PDA

View Full Version : ED is mocked by SPSers for not letting bears on. Look what that got them

starkvegasdawg
09-24-2014, 12:52 PM
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/showthread.php?130731-Dear-Rebel-Posters&p=1038831#post1038831

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-24-2014, 12:57 PM
Unreadable since we beat lsu.

Liverpooldawg
09-24-2014, 12:58 PM
I agree but if you think there aren't Bears posting here you have your head in the sand.

thf24
09-24-2014, 12:59 PM
If you give a mouse a cookie...

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-24-2014, 01:00 PM
If bears want to post and build msu up through positive post, theyre welcome. They are really sticking it to us by doing this. How pathetic? They usually start that way and out themselves pretty quickly.

There will NEVER be anyone that defends ole miss. Bear or dawg. That is just how it is.

preachermatt83
09-24-2014, 01:02 PM
hahaha!! Perfect Irony.. Seriously someone post this over there- " For those who are true maroon and are finally seeing the light of how harmful and irritating it is to have rebels welcome on this site, we would like to invite you to EliteDawgs where our motto is "Banning Bears since 2013" hahahaha

steeldawg
09-24-2014, 01:03 PM
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/showthread.php?130731-Dear-Rebel-Posters&p=1038831#post1038831

At least I've never seen a state fan on there mock this board for not allowing OM posters.

preachermatt83
09-24-2014, 01:04 PM
I agree but if you think there aren't Bears posting here you have your head in the sand.

yea, but the point is they can't openly rant over here. we don't have to listen to them. And it's wonderful! Thank you Lord for giving us Elite Dawgs.. Amen.

Coach34
09-24-2014, 01:04 PM
That's funny- and exactly why this board was created. Plus, I love the BearSharks that come here and pretend to be State fans. That's some dedicated obsession

preachermatt83
09-24-2014, 01:09 PM
That's funny- and exactly why this board was created. Plus, I love the BearSharks that come here and pretend to be State fans. That's some dedicated obsession

no doubt.

quickstrike2
09-24-2014, 01:16 PM
I am quite the fan of this board being Rebel free. It's almost like over there you have to be politically correct towards the Rebels. This state fan does not care to have to read about the rebels from a homer rebel poster, defend posts against the rebels, or any of that. Great board here.

RougeDawg
09-24-2014, 01:26 PM
So the guy that calls ED "the crazies" has to check the message boards every morning, before he even gets out if bed??

Not sure I've ever see a more ironic post in my life. How can they even believe the bullshit that spews from their cock holders?

steeldawg
09-24-2014, 01:26 PM
I am quite the fan of this board being Rebel free. It's almost like over there you have to be politically correct towards the Rebels. This state fan does not care to have to read about the rebels from a homer rebel poster, defend posts against the rebels, or any of that. Great board here.

But it's ridiculous to think that posters there are being PC because OM fans post there. As a matter of fact, most people, mods included, call them out for bullshit on a daily basis. Each board has things I like an don't like about it... But I can speak the truth that there is no rebel conspiracy over there... They simply allow fans from other schools to post there. Sometimes it can be annoying, other times it can be fun. ED doesn't allow OM fans to post. It makes this board more fun in a different way.

I'm saying this because the mods and posters over there are just as big state fans as they are over here. They just run their board different.

EAVdog
09-24-2014, 01:30 PM
But it's ridiculous to think that posters there are being PC because OM fans post there. As a matter of fact, most people, mods included, call them out for bullshit on a daily basis. Each board has things I like an don't like about it... But I can speak the truth that there is no rebel conspiracy over there... They simply allow fans from other schools to post there. Sometimes it can be annoying, other times it can be fun. ED doesn't allow OM fans to post. It makes this board more fun in a different way.

I'm saying this because the mods and posters over there are just as big state fans as they are over here. They just run their board different.

It's tiring as hell is what it is, arguing with some troll over every little positive thing you believe or think about our team. I wish SPS would take a cue from ED and at least screen out the really annoying Rebel posters (which would be almost all of them).

quickstrike2
09-24-2014, 01:33 PM

Maybe most call them out, but not at all. Here that's not a problem.

Coach34
09-24-2014, 01:33 PM
Our viewership has grown by 96% since this time last year. Other posters may say shit about us- but one thing you can damn sure count on- they are reading.

steeldawg
09-24-2014, 01:35 PM
It's tiring as hell is what it is, arguing with some troll over every little positive thing you believe or think about our team. I wish SPS would take a cue from ED and at least screen out the really annoying Rebel posters (which would be almost all of them).

