PDA

View Full Version : Dear Coach Mullen - NO MORE MERCY!!!

Brahmabull
09-23-2014, 02:20 PM
This suspension should piss off our team and coaches to so much that we show no mercy on our opponents from here on out!! I hope we go into every game left with the intent of being the baddest mutherf_ckers in the country. Mullen should show no mercy on anybody left on our schedule.

And for all the Bears lurking and laughing, if you thought it was bad last year when Nickoe teabagged Bo Dirt, just wait and see what Day does in Vaught Hemingway. It will be epic!

preachermatt83
09-23-2014, 02:24 PM
hear here!!

curmudgeon
09-23-2014, 02:27 PM
Matt would you say that to your congregation?

The kid has a mean streak going back to his days at West Monroe. He was suspended for the same thing last year. This kind of crap doesn't belong on a football field - MSU or otherwise. He should be counting his blessings its not a multiple game suspension.

bluelightstar
09-23-2014, 02:36 PM

The kid has a mean streak going back to his days at West Monroe. He was suspended for the same thing last year. This kind of crap doesn't belong on a football field - MSU or otherwise. He should be counting his blessings its not a multiple game suspension.

No fan base in this conference except ours would actually side against one of their players on this. Unreal.

TXDawg
09-23-2014, 02:37 PM
What he did last year was FAR worse than anything he did in Tiger Stadium this weekend and that suspension was handled INTERNALLY. No reason for the league to step in here except that Les Miles is a whiny b_tch!

starkvegasdawg
09-23-2014, 02:37 PM
This kind of crap doesn't belong on a football field - MSU or otherwise. .

This kind of stuff and a whole lot worse goes on every Saturday on every college football field in America. It just doesn't get reported because the head coach of the losing team is not trying to deflect attention away from the fact he just got his ass kicked by what he thought was an inferior team. He gave the LSU fans this to be mad about instead of getting manhandled like a sick kitten.

You don't recruit choir boys to play interior line in the SEC. You recruit borderline psychotics that are one step away from being serial killers in their spare time.

MadDawg
09-23-2014, 02:40 PM
We have the worst fans on the planet. Not only do we suffer from eternal pessimism, we actively work to make that pessimistic view become reality.

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-23-2014, 02:41 PM

You think matt is an actual preacher. Hilarious

fishwater99
09-23-2014, 02:43 PM
This kind of stuff and a whole lot worse goes on every Saturday on every college football field in America. It just doesn't get reported because the head coach of the losing team is not trying to deflect attention away from the fact he just got his ass kicked by what he thought was an inferior team. He gave the LSU fans this to be mad about instead of getting manhandled like a sick kitten.

You don't recruit choir boys to play interior line in the SEC. You recruit borderline psychotics that are one step away from being serial killers in their spare time.

I agree, if we had lost the game then nothing would have happened with Day...

curmudgeon
09-23-2014, 02:45 PM

That actually makes me feel really good. I was worried that he was.

As for my opinion, there was a time when the game was played with integrity. We've traded that for "You don't recruit choir boys to play interior line in the SEC. You recruit borderline psychotics that are one step away from being serial killers in their spare time." and we are seriously okay with it.

War Machine Dawg
09-23-2014, 02:54 PM
No fan base in this conference except ours would actually side against one of their players on this. Unreal.

+1

There is no way in hell there was intent on Day's part. Period. The SEC can kiss my ass.

starkvegasdawg
09-23-2014, 02:58 PM

As for my opinion, there was a time when the game was played with integrity. We've traded that for "You don't recruit choir boys to play interior line in the SEC. You recruit borderline psychotics that are one step away from being serial killers in their spare time." and we are seriously okay with it.

I'm not saying that it is a good thing or bad. I am just saying it is reality. It is also nothing new. Look at the Raiders of old. Just win baby. Dick Butkus, Ronnie Lott, Mike Singletary, Lawrence Taylor, Mean Joe Green, etc. Those guys weren't out their giving their personal testimony during games. They were out there trying to take your 17n head off when you came near them. And they were not looked down upon. They were cheered and idolized. Football is a big boys game. Don't like it then don't play it.

RossDawg82
09-23-2014, 03:04 PM
I'm not saying that it is a good thing or bad. I am just saying it is reality. It is also nothing new. Look at the Raiders of old. Just win baby. Dick Butkus, Ronnie Lott, Mike Singletary, Lawrence Taylor, Mean Joe Green, etc. Those guys weren't out their giving their personal testimony during games. They were out there trying to take your 17n head off when you came near them. And they were not looked down upon. They were cheered and idolized. Football is a big boys game. Don't like it then don't play it.

used to be a big boys game

thunderclap
09-23-2014, 03:05 PM

I wish we could give you a multiple game suspension.

maroonmania
09-23-2014, 03:08 PM
What he did last year was FAR worse than anything he did in Tiger Stadium this weekend and that suspension was handled INTERNALLY. No reason for the league to step in here except that Les Miles is a whiny b_tch!

