PDA

View Full Version : Twitter says Day is suspended

borne
09-23-2014, 02:06 PM
Several Tweets saying he is suspended for the A&M game. Is this true?

CadaverDawg
09-23-2014, 02:08 PM
What a crock of shit, if so. You happy, Rebels? ****ing candy asses

Brahmabull
09-23-2014, 02:08 PM
Screw the SEC. They just knelt down to the mad hatter!

Coach007
09-23-2014, 02:09 PM
IT's true.

RossDawg82
09-23-2014, 02:11 PM
yep

preachermatt83
yea , but move beckwith to center and put clayborn at guard. we shouldn't be hurt too bad from it.

TheRef
Confirmed. SEC officials have suspended Mississippi State C Dillon Day one game for actions during the LSU game.

How they came to the determination of intent with the video evidence that was available is beyond me, but whatever.

RossDawg82
09-23-2014, 02:12 PM
So with this news, what are the Bulldogs options at the center position. Obviously we cannot have Munoz in there.

CadaverDawg
09-23-2014, 02:13 PM
The biggest complaint I have, is that it is all "assumed" to be intentional AND it could potentially cost us a shot at the West. That is a huge ass penalty for an "assumption" by the SEC. They would never in a million years pull this shit on Bama, LSU, or Auburn, and that pisses me the hell off.

TheRef
So with this news, what are the Bulldogs options at the center position. Obviously we cannot have Munoz in there.

Beckwith to Center and Clayborn to LG

MadDawg
Confirmed. SEC officials have suspended Mississippi State C Dillon Day one game for actions during the LSU game.

How they came to the determination of intent with the video evidence that was available is beyond me, but whatever.

I know state fans that swear up and down it was intentional. I simply don't know. But without indisputable evidence, I'm going to believe Day. But this sucks for sure.

CadaverDawg
09-23-2014, 02:14 PM

If Muniz starts, we better have Dak stand where the punter stands on shotgun

solodawg
Yep, just saw it on Fbaum. As much as I dislike Danny Kanell he said he didn't feel like it was intentional....

RC3
color me not surprised. I for one am thankful that it is only one game

LC Dawg
Well, we have two weeks to prepare so they'll just have to get to work. I just hope when the Egg Bowl rolls around every player on our team remembers that this was more of a smear campaign by the Bears than it was by LSU.

preachermatt83

I just told you, move beckwith to center and play clayborn at guard. Unless something is up with Clayborn that we don't knw about which I am def beginning to wonder about.

CadaverDawg
The problem with everybody's solution is that Clayborn hasn't even been playing.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-23-2014, 02:15 PM
The biggest complaint I have, is that it is all "assumed" to be intentional AND it could potentially cost us a shot at the West. That is a huge ass penalty for an "assumption" by the SEC. They would never in a million years pull this shit on Bama, LSU, or Auburn, and that pisses me the hell off.

You mean like an LSU player trying to pull Dak's head off.

MadDawg
09-23-2014, 02:15 PM

In a perfect world, Day would sue the NCAA/SEC for defamation.

MadDawg
09-23-2014, 02:16 PM

punter? Maybe punter +10 yards

bulldawg28
09-23-2014, 02:16 PM

I'm sorry...I laughed hard on this response.

Dawghouse
09-23-2014, 02:17 PM
I bet the actual personal foul he did have played a role. That one was dirty, I enjoyed it, but it was dirty.

MafiaDawg
09-23-2014, 02:17 PM
I would think Desper would get the nod over Clayborn.

Dawghouse
09-23-2014, 02:18 PM
Is there an appeals process? Can we drag this thing out a few weeks until we're playing UT Martin?

MarketingBully01
09-23-2014, 02:19 PM
What a crock of shit, if so. You happy, Rebels? ****ing candy asses

And the way karma works. I am calling the upset Memphis 31 Ole Miss 28. I think Ole Miss will be looking ahead to Alabama and Bo will throw at least 2 INTs. That's the way this works. I do think it's a crock of shit that the SEC did this with no real evidence of intent.

Bully041184
09-23-2014, 02:19 PM
Is there an appeals process? Can we drag this thing out a few weeks until we're playing UT Martin?

