PDA

View Full Version : Weatherbug....

rabbitthedawg
09-25-2014, 09:06 AM
...is projecting 75% chance of rain for A&M! What say you Ref?

maroonmania
09-25-2014, 09:09 AM
Its a home game, what else would you expect? Weather gods have not been kind to MSU fans this year. Monsoon for the first game and then oven baked the second, no telling what is in store on Oct. 4th.

TheRef
09-25-2014, 09:10 AM

.........(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻

It's too early to even be looking at weather for next weekend. Just saying.

yjnkdawg
09-25-2014, 09:13 AM

I think the key word is "projecting".

dickiedawg
09-25-2014, 09:19 AM
Since we're on the subject, Ref, the Saturday forecast doesn't look great for my trip to Gulf Shores this weekend. Do you have any thoughts on the matter?

TheRef
09-25-2014, 09:24 AM
Since we're on the subject, Ref, the Saturday forecast doesn't look great for my trip to Gulf Shores this weekend. Do you have any thoughts on the matter?

Of course, fellow Leicester Fox. Anyway...I tend to agree with NWS Mobile right now on the forecast. I think I may push the rain back about 12 hours, but that's just me being a little bit more conservative than most on my forecast. But in general, chance of t'storms from Saturday afternoon through Monday.

Dawg496
09-25-2014, 09:28 AM
For once, I would welcome the rain. Is it against the rules to let the grass grow an extra 3-4 inches for this one? We can always hold all our practices next week at DWS.

I would like to think the rain favors us, but then again A&M already played on a shitty field a few weeks ago where it was all torn up. Also I can definitely see us M-stating it and having our CBs constantly fall down giving up big plays.

bgover4
09-25-2014, 09:29 AM
I hope it pours with heavy winds next weekend starting late friday and ending about 3 o'clock saturday. I would be fine with a game that made passing the ball impossible. Easy for me to say since i won't be at the game or at bulldawg bash. But takign away A&Ms whole offense would be great.

yjnkdawg
09-25-2014, 09:45 AM
For once, I would welcome the rain. Is it against the rules to let the grass grow an extra 3-4 inches for this one? We can always hold all our practices next week at DWS.

Years ago LSU used to do something similar to this in Tiger Stadium and watered the grass down prior to the game.