PDA

View Full Version : So let me get this straight.....(rant)

I seen it dawg
09-23-2014, 03:20 PM
These points are starting to be made already...

Day gets suspended for something that is playing football and he couldnt avoid. Because LSU gets riled up about getting their ass whipped.

Not one LSU player, coach, or any official during the game had any type of reaction whatsoever to either play.

LSU pisses and moans about the play because they got the shit kicked out of them and the little bitches cant just take like they dish it out so much.

LSU has nothing to done to them when their starting safety PUNCHES A WOMAN IN THE FACE. I repeat, PUNCHES A WOMAN IN THE FACE.

The SEC office I hope catches more hell than the NFL over this travesty. Hey Mike Slive and Les Miles, Its ok to do nothing to an ABUSER OF WOMEN but you hand down a 1 game suspension for a football play that never received a flag. **** YOU SEC AND LES MILES YOU PUNK ASS PUSSIES.

We all need to make sure this blows up and does not go away.

I seen it dawg
09-23-2014, 03:22 PM
AND

The head rip by Beckwith and the kick by #4 to Dak that is now out their. Please Dan drop the hammer on those ****s.

DistrictDawg92
09-23-2014, 03:27 PM
I feel like if Day can get suspended for something that wasn't even flagged, that a ref should be suspended too for missing something so inhumane and terrible. LSU is a bunch of whiny bitches, take your loss and start preparing for next week, you need it.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Don't forget they had video of Jeremy Hill punching a dude and he continued to play after a team vote...hell Learned Slow University may give TSUN a run for their money in the timeline screw-up thread.

thunderclap
09-23-2014, 03:45 PM
LSU has nothing to done to them when their starting safety PUNCHES A WOMAN IN THE FACE. I repeat, PUNCHES A WOMAN IN THE FACE.

The SEC office I hope catches more hell than the NFL over this travesty. Hey Mike Slive and Les Miles, Its ok to do nothing to an ABUSER OF WOMEN but you hand down a 1 game suspension for a football play that never received a flag. **** YOU SEC AND LES MILES YOU PUNK ASS PUSSIES.

We all need to make sure this blows up and does not go away.

We need to blow up Scott Van Pelt's Twitter about this. And anybody else who has talked about it.