PDA

View Full Version : I used to get mad

starkvegasdawg
09-25-2014, 02:31 PM
when some stupid bear would try to stir things up by making their conceited remarks based on pure myth and their hatred for us. Starting today, I am just laughing at their grapsing at straws for what little relevance they think they still have. What started this has its basis in an earlier thread where someone asked if Day would get to be on the sideline for our game. I mentioned that I would tweet Wyatt and see if he knew. That is exactly all I asked him. No dig at any school or anything. Just - Do you know if Dillon Day will get to be on the sideline for the game. He simply tweeted back - Yes. Well, some bear who evidently trolls Matt's twitter responded back asking if he was wearing cleats so he could stomp people when they came out of bounds. #DirtycultureatMSU. In the past that would have pissed me off. No more. First, it is sad that a bear would be following Matt Wyatt's twitter personal twitter account. Head2Head's account I could see. After I head my chuckle I just tweeted this sad person back saying his play was no dirtier than Bryant's targeting play against Boise that got him ejected.

They're a sad desperate bunch. And after they get curb stomped several times in the next few weeks and come into the Egg Bowl knowing what is about to happen to them they will get even sadder. I, for one, just can't wait to see what excuses they try to use.

Mutt the Hoople
09-25-2014, 03:48 PM
Getting mad at Ole Miss is like getting mad at Delta State, or mad at Millsaps, or mad at Belhaven....they're such a minor-league program, I save my irrational anger and fan-hatred for schools like Alabama and LSU...our REAL rivals.

Drugdog
09-25-2014, 04:17 PM
Ignore them and move on. It is easier to argue with a wall.

IMissJack
09-25-2014, 07:20 PM
So the school that won't release recruiting emails, has 2 players being sued for beating up people, among other things says MSU has a dirty culture? Riiiiiiigggghhhttttt!! in my best Dr. Evil voice.

Political Hack
09-25-2014, 07:35 PM
I stopped getting mad when Mullen started kicking their asses. It's much easier to listen to their drole now.

yjnkdawg
09-25-2014, 07:44 PM
Ignore them and move on. It is easier to argue with a wall.

+1

Pollodawg
09-25-2014, 08:06 PM
Show him the picture of one of their coaches assaulting one of our players on the sideline during last season's EB.

War Machine Dawg
09-26-2014, 12:01 AM
So the school that won't release recruiting emails, has 2 players being sued for beating up people, among other things says MSU has a dirty culture? Riiiiiiigggghhhttttt!! in my best Dr. Evil voice.

Just for you.....

http://i.imgur.com/guvlfq1.gif

DawgHouseUnited
09-26-2014, 08:23 AM
Shared this on twitter recently..

http://i.imgur.com/LGnKyHo.jpg