PDA

View Full Version : Derek Jeter

bullygrowl
09-25-2014, 06:29 PM
I hate the Yankees, but, I love Derek Jeter. With all the pressure of NY in his final home game, he promptly doubles off the wall in his first at bat then takes third on a ball in the dirt and scores on an infield hit. Dude is just a baseball player in the truest sense. Good one to tune in to for few innings anyway.

Political Hack
09-25-2014, 07:30 PM
I've never hated the Yankees, but they are fun to root against when in Baltimore.

That said, I always loved Jeter and Bernie Williams. two of my favorite players.

bullygrowl
09-25-2014, 09:19 PM
and of course he gets the walk off rbi hit, awesome

msstate7
09-25-2014, 09:26 PM
and of course he gets the walk off rbi hit, awesome

Now that's how you go out (at home). Still hate chipper went out with a huge error

Bully13
09-25-2014, 09:39 PM
I hate the Yankees, but, I love Derek Jeter. With all the pressure of NY in his final home game, he promptly doubles off the wall in his first at bat then takes third on a ball in the dirt and scores on an infield hit. Dude is just a baseball player in the truest sense. Good one to tune in to for few innings anyway.

Never liked the Yankees. Grew up hating them due to my love for the Royals and plus later gravitating towards the Mets when Davey Johnson coached in Jackson.

But the only player shirt I've ever worn is the one I still have today. It is Yankee Pinstripes with the # 3 on the back. No name printed on the back needed. And if you have to ask who wore that number, you suck major league nut sack.

Bully13
09-25-2014, 09:40 PM
Oh, and Jeter is class. How anyone could not like him is behond me. dude brung it everyday

basedog
09-26-2014, 08:58 AM
Jeter had a great post game interview, what he said is so true..."I'm not the most talented guy in the world but there is know one that plays harder than I do"!

Awesome leader, he kept his private life in check as well and doing that in New York is even more impressive!