Well I certainly didn't want him suspended even though I wasn't crazy about what he did. Was hoping it would just blow over. However, given what happened last year is probably the reason he isn't getting the benefit of the doubt now. He has basically repeat offender status at this point.

Brahmabull
+1

DownwardDawg
I wish we could give you a multiple game suspension.

+1

Reason2succeed
09-23-2014, 03:09 PM
From now on the team slogan should be Stomp @$$!!! Put Beckwith at center and plug in Jamal Clayborn and go out put a whooping on Texas A&M. Then send a letter to Les Miles and tell him to…

DawgHouseUnited
09-23-2014, 03:10 PM
This suspension should piss off our team and coaches to so much that we show no mercy on our opponents from here on out!! I hope we go into every game left with the intent of being the baddest mutherf_ckers in the country. Mullen should show no mercy on anybody left on our schedule.

And for all the Bears lurking and laughing, if you thought it was bad last year when Nickoe teabagged Bo Dirt, just wait and see what Day does in Vaught Hemingway. It will be epic!

NO MERCY!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_x56c9FO-HW4/S4-RYv9O6lI/AAAAAAAAAFE/SiaBKPoxs_8/s400/karate-kid-sensei-finish-him.jpg

SignalToNoise
09-23-2014, 03:11 PM

You are the queen of logical fallacy on this board. The good news is, just judging from the replies, everyone sees that.

Brahmabull
09-23-2014, 03:23 PM

You should be counting your blessings that Day doesn't find you and stomp on your nuts! I am glad he has a mean streak! Guess what? There are a lot of offensive lineman that were blessed with far more physical ability than Day who have never been successful because they don't or didn't have a mean streak. Having a mean streak is a positive quality for an offensive lineman!

I seen it dawg
09-23-2014, 03:27 PM

There wasnt any kind of crap if you watch the regular replays it was unavoidable. How bout ripping at Daks head and kicking him? Anything on that?

RossDawg82
09-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Why don't we at ED watch as many SEC games as possible and see how many plays we find that should result in a suspension. We can then take all those videos and send them to the SEC. I will take responsibility for the OM-Memphis game

Gridirondawg
09-23-2014, 03:30 PM
We have the worst fans on the planet. Not only do we suffer from eternal pessimism, we actively work to make that pessimistic view become reality.

+ eleventy billion

BulldogBear
09-23-2014, 04:02 PM
This kind of stuff and a whole lot worse goes on every Saturday on every college football field in America. It just doesn't get reported because the head coach of the losing team is not trying to deflect attention away from the fact he just got his ass kicked by what he thought was an inferior team. He gave the LSU fans this to be mad about instead of getting manhandled like a sick kitten.You don't recruit choir boys to play interior line in the SEC. You recruit borderline psychotics that are one step away from being serial killers in their spare time.

This guy gets it.

It's almost comical awaiting to see how creative they will get to come up with a way to punish MSU for beating A&M and then Auburn

DanDority
09-23-2014, 04:19 PM
This kind of stuff and a whole lot worse goes on every Saturday on every college football field in America. It just doesn't get reported because the head coach of the losing team is not trying to deflect attention away from the fact he just got his ass kicked by what his fan base thought was an inferior team. He gave the LSU fans this to be mad about instead of getting manhandled like a sick kitten.

Fixed it for you, but I you got it just about right on

Smitty
09-23-2014, 04:29 PM
If this won't do it nothing will.

NOBODY IS OUR FRIEND!!!!! We have to come out and be the baddest mother****ers on the field every week. There used to be a saying that no matter what whoever played Mississippi State was going to be hurting Sunday morning. We need to take that and live by it. Constant punishment. The finesse of the last two years has seeped long enough. We finally have that swag back and we need to LIVE BY THAT.

This could be a blessing in disguise. GIve Mullen the ammo to EVERYONE else we play. Its the SEC's boys against us. The SEC doesn't give a **** about us so lets go take on their favorites and hold nothing back. We better bury LSU next year.

PMDawg
09-23-2014, 04:34 PM

I'm with you. The fact that it happened twice shows intent. Once could be chalked up to an accident. Ive never seen this happen before in 25 years of watching football. Twice in one game isnt a coincidence. It sucks for us and for the team, but I dont want cheap shit like that representing our team. He needs to learn from this and move on.

TrapGame
09-23-2014, 04:51 PM
And where will it stop? Are we going to have headcoaches scouring film from every game looking for unflagged roughness and sending it to the league office demanding punishment?

This is bullshit. Dillon didn't ruin anybody's career or injure them preventing them from playing in future games.

BulldogBear
09-23-2014, 06:02 PM
And where will it stop? Are we going to have headcoaches scouring film from every game looking for unflagged roughness and sending it to the league office demanding punishment?

