has 49 td and 31 int in 29 games for his career. That breaks down to 1.7 td and 1.1 int per game.

hells bells
09-26-2014, 02:06 PM
What is the forecast for TSUN?

thf24
09-26-2014, 02:09 PM
Yeah, but who says UM is a legitimate top 15 team. They may be, but they have yet to play anyone with a pulse yet.

Who's a legit top 15 team? I think TSUN finishes the season unranked.

Good point, although even if Ole Miss isn't a significantly better team than UCLA, I would think they'd be more likely to simply overwhelm a team like Memphis with talent. Hopefully I'm wrong and we'll see a Bear nail-biter at the very least.

CadaverDawg
09-26-2014, 02:19 PM
If Ole Missus doesn't beat Memphis by 24+....Freeze is underachieving. With all those 4 and 5 star players, he should easily win by 24+ unless he's a shitty coach.

msstate7
09-26-2014, 03:08 PM
Memphis must run the ball well and win the turnover battle. Fortunately for memphis they avg 242.67 yards a game and they're facing bo Wallace

IMissJack
09-26-2014, 04:30 PM
I imagine that 80% of that bye week was for Bama...

IMissJack
09-26-2014, 04:32 PM
Memphis was UCLA's second game I believe. Virginia was the first.

CadaverDawg
09-26-2014, 04:33 PM

Humid...Bo is worried about frizzy hair.**

TheRef
09-26-2014, 04:34 PM

Probably about a 30% chance of rain, and even if it rains it won't amount to much of anything.