PDA

View Full Version : Zach Mettenberger and Sexual Assualt against Women.

EAVdog
09-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Mettenberger was kicked out of Georgia for sticking his hands up a girls mini skirt and well you know, against her will. Miles took him in with open arms.

Maybe Miles does hate women?

DownwardDawg
09-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Can we stop with all the bitching and moaning threads? I don't mean to single you out, but damn. We sound like ole miss or LSU.

Liverpooldawg
09-23-2014, 06:04 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2014/08/04/suspended-lsu-player-jalen-mills-charges-reduced-to-misdemeanor/13569341/

According to Miles it's ok to hit a woman but not step on a football player.

Political Hack
09-23-2014, 06:13 PM
Can we stop with all the bitching and moaning threads? I don't mean to single you out, but damn. We sound like ole miss or LSU.

F that. time to speak up and demand accountability. we get treated like shit constantly because people in our offices don't have any stones. it's garbage.

Miles won't suspend a woman hitter or his own player that ripped Dak's helmet back after the play was over, or the kid that kicked Dak, but hell petition the SEC office to suspend Day?

someone needs to speak up for our guys and it doesn't look like it's going to be our administration.

IMissJack
09-23-2014, 06:17 PM
What do you think Stricklin said to Slive? Thank you, may I have another...

Political Hack
09-23-2014, 06:23 PM
What do you think Stricklin said to Slive? Thank you, may I have another...

Lord help us, but if I was AD I'd have a public statement demanding some accountability for other actions committed by other players in the same game that were not addressed. It's unequal punishment, and you'd better damn we'll believe I'd address it publicly. I wish our guys would do the same.

starkvegasdawg
09-23-2014, 06:29 PM
Meanwhile, the message sent to our players is if you play hard and play to win and just possibly look like you did something wrong your bosses will hang you out to dry and pretend they don't know you. Even after you deny it was intentional.

Political Hack
09-23-2014, 06:39 PM
Mullen spoke up. At least one of our guys has some gonads.

preachermatt83
09-23-2014, 06:46 PM
F that. time to speak up and demand accountability. we get treated like shit constantly because people in our offices don't have any stones. it's garbage.

Miles won't suspend a woman hitter or his own player that ripped Dak's helmet back after the play was over, or the kid that kicked Dak, but hell petition the SEC office to suspend Day?

someone needs to speak up for our guys and it doesn't look like it's going to be our administration.

Yes.... Thank You !!!

State82
09-24-2014, 07:39 AM

Spot on, PH. You nailed it.

Johnson85
09-24-2014, 08:05 AM
Lord help us, but if I was AD I'd have a public statement demanding some accountability for other actions committed by other players in the same game that were not addressed. It's unequal punishment, and you'd better damn we'll believe I'd address it publicly. I wish our guys would do the same.

It's hard to bite the hand that feeds you, but our media department should not only be doing that, but also pointing out some of the off field issues that haven't resulted in suspension. And our media needs to emphasize the second 'stomp' where it's clearly an accident. If Slive wants to treat us that differently than other schools, we need to at least put out our side. Slive can get mad if it embarrasses the SEC or him, but the only way it will be embarrassing is if he's really pulling some bullshit.