Good point. I have no clue and unfortuately I doubt it.

TheRef
09-23-2014, 02:20 PM
Paul brought up a good point. How can the SEC suspend Day for this hit, but not suspend Chris Fairley for his hit on Aaron Murray a couple of years ago?

West Houston Dog
09-23-2014, 02:21 PM
thought that was what i saw...

Coach34
09-23-2014, 02:21 PM
Beckwith will play C- no idea on who the G will be

Dawg61
09-23-2014, 02:22 PM
Why would we move a guard to center instead of just playing the backup center? He had one bad snap. I'd rather play the guy used to that position and calling plays from there than moving someone out of position. Center is one of the toughest jobs on the field. Moving Beckwith makes us weaker at three positions not just one.

preachermatt83
to show you how closely TSUN was watching this... the story of Day's suspension broke here at 2:06... it broke on Nafoom at ........1:03. .. .. over an hour earlier.. They were keeping a closer eye on it than we were. They are worried sick about us.. Imagine how bad it would be if we were there REAL rival***

HoopsDawg
Beckwith will play C- no idea on who the G will be

Desper is ahead of Clayborn right now. I would look for Desper to start at RG with Beckwith at C. This is a big blow.

preachermatt83
09-23-2014, 02:23 PM
Why would we move a guard to center instead of just playing the backup center? He had one bad snap. I'd rather play the guy used to that position and calling plays from there than moving someone out of position. Center is one of the toughest jobs on the field. Moving Beckwith makes us weaker at three positions not just one.

no, trust me when I tell you Beckwith gets plenty of practice time at center. He is the backup center. He knows the position better than he does the guard position.

Hypnodawg
09-23-2014, 02:24 PM
Surely we can get this reversed. That is a bullshit suspension.

EAVdog
09-23-2014, 02:24 PM
This should be a good example of how Social Media, Message Boards, fringe Sports Media, and a little doctored video can have a major impact on the outcome of your season.

We need to take note and return the favor. In a huge way, and as often as possible.

starkvegasdawg
09-23-2014, 02:25 PM
Paul brought up a good point. How can the SEC suspend Day for this hit, but not suspend Chris Fairley for his hit on Aaron Murray a couple of years ago?

Got to protect the "elite" teams. We haven't won 10 games yet so we are still subject to being punished for what others get away with. TSUN better not gloat too hard. Hate for one of the Kimdashians to give Amari Cooper a dirty look next week and get suspended too.

preachermatt83
09-23-2014, 02:26 PM
I hate we are losing him for the game but Im telling you guys it wont hurt us that bad. Beckwith can play center just as good as he can play guard and Clayborn is very capable of playing beckwith's spot. If something is up with him Desper can play it.

FlabLoser
09-23-2014, 02:27 PM
It was worth it.

justwin
09-23-2014, 02:27 PM
awesome. the Bama players suplexes a Mizzou player two years ago and gets nothing and we get a full game suspension.

SEC is an old boys club.

starkvegasdawg
09-23-2014, 02:28 PM
So now are we going to send that video of LSU playing dirty to the SEC too?

CadaverDawg
09-23-2014, 02:29 PM
Well luckily we know that our administration will just bend over and take this with no appeal or anything. Ole Miss would fight this shit to the end, but Scott will say "Thank you sir, may I have another?". If I were Dan Mullen I would send in a ****ing file cabinet full of plays every week from now til the end of time on each opponent, to the SEC office after each game. If they're going to act like this, keep their asses swamped with video and paperwork. Hell, hire someone who's job is to flood the SEC office with the same type of shit every week. I am so sick of everything going against us anytime we have a sliver of success.

starkvegasdawg
09-23-2014, 02:33 PM
Well luckily we know that our administration will just bend over and take this with no appeal or anything. Ole Miss would fight this shit to the end, but Scott will say "Thank you sir, may I have another?". If I were Dan Mullen I would send in a ****ing file cabinet full of plays every week from now til the end of time on each opponent, to the SEC office after each game. If they're going to act like this, keep their asses swamped with video and paperwork. Hell, hire someone who's job is to flood the SEC office with the same type of shit every week. I am so sick of everything going against us anytime we have a sliver of success.

Damn straight.

