PDA

View Full Version : Petition against SEC in regards to Dillon Day

vv83
09-23-2014, 04:04 PM
Guys, if you feel the same way about this situation as I do please read and sign my petition I made against the SEC. While I try to remain as unbiased as possible I feel like this is something that must be addressed. Please sign the petition electronically and share it with all your friends, facebook, twitter, etc. Let's get some credibility here. Thank you

https://www.change.org/p/southeastern-conference-i-want-the-southeastern-conference-to-be-held-accountable-for-punishing-all-schools-and-players-equally

vv83
09-23-2014, 04:11 PM
If you sign, please comment here so this post stays bumped where others may see and sign if they wish.

RossDawg82
09-23-2014, 04:16 PM
Signed. Im tired of this coming out because of an outcry. The League has rules and policies and its as though they follow them when they see a chance to profit. If we were playing Memphis or USM, he would not have been suspended.

Gen. Grant
09-23-2014, 04:18 PM
Is there an appeals process?

vv83
09-23-2014, 04:19 PM
Signed. Im tired of this coming out because of an outcry. The League has rules and policies and its as though they follow them when they see a chance to profit. If we were playing Memphis or USM, he would not have been suspended.
Agreed. Thank you

MzTerry
09-23-2014, 04:20 PM

signed

Dawg Tired
09-23-2014, 04:26 PM
Signed, sealed, delivered

GreenheadDawg
09-23-2014, 04:29 PM
signed

Political Hack
09-23-2014, 04:38 PM
keep it going fellas.

mstatefan91
09-23-2014, 04:40 PM
Signed

RossDawg82
09-23-2014, 04:44 PM
Is this on any other message boards?

Hypnodawg
09-23-2014, 04:44 PM
Signed

starkvegasdawg
09-23-2014, 04:45 PM
Signed.

DawgHouseUnited
09-23-2014, 04:46 PM
done

Augustus McCray
09-23-2014, 04:48 PM
Signed

CadaverDawg
09-23-2014, 04:49 PM
Done

By the way, did anyone notice "Leslie Miles" on the signature list? Well done, boys.

vv83
09-23-2014, 04:49 PM
Feel free to share on Facebook or with co workers and friends. Thanks guys

RC3
09-23-2014, 04:53 PM
i can appreciate what you are doing, but in the history of the internetz has one of these 'petitions' ever done a bit of good??
my position is that it is what it is. Let's move on from it and focus on A&M...get our backups ready and not worry about an appeals process. that would just result in more split snaps in practice with little chance of success at an appeal

RC3
09-23-2014, 04:56 PM
recent signatures"
Marcus Bullard- S. MS correctional facility;)

TXDawg
09-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Signed. I also sent an email directly to Mike Slive via the link provided in the other thread.

borne
09-23-2014, 05:22 PM
People we have to move on from this. He is just out one game. We will be fine. We look pathetic with this petition and other things. You wouldn't see other teams doing stuff like this when one of their players are suspended

CadaverDawg
09-23-2014, 05:22 PM
Coach, looks like you have quite a few posers on the petition page, ha.

CadaverDawg
09-23-2014, 05:24 PM
People we have to move on from this. He is just out one game. We will be fine. We look pathetic with this petition and other things. You wouldn't see other teams doing stuff like this when one of their players are suspended

That's because they don't get players suspended over shit like this. Hence the outrage.

It's not about the one game suspension...it's about us getting the hammer when money schools don't get punished at all.

mstatefan91
09-23-2014, 05:25 PM

Nobody is making you sign it. You are free to leave at any time

State82
09-23-2014, 05:28 PM
Delivered

662dawg
09-23-2014, 05:28 PM
https://www.facebook.com/groups/669808796465773/

I seen it dawg
09-23-2014, 05:33 PM

The **** we do. We need to blow this to the moon and back. 2 days thru this week and 2 butt****ings from the SEC. We need to do everything we can to make their life hell. The cocksuckers. If you don't like it stay the **** out of it.

blacklistedbully
09-23-2014, 05:34 PM
done

IMissJack
09-23-2014, 05:36 PM
Let it go and whip A&M's ass anyway!!

