PDA

View Full Version : Prescott's Daddy

Dawg61
09-23-2014, 11:33 PM
how do we legally get this man to every single game to watch his boy do something extra special for us this year and next? Dak's Daddy is our good luck charm. We need him in the stands and on tv every game from here on out.

RougeDawg
09-24-2014, 01:55 AM
how do we legally get this man to every single game to watch his boy do something extra special for us this year and next? Dak's Daddy is our good luck charm. We need him in the stands and on tv every game from here on out.

get sanctioned just for imagining this, if that clown catches wind. Sorry Will.

Seriously, somebody should be able to figure this out. I'm down to assist in any way possible to make this happen. Where does he live?

Should be cool according NCAA rulings to do this, as long as we don't give their church more than $220K and Dak doesnt know about it.**

thf24
09-24-2014, 07:13 AM
Should be cool according NCAA rulings to do this, as long as we don't give their church more than $220K and Dak doesnt know about it.**

Wait, don't you mean as long as we DO give their church more than $220K and Dak doesnt know about it?**

starkvegasdawg
09-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Whatever you do just don't offer to hold any tires for him or give him a discount on a used car. Make sure it is a nice new Z-71 and Dak and his dad tweet out pictures of it.

thunderclap
09-24-2014, 10:50 AM

If Bracky reads this, Redmond is screwed.

CadaverDawg
09-24-2014, 11:07 AM
If you guys do any of the above mentioned, please email these incidents to me promptly so that I can investigate for any wrong doings. If I find any, I will send them to the NCAA.. I promise.*

nsvltndog
09-24-2014, 10:17 PM
He comes to games in Starkville, but I'm not sure if it's all of them. I chatted with him at the Hilton Garden Inn last year during the LSU weekend while we were getting coffee in the lobby the morning after the game. It was one of those chance encounters just being polite while waiting for my turn at the coffee pot I asked him if he had gone to MSU or had a son on the team. He struck me as being extremely humble and polite which is no surprise given the character of his son.

I believe that may have been the last trip that his Mom made to see him play. He told me that it was a really hard trip for her, but she wouldn't have missed it for the world and that she had taken a picture of the scoreboard when we got a lead in the 3rd quarter. It was a really quick conversation b/c he had to get back to the room to tend to her.

sleepy dawg
09-25-2014, 12:19 AM
Seriously though, don't do anything.