Somebody tweeted Les that gif circulating of his player trying to decapitate Dak and asked if he was reporting that too. I responded back with Tiger Stadium...where integrity goes to die.

fishwater99
09-23-2014, 02:33 PM
I told you guys, but someone locked my thread..

HoopsDawg
09-23-2014, 02:34 PM
I hate we are losing him for the game but Im telling you guys it wont hurt us that bad. Beckwith can play center just as good as he can play guard and Clayborn is very capable of playing beckwith's spot. If something is up with him Desper can play it.

Clayborn hasn't played since the USM game. Clayborn never redshirted so the coaches were hoping to get him some sort of redshirt. I think those plans may be down the drain now. Desper has been playing a decent amount with the 1's except for the LSU game. We will go with Desper at RG and Beckwith at Center. I would say that's a slight downgrade at both positions, but not a major downgrade. Any way you want to slice it, it hurts.

Brad Stevens
09-23-2014, 02:35 PM
As I said yesterday in that thread that got deleted, obviously because some fans only see what they want to see, I am not dumbfounded at all. Yes, dirty plays happen and some are more obvious than others. In this case, he was caught and is being punished. We should be thankful it's only for one game.

AROB44
This is what happens when MSU beats someone they are not suppose to beat. So....the SEC office just affirmed that THEIR officials were in error. Can you believe that?

Hypnodawg
Will our administration try to do something about this? How can we keep up with there response?

TheRef
I had a "conversation" with Sallee on Twitter. Here is what ensued. WARNING: Long post inbound

Barrett Sallee
@BarrettSallee
Right move by the SEC to suspend Dillon Day for one game. Clear intent to injure. That stuff happens all the time, but not out in the open.

2:21pm ? 23 Sep 2014 ? TweetDeck

Andrew Norwood
@Norwoodwx
@BarrettSallee Clear intent?

2:22pm ? 23 Sep 2014 ? TweetDeck

Barrett Sallee
@BarrettSallee
Yes. Only reason he hit the first guy's stomach was because he missed. RT @Norwoodwx: @BarrettSallee Clear intent?

2:23pm ? 23 Sep 2014 ? TweetDeck

Andrew Norwood
@Norwoodwx
@BarrettSallee Where was he aiming IF he missed, as you say? I'm genuinely curious if you know.

2:24pm ? 23 Sep 2014 ? TweetDeck

Barrett Sallee
@BarrettSallee
@Norwoodwx He hit his target on the second clip.

2:30pm ? 23 Sep 2014 ? Twitter for iPad

Andrew Norwood
@Norwoodwx
@BarrettSallee Question, Barrett. How do you know where he is aiming? Are you somehow able to read Day's mind?

2:31pm ? 23 Sep 2014 ? TweetDeck

Barrett Sallee
@BarrettSallee
@Norwoodwx Ok dude, we're done here.

2:32pm ? 23 Sep 2014 ? Twitter for iPad

Dawgface
09-23-2014, 02:36 PM
I bet the actual personal foul he did have played a role. That one was dirty, I enjoyed it, but it was dirty.
It probably pushed any doubt in the minds of the sec over the top with that play.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-23-2014, 02:38 PM
Why doesn't the SEC allow us to have a team vote?

Tdawg
09-23-2014, 02:38 PM

It sucks that the SEC was assumptive on this. It also sucks that Dillon has a history of this or there's no damn way they could have justified this. Call me a bad fan, but I'm as pissed at Dillon as I am the SEC. I want to believe it was unintentional, but my eyes are telling me differently. The fact that he sat down and met with Mullen about it also tells me differently and the fact that he wrote a letter about it tells me differently. Dillon needs to realize we have a chance to have a special, once in a generation type season, and he is a HUGE part of that. This whole thing just sux. This has taken so much attention away from the beatdown on the bayou. And I tend to agree that the punishment would not have been the same if it were a Bama player as they get ready to play a big game.

Tdawg
09-23-2014, 02:42 PM

Why do you think they had Dillon write the letter that he did yesterday? You really think the administration and staff just roll over in this situation? Hell no! This is not a damn conspiracy--it's a series of bad decisions by a very good and important player for us.