I mean... Like I said, it can be annoying... But it's fun sometimes to have the chance to actively call them out, too. Rebelbruiser worked himself into a big lie over the Sowell deal in the '11 egg bowl and he's been called out all morning.

Like I said, sometimes it's fun watching them make total jackasses of themselves, an sometimes it's annoying. That's why I read here, too. It's nice to read opinions not swarming with rebel opinions knocking them down.

Offshore Dawg
09-24-2014, 01:57 PM

As a Republican I will apologize to any real Democrats now:::: The bears remind me of Washington Democrats; they will cheat, lie, steal, use money for influence and anything else they can to stay in power. They think they are above the law, what law they haven't bought. They still think they are entitled to have what they have not earned.

Political Hack
09-24-2014, 01:57 PM
Our viewership has grown by 96% since this time last year. Other posters may say shit about us- but one thing you can damn sure count on- they are reading.

91%... let's not exaggerate our awesomeness here.

M.Fillmore
09-24-2014, 02:14 PM
...it's ridiculous to think that posters there are being PC because OM fans post there. As a matter of fact, most people, mods included, call them out for bullshit on a daily basis.... But I can speak the truth that there is no rebel conspiracy over there... They simply allow fans from other schools to post there.

I take it you missed HD6's declaration to ban any MSU fan that mentioned the racial history of UM. I saw rebs spew lies about Jackie (with no moderator objection) but if bulldogs posted document facts about UM then out comes the banhammer.

I walked off then and never returned.

preachermatt83
09-24-2014, 02:17 PM
I take it you missed HD6's declaration to ban any MSU fan that mentioned the racial history of UM. I saw rebs spew lies about Jackie (with no moderator objection) but if bulldogs posted document facts about UM then out comes the banhammer.

100% accurate!

steeldawg
09-24-2014, 02:47 PM

But it was in regards to the comment that everyone was talking about "white girls swallowing" that was beaten to death, as well as the chancellor's Comments this summer. I understand it somewhat because it's a sensitive topic and can open a whole can of worms if left unchecked... Much the same reason neither board allows political topics.

I've also never experienced OM fans Getting more leniency that state fans, as a matter of fact, my experience has been quite the opposite.

I understand a lot of people don't like HD6... I don't care for him, personally... But that doesn't keep me from enjoying posting over there.

And just because I like posting over there doesn't mean I dont like this board. Like I said, it's nice to not have to constantly swim through rebel opinions. The in-depth sports talk is also better over here.

Ultimately, it's all entertainment to me.... And furthermore, we are all state fans.

BLITZII
09-24-2014, 03:01 PM
yea, but the point is they can't openly rant over here. we don't have to listen to them. And it's wonderful! Thank you Lord for giving us Elite Dawgs.. Amen.

I am new to this board and excited to be here. I am glad to be on a board that does not allow other fans to bash our team. It never made sense to me to allow such stupidity.

defiantdog
09-24-2014, 03:15 PM
OM fans are just confused on which board is an OM board and which is a State board. They probably think SPS is an OM board.

OTS: I saw this and it made me laugh.... http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2014/9/12/6142925/tell-me-more-benardrick-mckinney.

Bully13
09-24-2014, 05:15 PM
But it was in regards to the comment that everyone was talking about "white girls swallowing" that was beaten to death, as well as the chancellor's Comments this summer. I understand it somewhat because it's a sensitive topic and can open a whole can of worms if left unchecked... Much the same reason neither board allows political topics.

I've also never experienced OM fans Getting more leniency that state fans, as a matter of fact, my experience has been quite the opposite.

I understand a lot of people don't like HD6... I don't care for him, personally... But that doesn't keep me from enjoying posting over there.

And just because I like posting over there doesn't mean I dont like this boa

rd. Like I said, it's nice to not have to constantly swim through rebel opinions. The in-depth sports talk is also better over here.

Ultimately, it's all entertainment to me.... And furthermore, we are all state fans.

Any state board mod who bans comments about racism in Oxford is a *****

War Machine Dawg
09-24-2014, 06:56 PM
Hey Bears, click a damn ad while you're here. November is Coming.

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-24-2014, 07:00 PM
Hey Bears, click a damn ad while you're here. November is Coming.

