PDA

View Full Version : Looks like this Dillon Day thingamajig is motivating our team to come together

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2014, 09:49 PM
I think we gut Texas A&M for about 320 on the ground. Something tells me we'll be out for blood in this one. If the suspension has done anything good, it's made our team get past the LSU game emotionally, and ready to prove something.

Dak Prescott ‏@15_DakP 6s
#FreeDDay

Ben Beckwith ‏@Bbeckwith66 Protected Tweets 1m
#FreeDillonDay

Ben Beckwith retweeted
Lance McCuller ‏@zachsdad05 1h
@Bbeckwith66 has his brother's back as do all the o-line. Just a little more motivation to get the W. That is all.

Fred Ross
‏@Theboss_8
#FreeDillionDay

Nick Griffin @MacGrifferous ? 42m
#FreeDillonDay

I didn't realize Day did this

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/182866B2D01126387830277689344_2722d87bf78.5.1.3983 20046529034528.mp4?versionId=vdWpnh3kVgexrAEEPffBB OCxetNrP8pN

War Machine Dawg
09-23-2014, 10:17 PM
Ummm.......yeah.....That was the personal foul. It was an aggressive play to protect his QB. Happens all the time. It's definitely a flag, but it's a hustle flag that I can live with.

Would seem like Beckwith's retweet confirms that he's going to be moving over to center for aTm. This whole situation is still bullshit.

TXDawg
09-23-2014, 10:41 PM
Agreed. Complete and total BS. Glad to see the team rallying around Dillon, though. Hopefully we come out even stronger against TAMU than we did against LSU.

Let's kick some Aggie Ass!!

Todd4State
09-23-2014, 10:44 PM
Ummm.......yeah.....That was the personal foul. It was an aggressive play to protect his QB. Happens all the time. It's definitely a flag, but it's a hustle flag that I can live with.

Would seem like Beckwith's retweet confirms that he's going to be moving over to center for aTm. This whole situation is still bullshit.

The bye week is a blessing because Beckwith will have a couple of weeks to get ready. As will Desper or whoever plays guard.

maroonmania
09-23-2014, 11:15 PM

I thought it was the worst thing he did all night. Was actually much more flagrant than the "stomps". He ran over and whalloped a guy that was just standing there minding his own business. There were 2 LSU guys taking Dak to the ground but the guy Day blindsided was not one of them. It was totally uncalled for from the video.

Dawg61
09-23-2014, 11:28 PM
Dillon Day is my new favorite player. I am not even kidding. Too long MSU has had to take it from the big boys. Not anymore says Day. Time for teams like LSU, Bama, Arkansas, Auburn to start respecting MSU and start getting nervous when they have to play us. We will knock their dicks in the dirt if they ain't ready.

DancingRabbit
09-23-2014, 11:44 PM
I thought it was the worst thing he did all night. Was actually much more flagrant than the "stomps". He ran over and whalloped a guy that was just standing there minding his own business. There were 2 LSU guys taking Dak to the ground but the guy Day blindsided was not one of them. It was totally uncalled for from the video.

Yeah, that was a head-scratcher. Only thing I could figure is that player had put a late hit on Dak on a previous play.

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2014, 11:58 PM
I think it's fairly obvious that SLIVE looked at the accumulation of conduct and decided that he may should sit a game.

Reason2succeed
09-24-2014, 02:54 AM
I think it's fairly obvious that SLIVE looked at the accumulation of conduct and decided that he may should sit a game.

If Slive is deciding to do that then he needs to make sure that he does it across the board. Trust me, if Dillon Day played for Bama or LSU he would not have been suspended. Their fan base would have Slive's job if he did.

Coackjek
09-24-2014, 07:11 AM
If Slive is deciding to do that then he needs to make sure that he does it across the board. Trust me, if Dillon Day played for Bama or LSU he would not have been suspended. Their fan base would have Slive's job if he did.

^THIS

Park duck
09-24-2014, 08:34 AM
I don't think many of you played O line in football or played at all. Its code that if someone on the d does wrong you make dang sure you make it right sometime during the game. Its called football.

DownwardDawg
09-24-2014, 08:45 AM
I think we gut Texas A&M for about 320 on the ground. Something tells me we'll be out for blood in this one. If the suspension has done anything good, it's made our team get past the LSU game emotionally, and ready to prove something.

Dak Prescott ‏@15_DakP 6s
#FreeDDay

Ben Beckwith ‏@Bbeckwith66 Protected Tweets 1m
#FreeDillonDay

Ben Beckwith retweeted
Lance McCuller ‏@zachsdad05 1h
@Bbeckwith66 has his brother's back as do all the o-line. Just a little more motivation to get the W. That is all.

Fred Ross
‏@Theboss_8
#FreeDillionDay

Nick Griffin @MacGrifferous ? 42m
#FreeDillonDay

I didn't realize Day did this

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/182866B2D01126387830277689344_2722d87bf78.5.1.3983 20046529034528.mp4?versionId=vdWpnh3kVgexrAEEPffBB OCxetNrP8pN

This is what I hoped would come out of it. Extra motivation to dominate! Our players and coach are handling it the way it should be handled.