PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious..

preachermatt83
09-24-2014, 02:24 PM
How much longer is Intramural All-American going to be allowed to constantly bad mouth Dillon Day on this site? Its getting really old. He has made his point. He thinks Dillon did it on purpose. Fine, Great, Good for him... now somebody please shut him up.

defiantdog
09-24-2014, 02:43 PM
EliteDawgs should run on IP.Board.... it's more flexible with user privileges plus modifications.

CadaverDawg
09-24-2014, 02:54 PM
If you guys would use the little triangle with the exclamation point button in the lower left of the post, it would be beneficial. All it does is allow you to report a post or user and make a comment. The report will be sent out to the mods, and we will decide what to do, if anything.

If you feel like someone is out of line, report it so we at least know about it. It may not get them banned, but at least we can say "well, so and so has been reported 6 times by 4 different posters, we may ought to take a look", or something like that. I strongly encourage everybody to use those things.

This has nothing to do with the poster you're referring to...it's just a PSA that I felt was appropriate so you won't have to start new threads

Dawg496
09-24-2014, 02:58 PM
Is there not a ignore user feature on vBulletin?

Agreed with defiantdog, though, IP.Board is much better.. it's what SECTalk.com runs on. And I developed a pick 'ems application for it that I could give you to use here.

defiantdog
09-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Is there not a ignore user feature on vBulletin?

Agreed with defiantdog, though, IP.Board is much better.. it's what SECTalk.com runs on. And I developed a pick 'ems application for it that I could give you to use here.

Is you application on IPB Marketplace? I'd like to use it for a gaming website I own. If you don't mind of course.

Dawg496
09-24-2014, 03:05 PM
Is you application on IPB Marketplace? I'd like to use it for a gaming website I own. If you don't mind of course.

Hey, yeah it is. Working on an update with a lot more features but it won't be out until IPB 4.0 is released.

http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/5704-sports-pick-ems-application/

You can see a live demo at http://www.sectalk.com

defiantdog
09-24-2014, 03:22 PM
Hey, yeah it is. Working on an update with a lot more features but it won't be out until IPB 4.0 is released.

http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/5704-sports-pick-ems-application/

You can see a live demo at http://www.sectalk.com

I'm definitely purchasing this.... this application looks legit man!

Dawg496
09-24-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm definitely purchasing this.... this application looks legit man!

Thanks I wrote it several years ago so the new version will be much better. Also making a bookie app among other sports apps. What is your site?

jimbo352
09-24-2014, 03:38 PM
How much longer is Intramural All-American going to be allowed to constantly bad mouth Dillon Day on this site? Its getting really old. He has made his point. He thinks Dillon did it on purpose. Fine, Great, Good for him... now somebody please shut him up.

Kick someone off because you don't like what they have to say...

Here's a suggestion. Move along and don't pay attention to it.

Too many people on this board have a problem with opinions that aren't happy sunshine.

defiantdog
09-24-2014, 03:51 PM
Thanks I wrote it several years ago so the new version will be much better. Also making a bookie app among other sports apps. What is your site?

Valkyriegaming.org

The forums side is http://valkyriegaming.org/forums/

The bookie app would be huge

Dawg496
09-24-2014, 03:56 PM
Valkyriegaming.org

The forums side is http://valkyriegaming.org/forums/

The bookie app would be huge

Looks good, good luck with your site!

And yeah, there's a crappy one in the marketplace one now, but I plan to make a much better one.

FlabLoser
09-24-2014, 05:10 PM
Sorry, I'm stuck to a phone interface for a couple days.

Intramural All-American
09-24-2014, 05:29 PM

Seriously? Wow. I've already said that I was done talking and that we could agree to disagree. I'm sorry we have different views on it.

After a year on this site, today I have been insinuated as a troll by Ennis, and asked to be banned by preacher. Overreact much?

Message boards are meant to discuss opinions. If the mods feel my comments in any way hurt our school, by all means delete them. Complaining about differing opinions is childish though.

PS: Go ahead with that IP check since I live in Starkville.

BulldogDX55
09-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Seriously? Wow. I've already said that I was done talking and that we could agree to disagree. I'm sorry we have different views on it.

After a year on this site, today I have been insinuated as a troll by Ennis, and asked to be banned by preacher. Overreact much?

Message boards are meant to discuss opinions. If the mods feel my comments in any way hurt our school, by all means delete them. Complaining about differing opinions is childish though.

I disagree with your opinion on Day, but looking through your post history I really doubt that you are an OM guy.

preachermatt83 is fun to read sometimes because his posts are so full of sunshine and happiness, but he can be a little sensitive as well as quick to call for a banhammer.

Also, it takes some real dedication to join in on soccerchat as a part of a deep cover.

Intramural All-American
09-24-2014, 05:43 PM
I disagree with your opinion on Day, but looking through your post history I really doubt that you are an OM guy.

preachermatt83 is fun to read sometimes because his posts are so full of sunshine and happiness, but he can be a little sensitive as well as quick to call for a banhammer.

Also, it takes some real dedication to join in on soccerchat as a part of a deep cover.

I appreciate that. And as I said, it's perfectly fine to agree to disagree. I realize I have an unpopular opinion on the subject, and looking back I probably should have just stayed out of it, but some of my friends and I have been talking about it and many of us agree.

If you want to, read some of me and Dawg61's basketball battles, and that will pretty much guarantee I'm a State guy.

Liverpooldawg
09-24-2014, 05:49 PM

The worse thing I see about you is that #$%^ bluenose avatar.

defiantdog
09-24-2014, 05:53 PM
I appreciate that. And as I said, it's perfectly fine to agree to disagree. I realize I have an unpopular opinion on the subject, and looking back I probably should have just stayed out of it, but some of my friends and I have been talking about it and many of us agree.

If you want to, read some of me and Dawg61's basketball battles, and that will pretty much guarantee I'm a State guy.

Preacher should not have made this topic. This is something you PM to a mod. Banning an OM ****er who screen shots everything he can is one thing. Banning someone for voicing a different opinion is petty.

CadaverDawg
09-24-2014, 05:59 PM
Intramural is a Dawg. I disagree with his stance on Day, but that's his opinion and doesn't make him someone that should be banned. Most of us can be pretty passionate about defending our stances on certain topics from time to time...I know I do. Toughen up, Preach!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DnBJIvz2Z6g/UTRXF0gJZJI/AAAAAAAACvg/qseTLYCTvPU/s1600/Poorest%20Preacher%20-%20Forgive.gif

preachermatt83
09-24-2014, 06:11 PM
whoaaaa nelly, I Never said BAN anybody. I don't want Intramural Banned. I do not question his allegiance. I just said some mod should tell him to stop running one of our players into the ground. that's all.

archdog
09-24-2014, 10:34 PM
Agreed. Say it once, twice, hell three times. After that your points made. I really don't care if he did do it on purpose. If he did, well so what. Its not how I would want to win, but its not like he hit their qb after the whiatle helmet to helmet. He jumped over a pile and stepped on a guy. He didn't beat up his girlfriend, robbed someone, nor beat up someone at a party. He stepped on a guy. Low down if it was on purpose. Not how I would have done it, but tons happened in that game and every LSU game I have ever watched. Shit happens in the heat of battle.

FlabLoser
09-24-2014, 10:44 PM

I've been out of touch most of the day.

IAA is in timeout for a while.