You ******* right. Harumph.
We dont even ask for donations like certain sites. We pride ourselves that rebels keep this a rebel free zone by literally coming here a dozen times a day from a dozen sites.

M.Fillmore
09-24-2014, 08:11 PM
But it was in regards to the comment that everyone was talking about "white girls swallowing" that was beaten to death, as well as the chancellor's Comments this summer.

The original edict by HD6 was long before this summer. It pre-dated the start of ED. Of course he may have come up with another screwball edict this summer. As for the "white girls swallowing" claim, then why didn't HD6 just say don't post about that? Although if an MSU player was so stupid, you would never see a Bear moderator making such a threat to their fanbase.

But HD6 said any reference to the sordid history of UM would earn a banhammer. SPS is DS's board, he can run it like he wants. I chose to support a board like ED. I have issues with a couple of the mods on this board, but they certainly aren't Bears, and they sure aren't the Pancake Rabbit. If the people on SPS are happy with that Board then I'm glad they are happy. I'm happy with this board and the fact that it is Bear free.

Jack Lambert
09-24-2014, 09:26 PM

They are posting at both boards. They just say things over there about Elitedawgs to fit in. I post over there and have a lot of posts. I never say anthing negative about State, Elite Dawgs or SPS. By the way only a few people here know who I am over there.

CadaverDawg
09-24-2014, 10:26 PM
That ket guy that posts on SPS, is the strangest, limp wristed, douche, child I've ever seen put pen to paper or finger to keyboard. Read that thread and tell me that guy isn't an 11 year old little girl. There's a meme picture that I've seen that I imagine that douche to look like, and I'll have to try and find it. I'm so glad they are attempting to clean that place up a little. I would enjoy checking it out again if they got rid of tool sheds like Ket. I always liked Hatfield, Rambis, D@A, and Dawgstudent....looks like Hatfield has had enough, and Rambis is destroying ket and it is hilarious.

Bravo to those guys.

ETA....I found ket7450....

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/250x250/53508943.jpg

FlabLoser
09-25-2014, 12:51 AM
I posted in that SPS thread a friendly reminder of the differences between SPS and ED. I mentioned that ED is by MSU people for MSU people only, while SPS is more welcoming to Rebels. Even posted that I liked SPS and read their site some.

That post was deleted.

So officially now, SPS is lettings Rebels be Rebels while True Maroon is deleted wherever True Maroon mentions another MSU site that doesn't produce SPS revenue.

**** you, SPS. Damn if I ever go there again.

And **** you Bulldog Sports Radio. You are one in the same with SPS.

Coach34
09-25-2014, 07:15 AM
You're surprised by this?

steeldawg
09-25-2014, 07:34 AM
The original edict by HD6 was long before this summer. It pre-dated the start of ED. Of course he may have come up with another screwball edict this summer. As for the "white girls swallowing" claim, then why didn't HD6 just say don't post about that? Although if an MSU player was so stupid, you would never see a Bear moderator making such a threat to their fanbase.

But HD6 said any reference to the sordid history of UM would earn a banhammer. SPS is DS's board, he can run it like he wants. I chose to support a board like ED. I have issues with a couple of the mods on this board, but they certainly aren't Bears, and they sure aren't the Pancake Rabbit. If the people on SPS are happy with that Board then I'm glad they are happy. I'm happy with this board and the fact that it is Bear free.

And that's fine. I'm not a fan of OP4, but the only time he's ever done anything was he edited someone's post as a joke, and got in really hot water over it. He issued an apology, and hasn't done anything since.

I just think this "rebel conspiracy" over there is far overblown. DS, hatfield, D@A, etc. are all true bulldogs. They just allow posters from other schools, which is fine. It's their board. Just like ED doesn't allow rebels. That's fine, too... It's not my board. I find both boards to bring something different to te table, and that's what makes them fun to read.

And in regards to OP4, he has been a "moderator" for a long time and it's because he and DS have known each other for a long time. Heck, I think DS is a "moderator" on NAFOOM for that very reason. I'm just tired of the message board wars and the constant pot shots fired between the two. If you don't like one board or the other, then no one is making you read or post. However, I feel both bring different things to the table and post on both because each is fun to read.

Coach34
09-25-2014, 07:47 AM
Who said there is a "Rebel Conspiracy" at SPS????

The problem is that they allow a bunch of BearShark BS- we don't. It's not rocket surgery

steeldawg
09-25-2014, 07:53 AM
Who said there is a "Rebel Conspiracy" at SPS????

