PDA

View Full Version : LSU Replay

LC Dawg
09-24-2014, 11:42 AM
It's hard to pick up much watching live and the first time I watched the replay it was just to experience the euphoria again but last night I rewatched the replay. I fully realized just how damn good of a football team we are. Some things to think about:

1. Many people picked LSU's offensive line to be the best in the nation. This was not based on hype it was based on them watching those guys play this year and most of them last year. They are good. We manhandled them. There is no debate, our front 7 is elite.
2. LSU's defense is good. They made plays against us but we made more against them. My point is to not listen to the Bears and others about LSU being down. I don't think they are. I think they will whip some people defensively this year and make this beatdown by us look even better.
3. The play calling in our first possession and in the second possession of the 2nd half was phenomenal. We had some big plays throughout the game but those two drives made huge statements.

LSU is a good football team and we whipped their ass. No one (not even Mike Slive) can take that from us. Everyone take a break from the Dillon Day saga and watch the replay again. You won't regret it.

KennyPowers2
09-24-2014, 11:46 AM
I agree 100% about how good they looked. I have watched the replay twice and the only glaring weakness I saw was Jamerson Love being out of position too much. He does not get beat because he is slow. He usually gets beat because he slips down or bad timing on his jumps. Our offensive line done a great job and our defensive line is borderline unstoppable no matter who we play I think.

NCDawg
09-24-2014, 11:59 AM
I agree 100% about how good they looked. I have watched the replay twice and the only glaring weakness I saw was Jamerson Love being out of position too much. He does not get beat because he is slow. He usually gets beat because he slips down or bad timing on his jumps. Our offensive line done a great job and our defensive line is borderline unstoppable no matter who we play I think.

I agree about the glaring weakness of our DB, and agree that he does not get beat because he is too slow. He seems to get faked out too easily, and does not do a good job staying with the receivers. Hill is a lot better QB that what we saw at LSU, and he needs to get some of these problems rectified before that game or Texas A&M will have a field day.