PDA

View Full Version : Dak on SportsCenter at 11:10 AM CT tomorrow

TheRef
09-23-2014, 04:20 PM
Dak Prescott will be on ESPN's Sportscenter tomorrow morning at 11:10 AM CT. Be sure to watch, boys.

TheRef
09-24-2014, 11:09 AM
Bump

Jacksondevildog
09-24-2014, 11:16 AM
Jim Ellis ought to be suspended for one game by the SEC for calling him Zack Prescott. Just played the audio clip of Ellis' call on ESPN.

TheRef
09-24-2014, 11:26 AM
Well spoken by Dak in that interview. They tried to take him down the road of the Day suspension and he handled it fairly well, in my opinion. Some key notes that he spoke of. They asked him, during the Day questions, how it is going to affect the team. He said that it will hurt a little but that we have a guard that can slide over and take the center role for the TAMU game. So he basically said what some of us already knew, Beckwith is moving to Center and then we're plugging in someone at guard for the game. Well done by Dak and it sure does seem that ESPN is liking Dak more by the interview.

Leroy Jenkins
09-24-2014, 11:26 AM
You think Dak gets tired of every interview with a new reporter ending up with "Hey, Dak, tell us about your dead mom, how do you feel about that?" That would get old for me honestly. He handles it well though.

HailState39110
09-24-2014, 06:46 PM
BUMP

In case you missed it , Dak on SportsCenter this morning discussing LSU, the Heisman, and his mom

http://m.espn.go.com/general/video?vid=11581501&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FnC2 UD4SwX5%22%7D

Dawgcentral
09-24-2014, 07:13 PM
He handles himself really well when it comes to the questions, even when they're personal. How does he actually feel? Probably like everyone else who lost a beloved mother. While given the chance to talk about how much she means to him, it's still a damn personal question and I can believe he'd rather speak through his actions and behavior in life than than spill his guts on national T.V.

Incidentally, he handles the question much better than I would.

War Machine Dawg
09-24-2014, 07:15 PM
Jim Ellis ought to be suspended for one game by the SEC for calling him Zack Prescott. Just played the audio clip of Ellis' call on ESPN.

We have GOT to find a way to gracefully retire both Jim & Correro from the football broadcasts. They're terrible. Correrro, in particular, ads nothing of substance. The worst part is this is the 3rd time in 4 games Jim has called Dak "Zak." He probably did it against USA, too, but I wasn't listening. I can say he definitely did it the first 2 weeks against USM & UAB.

Jim has gotten old and isn't used to the pace of football. He's done baseball for so long that he rambles on and on, then tries to do color, yet somehow never quite manages to tell you exactly what is going on. Then by the time he shuts up, Matt barely has time to say anything. It's a train wreck in our radio booth.

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-24-2014, 07:17 PM
It is time. Jim is OK on baseball but that is it. OK on baseball....

msstate7
09-24-2014, 07:37 PM
It is time. Jim is OK on baseball but that is it. OK on baseball....

I like em doing baseball.

DancingRabbit
09-24-2014, 08:09 PM

I was hoping I mis-heard that.