The problem is that they allow a bunch of BearShark BS- we don't. It's not rocket surgery

Well, Flabloser said that they delete true maroon and rebels can be rebels.... Which isn't true. Like I said, I like posting on both, but they don't offer special favors for rebel posters over there. They just allow them to post... And when they say something stupid, they usually get called out.

I'm not trying to start a bunch of shit, but this whole thread is kind of ridiculous, IMO. No one has ever made fun of this board because you guys don't allow rebels... And if they do make fun of you, I haven't run across an OM board yet that does the same..

Coach34
09-25-2014, 08:18 AM
Flabby's point was they deleted a post about a State site that is 100% State- but they allow the BearSharks to post all kinds of shit. I thought that was obvious. It was in no way about a "Rebel Conspiracy". Are u trying to be a moron on purpose?

Political Hack
09-25-2014, 08:22 AM
Well, Flabloser said that they delete true maroon and rebels can be rebels.... Which isn't true. Like I said, I like posting on both, but they don't offer special favors for rebel posters over there. They just allow them to post... And when they say something stupid, they usually get called out.

I'm not trying to start a bunch of shit, but this whole thread is kind of ridiculous, IMO. No one has ever made fun of this board because you guys don't allow rebels... And if they do make fun of you, I haven't run across an OM board yet that does the same..

All other sites prioritize business over MSU. We prioritize MSU over business.

that's the difference, and why this site is the fastest growing and most active State site on the internet.

steeldawg
09-25-2014, 08:26 AM
Flabby's point was they deleted a post about a State site that is 100% State- but they allow the BearSharks to post all kinds of shit. I thought that was obvious. It was in no way about a "Rebel Conspiracy". Are u trying to be a moron on purpose?

No, I'm not trying to be a moron, but many people read both boards and that any insinuation that rebel posters get special treatment over there just because they are rebels is not true. I'm sure his post was deleted because of the message board wars (that are really stupid since both boards are Msu boards). That, and I'm sure you guys probably wouldn't be too fond of DS coming over here and putting plugs in for 6pack. I just think all this is stupid, and I'm done posting about it.

DudyDawg
09-25-2014, 08:35 AM
The bears are annoying, yes. But honestly I don't go there or post much because the threads are all 5-6 replies and don't get much in depth discussion. I just don't want to see four people discuss something and have waayyyyy more threads like it with no content. It they could condense, it would be nice.

Also, and a bit random but I want to see if anyone else notices ha. On Rambis, does it kinda bother anyone else that he always starts his sentences in the bold title with about two words and then continues?? I agree with a lot he says, but I always feel like I'm reading with a stutter haha. Anyone else get that??

Political Hack
09-25-2014, 09:00 AM
No, I'm not trying to be a moron, but many people read both boards and that any insinuation that rebel posters get special treatment over there just because they are rebels is not true. I'm sure his post was deleted because of the message board wars (that are really stupid since both boards are Msu boards). That, and I'm sure you guys probably wouldn't be too fond of DS coming over here and putting plugs in for 6pack. I just think all this is stupid, and I'm done posting about it.

I don't see C34 going over there and putting in plugs for elitedawgs. You're pluggingn SPS here now and it hasn't been deleted. Understand the difference?

notsofarawaydawg
09-25-2014, 09:10 AM
I posted in that SPS thread a friendly reminder of the differences between SPS and ED. I mentioned that ED is by MSU people for MSU people only, while SPS is more welcoming to Rebels. Even posted that I liked SPS and read their site some.

That post was deleted.

So officially now, SPS is lettings Rebels be Rebels while True Maroon is deleted wherever True Maroon mentions another MSU site that doesn't produce SPS revenue.

**** you, SPS. Damn if I ever go there again.

And **** you Bulldog Sports Radio. You are one in the same with SPS.

I said **** 'em when this board came online. Bunch of two-faced jackasses. Not even worth my time to go there and read. Have much more fun reading and posting here with the ED guys.

notsofarawaydawg
09-25-2014, 09:13 AM

Please don't lie to us. Are you really done with it? Completely dropping it? Please go back over there and enjoy their shitty board and quit defending those morons.

BulldogBear
09-25-2014, 09:16 AM
All other sites prioritize business over MSU. We prioritize MSU over business.

that's the difference, and why this site is the fastest growing and most active State site on the internet.

<standing clap> here here