Mike Honcho
09-23-2014, 06:31 PM
Signed

Drugdog
09-23-2014, 06:33 PM
Signed. Getting wife to post on Facebook. I encourage others to do the same. Let's quit TAKING IT.

bluelightstar
09-23-2014, 06:51 PM
Well, we've made it to Twitter but not in the good way lol

dawggoneit
09-23-2014, 06:52 PM
Done

DanDority
09-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Done!

smootness
09-23-2014, 07:01 PM
I'm just going to be honest, our player got caught playing dirty and we're petitioning the league because he was suspended for it? Imagine if some of these other instances by players on other teams had resulted in a suspension and their fans petitioned to egg them out of it...we would laugh at them and call them insane and enabling.

This doesn't make us look good.

Quaoarsking
09-23-2014, 07:07 PM
Signed. Obviously it's not going to do anything, but it would still be cool if a few thousand people signed it.

Anyone post this on the Rant?

Martianlander
09-23-2014, 07:40 PM
Signed

RC3
09-23-2014, 07:47 PM
Y'all do realize that all of the other fanbases are snickering at this, right? Let it go. Dan did

I seen it dawg
09-23-2014, 07:49 PM
I'm sure you know them all....

DistrictDawg92
09-23-2014, 07:50 PM
signed.

RC3
09-23-2014, 08:00 PM
I'm sure you know them all....

No but I do frequent other boards that aren't restricted to only pro msu posters

Tbonewannabe
09-23-2014, 08:00 PM
Signed

aerodawg
09-23-2014, 08:04 PM
i can appreciate what you are doing, but in the history of the internetz has one of these 'petitions' ever done a bit of good??
my position is that it is what it is. Let's move on from it and focus on A&M...get our backups ready and not worry about an appeals process. that would just result in more split snaps in practice with little chance of success at an appeal

Ha, not that I have ever seen as far as reversing a decision on anything. With the growth of competitive gaming, there was a recent guy who qualified for professional gaming after being accepted to pharmacy school that had a petition like this asking for a one year deferment. It was approved.

vv83
09-23-2014, 08:16 PM
Ha, not that I have ever seen as far as reversing a decision on anything. With the growth of competitive gaming, there was a recent guy who qualified for professional gaming after being accepted to pharmacy school that had a petition like this asking for a one year deferment. It was approved.

Yeah I remember hearing of that. And like the petition says it nowhere asks for Dillon to be reinstated but just simply wants to bring to light that schools are not equally treated and have the issue brought to light.

Alldawg
09-23-2014, 08:17 PM
I agree with Smoot. Do I think it's fair, no but this is embarrassing. We have a huge game coming up with TV time set for October 4th. Why continue to bring this up and keep it going. Turn our attention on winning the AM game and building on a great season. Do any of you think a petition signed by all MSU fans will do anything? Should any team's fans just start a petition every time they don't agree with Slive? To each his own, but IMO it makes us look childish.

I'm just going to be honest, our player got caught playing dirty and we're petitioning the league because he was suspended for it? Imagine if some of these other instances by players on other teams had resulted in a suspension and their fans petitioned to egg them out of it...we would laugh at them and call them insane and enabling.

Quaoarsking
09-23-2014, 08:37 PM
I agree with Smoot. Do I think it's fair, no but this is embarrassing. We have a huge game coming up with TV time set for October 4th. Why continue to bring this up and keep it going. Turn our attention on winning the AM game and building on a great season. Do any of you think a petition signed by all MSU fans will do anything? Should any team's fans just start a petition every time they don't agree with Slive? To each his own, but IMO it makes us look childish.

Sure, why not?

RiverCityDawg
09-23-2014, 08:49 PM

Agreed. The media cycle is short and all this bitching keeps it at the top. Stand by Day like our coach, but MOVE ON. It's coming off as little brother syndrome right now and it's a bad look. We just had a great win and we have a huge game coming up in a couple weeks. Let. It. Go.

DawgPoundRock
09-23-2014, 09:31 PM
signed

Reason2succeed
09-24-2014, 03:31 AM
Take out the reference to Dillon Day and send this to Vanderbilt and Kentucky message boards as well. We see clearly that the SEC and the NCAA is partial in their punishments.