This is bullshit. Dillon didn't ruin anybody's career or injure them preventing them from playing in future games.

Nor did it affect the outcome of the game. Like I said, when we beat A&M by anywhere from 18-45 points how creative will they get to punish us for that win. For they must.

preachermatt83
09-23-2014, 06:33 PM
There wasnt any kind of crap if you watch the regular replays it was unavoidable. How bout ripping at Daks head and kicking him? Anything on that?

The problem is curmudgeon doesn't even watch the games. He just trolls message boards to see how many people he can insult. I have never had anyone other than OM fans say things to me like curmudgeon does. how he remains unbanned from this site is really unimaginable to me.

preachermatt83
09-23-2014, 06:35 PM

seriously Ennis, what is it you dislike about me so much. We disagree a lot but it has never been personal to me but for some reason you seem to have the need to take jabs at me at every turn. I honestly don't get it.

curmudgeon
09-23-2014, 06:47 PM
The problem is curmudgeon doesn't even watch the games. He just trolls message boards to see how many people he can insult. I have never had anyone other than OM fans say things to me like curmudgeon does. how he remains unbanned from this site is really unimaginable to me.

You are incorrect, Reverend. But if you really are a preacher, you have some serious issues. You are horrible to people that don't share your opinion. So, my guess is you are a small country Southern Baptist church preacher. That attitude doesn't go over well when you are trying to do the most important job on earth - leading people to Christ.

My opinion differs that most MSU fans on this one, I'm afraid. He has a verified history of doing this, he did it twice and followed up with a cheap shot personal foul. I couldn't root for Renardo Sidney for being a thug, either. At least we have Dak Prescott that seems to be a decent human being.

preachermatt83
09-23-2014, 07:01 PM
You are incorrect, Reverend. But if you really are a preacher, you have some serious issues. You are horrible to people that don't share your opinion. So, my guess is you are a small country Southern Baptist church preacher. That attitude doesn't go over well when you are trying to do the most important job on earth - leading people to Christ.

My opinion differs that most MSU fans on this one, I'm afraid. He has a verified history of doing this, he did it twice and followed up with a cheap shot personal foul. I couldn't root for Renardo Sidney for being a thug, either. At least we have Dak Prescott that seems to be a decent human being.

So you are comparing Dillon to Renardo Sidney? WOW!

curmudgeon
09-23-2014, 07:05 PM
Both are thugs. Both wore maroon and white. One is on a winning team, one is on a dumpster fire team. No difference.

Stop responding to my posts, Matt. You are an embarrassment.

I seen it dawg
09-23-2014, 07:35 PM
Don't go after players like that.

Political Hack
09-23-2014, 07:38 PM
we get by A&M, we may not lose again. This may be the spark we need to take a bad ass team and turn it into an unbeatable team.

IMissJack
09-23-2014, 07:42 PM
Is curmudgeon Guy Odom?

starkvegasdawg
09-23-2014, 07:47 PM
Is curmudgeon Guy Odom?

Hugh Kellenburger

I seen it dawg
09-23-2014, 07:50 PM
He's a dawg

Jack Lambert
09-23-2014, 07:57 PM

You are probably one of those weak knee people who think they should not keep score.

preachermatt83
09-23-2014, 08:24 PM
You are probably one of those weak knee people who think they should not keep score.

+1000

engie
09-23-2014, 08:25 PM

Everyone gets a trophy!

preachermatt83
09-23-2014, 08:36 PM
Everyone gets a trophy!

yup.. so true.. and that mentality is going to create a generation even more readily waiting a handout. I do everything I can to get my daughter and any kids I coach to realize that you can't always win. You can't always finish on top and when you don't then you don't deserve a reward.

Tbonewannabe
09-23-2014, 08:49 PM

I am sure Dick Butkus and Too Tall Jones never tried to hurt someone.

preachermatt83
09-23-2014, 09:02 PM

Never!!! hahahaha!! you know ole "Nice" Joe Green always played soft.. ha!

Jack Lambert
09-23-2014, 10:10 PM

That guy in my picture use to rip head off and he only weight about 220.

War Machine Dawg
09-23-2014, 10:19 PM

My favorite football quote of all time is from Butkus: "I'd never try to intentionally hurt someone, unless it was important. You know, like a League game or something."

preachermatt83
09-23-2014, 10:34 PM
My favorite football quote of all time is from Butkus: "I'd never try to intentionally hurt someone, unless it was important. You know, like a League game or something."

awesome! haha!

Reason2succeed
09-24-2014, 03:21 AM
Dillon Day just increased his NFL draft stock. I guarantee it. NFL coaches LOVE a mean OL. Not only did his team whip LSU but he was first and foremost protecting his QB. If I was a general manager I would want THAT GUY lining up in front of my franchise QB.