PDA

View Full Version : Do we send the SEC a list after every game

turkish
09-25-2014, 02:56 PM
I was listening to a local sports show here in BR this morning. They talked briefly about the Day incident (not subject of my post) and played a snip from Miles' coaches show from Wednesday night. Miles stated something to the effect of "the Day incidents were just part of the normal weekly video they send the SEC office." What does this mean? I took it that they send a list of complaints regularly. Is that normal? Do we do that? It stuck me as quite odd and really petty.

nsvltndog
09-25-2014, 03:15 PM
this just sounds like Les trying to downplay playing the role of a 3rd grade tattle tail.

TUSK
09-25-2014, 03:24 PM
I was listening to a local sports show here in BR this morning. They talked briefly about the Day incident (not subject of my post) and played a snip from Miles' coaches show from Wednesday night. Miles stated something to the effect of "the Day incidents were just part of the normal weekly video they send the SEC office." What does this mean? I took it that they send a list of complaints regularly. Is that normal? Do we do that? It stuck me as quite odd and really petty.

All schools do it when they feel there are concerns with officiating... usually, nothing is done.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2014, 03:47 PM
coaches also don't usually mention it in their weekly press conference to draw attention to it

yjnkdawg
09-25-2014, 07:55 PM

Les seems to be doing all he can to try to reduce their irate fanbase's perception of what actually happenend to their team, Saturday night.