Vandelay Industries
09-24-2014, 05:40 AM
Agreed. The media cycle is short and all this bitching keeps it at the top. Stand by Day like our coach, but MOVE ON. It's coming off as little brother syndrome right now and it's a bad look. We just had a great win and we have a huge game coming up in a couple weeks. Let. It. Go.

Yes. Yes. Let it go people, let's look forward to A&M

Johnson85
09-24-2014, 08:13 AM

Except our player didn't get caught playing dirty. There was a very normal personal foul. You don't get suspended for personal fouls. There was a play where he landed on another player and it looked to be clearly out of his control. There was one play where he stepped on a player and it looked questionable. Nobody else gets players suspended because of a questionable play. What Day did wasn't anywhere near as dirty as Nick Fairley's dirtiest play in each SEC game he played.

We would be snickering at other teams for signing a petition that won't do any good. And they can rightfully snicker at us for that. But it's not like people are protesting because our player got caught doing something dirty.

NorCalDawg
09-24-2014, 08:15 AM
Signed.

borne
09-24-2014, 08:25 AM
We are embarrassing ourselves... Let's move on. We have a big game saturday and need to focus on it instead of something that is over and done with

NorCalDawg
09-24-2014, 08:58 AM
We are embarrassing ourselves... Let's move on. We have a big game saturday and need to focus on it instead of something that is over and done with

Yep, I fully expect us to beat Off Saturday.**

starkvegasdawg
09-24-2014, 09:01 AM
Yep, I fully expect us to beat Off Saturday.**

Think we'll need the starters the whole time or can we bring in the bench to finish the job?

NorCalDawg
09-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Think we'll need the starters the whole time or can we bring in the bench to finish the job?

Let's rotate 1A, 1B, and 1C throughout the entire game so they'll all have a chance to beat Off.

Hypnodawg
09-24-2014, 09:37 AM

You are an embarrassment. You might want to consider never posting again. It might make the world a better place.

mic
09-24-2014, 10:09 AM

Who Besides Les , fans butt hurt over us kicking their ass , of course Bear fans and whoever in the SEC made this decision said it was a dirty play. .???
I have heard NO ONE on SEC network or ESPN say it was dirty.
The issue is wether it was intentional or not and there is no way they could make that distinction. If he been standing over them and stepped on them ok. Or walking back to huddle and did it. Fine . Suspend away...
And don't give me this shit he had a personal foul late hit earlier ... That has no barring. And if he such a dirty player and it's know officials would have been keeping a close eye on him this season and would have thrown a flag on one of those 2 plays..

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-24-2014, 10:10 AM

You are about to get a break

notsofarawaydawg
09-24-2014, 10:50 AM
Signed and also posted on the Facebook page I update. Pin it to the top of the page so everyone sees it.

Dawgs in the News Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/DawgsInTheNews)

TUSK
09-24-2014, 11:05 AM
Beyond a largely symbolic petition, is there any other remedies MSU could seek? For example, if the SEC fails to satisfy your demands, could y'all appeal to Emmert (sp) and the NCAA?

drunkernhelldawg
09-24-2014, 11:39 AM
These petitions don't seem worthwhile to me, but it is extraordinary that the SEC would take an action that directly affects competition, especially based on unclear evidence.

Dawgtini
09-24-2014, 12:32 PM
Coach34, I see that you have signed this petition several times. I think the manclit reference will really get Slives attention. #LivingRentFree

"Coach 34 Loves Trannies MANCLIT, LA about 15 hours ago Liked 0
Becasue Coach 34 said it should be because Dillion Day is a tranny with a big manclit"

RougeDawg
09-24-2014, 12:59 PM

I'd be willing to bet you are a blue hair, that sits there all game and treats it like a Sunday sermon. This LT attitude is the reason Day got suspended in the first place. If we hadn't been submissively bending over, taking it without lube, since the last world war, this shit would not continue to happen to us. Grow a f*cking set and start doing what the other SEC "haves" do. Fight fire with fire.

This guy seems like a BearShart troll.

RougeDawg
09-24-2014, 01:16 PM
Signed. I'm still waiting for a reply email from commissioner Slime's office.