PDA

View Full Version : Jalen Mills should not be allowed to play SEC Football

EAVdog
09-23-2014, 04:00 PM
Violence against Women is a huge problem in our society. He hit a woman (girl) in the face and missed one day of practice. He is no different than Ray Rice. As a fan of SEC Sports we should protect our Conference and demand he be removed from the privilege of playing.

I suggest that we contact the following;

@BoBounds
@ESPN
@ESPN_SEC
@LSUCoachMiles
@LSUfball
@ESPNCFB

As a start, I'm sure there would be others that agree that Violence against Women should be taken seriously.

I seen it dawg
09-23-2014, 04:03 PM
+infinity

GreenheadDawg
09-23-2014, 04:06 PM
Violence against Women is a huge problem in our society. He hit a woman (girl) in the face and missed one day of practice. He is no different than Ray Rice. As a fan of SEC Sports we should protect our Conference and demand he be removed from the privilege of playing.

I suggest that we contact the following;

@BoBounds
@ESPN
@ESPN_SEC
@LSUCoachMiles
@LSUfball
@ESPNCFB

As a start, I'm sure there would be others that agree that Violence against Women should be taken seriously.

I'm with you. Lets get it going

SunCoastDog
09-23-2014, 04:06 PM
The SEC condones violence against women. What it won't put up with is Bulldogs kicking the shit out of their beloved Tigers. That will bring swift reprisal.

EAVdog
09-23-2014, 04:11 PM
It's on now, time to flex some muscle. Don't roll over and take it in the shorts like Larry Templeton. Tennessee and Butch Jones just dismissed a RB for the same thing. Kimbrow at Vandy is now suspended indefinitely. Les Miles either approves of Violence against Women or he boots Jalen Mills. Those are the only two options.

CadaverDawg
09-23-2014, 04:11 PM
It's on now, time to flex some muscle. Don't roll over and take it in the shorts like Larry Templeton. Tennessee and Butch Jones just dismissed a RB for the same thing. Kimbrow at Vandy is now suspended indefinitely. Les Miles either approves of Violence against Women or he boots Jalen Mills. Those are the only two options.

Yep

EAVdog
09-23-2014, 04:23 PM
So how about #LesMilesApproves with a link to story on Jalen Mills being arrested for hitting woman? Pretty simple and effective.

Tweet to all above plus whoever else.

ETA http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2014/08/lsu_coach_les_miles_lifts_db_j.html Nice link to include as well.

Don't be Larry Templeton.

MarketingBully01
09-23-2014, 04:45 PM
So how about #LesMilesApproves with a link to story on Jalen Mills being arrested for hitting woman? Pretty simple and effective.

Tweet to all above plus whoever else.

ETA http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2014/08/lsu_coach_les_miles_lifts_db_j.html Nice link to include as well.

Don't be Larry Templeton.

Add Rachel Nichols to the list of people to tweet this stuff too. She has done a great job on CNN of highlighting the domestic violence issue with the NFL. Her twitter is @Rachel_Nichols. Great reporter and would be interesting if we could get the Jalen Mills incident some legs since LSU did such a great job sweeping it under the rug.

smootness
09-23-2014, 06:32 PM
If there's anything that will make me feel better about losing our center for a big game, it's a team we won't play again also losing a player.

Why don't we just let Les Miles be seen as the guy who has no problem with violence against women and prove how good we are by destroying a top 10 team with a backup center.