Tdawg
09-23-2014, 02:43 PM

This is where the SEC is ridiculous. They also let a Bama player go (Quentin Dial?) after a ridiculous hit in the SEC championship game and prior to the National Championship game.

Bully041184
09-23-2014, 02:43 PM
Ref, thanks for posting that--so apparently we have a ball stomper of a center. SMH. Barrett is a douche if he really thinks Day was targeting for the groin area.

Irondawg
09-23-2014, 02:44 PM
I'm sure it was an accumulation of evidence in that game. You had that plus the late hit plus a knee to a helmet that i've yet to see anybody else talk about. And there may have been more that I didn't see b/c I wasn't looking for anything. I totally agree it's picking and choosing who to punish b/c half this crap happens on just about every play but becuase of his history, the fact that social media got involved in it and the fact that it wasn't just one isolated play then it doesn't surprise me at all he got hit.

Now the fun comes when throughtout the rest of the year when we get to see how they handle other situations that are similar in nature because there will be at least 3-4.

NCDawg
09-23-2014, 02:45 PM
It looked to me it was unintentional. The guy was running downfield trying to make a block when the play ended. He tried to stop, jumped over the pile, and accidentally landed on an LSU player. What was he supposed to do-just jump into the pile? BS call in my opinion.

fishwater99
09-23-2014, 02:47 PM
It sucks that the SEC was assumptive on this. It also sucks that Dillon has a history of this or there's no damn way they could have justified this. Call me a bad fan, but I'm as pissed at Dillon as I am the SEC. I want to believe it was unintentional, but my eyes are telling me differently. The fact that he sat down and met with Mullen about it also tells me differently and the fact that he wrote a letter about it tells me differently. Dillon needs to realize we have a chance to have a special, once in a generation type season, and he is a HUGE part of that. This whole thing just sux. This has taken so much attention away from the beatdown on the bayou. And I tend to agree that the punishment would not have been the same if it were a Bama player as they get ready to play a big game.

Good points...

hells bells
09-23-2014, 02:51 PM
I'm sure it was an accumulation of evidence in that game. You had that plus the late hit plus a knee to a helmet that i've yet to see anybody else talk about. And there may have been more that I didn't see b/c I wasn't looking for anything. I totally agree it's picking and choosing who to punish b/c half this crap happens on just about every play but becuase of his history, the fact that social media got involved in it and the fact that it wasn't just one isolated play then it doesn't surprise me at all he got hit.

Now the fun comes when throughtout the rest of the year when we get to see how they handle other situations that are similar in nature because there will be at least 3-4.

Unreal. No flag on either play and we cave. Why can't Mullen decide what game to let Day sit out. What about the Kamdeechee bros damn near killing a frat kid and they are being sued?

TXDawg
09-23-2014, 02:53 PM
Has the SEC office issued an official statement with explanation yet? Just curious because I'm not on Twitter and I haven't seen anything except what's posted here.

CadaverDawg
09-23-2014, 02:53 PM
Why do you think they had Dillon write the letter that he did yesterday? You really think the administration and staff just roll over in this situation? Hell no! This is not a damn conspiracy--it's a series of bad decisions by a very good and important player for us.

Because there was a media circus created by LSU, Les Miles, etc.. That's the ONLY reason it was addressed at all. And once again, if you aren't 100% certain that he did it on purpose! you don't suspend him. And there is zero way of knowing he did it intentionally. So it's an "assumption"...period.

borne
09-23-2014, 02:54 PM
We all knew it was coming... Let's just move on. We have a bye week to prepare someone else at center. We will be fine.

TheRef
09-23-2014, 02:55 PM
Has the SEC office issued an official statement with explanation yet? Just curious because I'm not on Twitter and I haven't seen anything except what's posted here.

Nope...no official statement from SEC according to their website.

mstatefan91
09-23-2014, 02:55 PM
It's all politics. Can't let lil MSU move up too quickly. They found something to hit us with since it was pushed forward with social media and cry baby Miles.

I will say this. If this exact incident happened at the end of the season with us potentially in a playoff spot, the SEC would do nothing. That's how they operate

CadaverDawg
09-23-2014, 02:56 PM
What is Slive's email address? I think the 500,000 of us that don't think he did it intentionally should email Sluve about it. The 5 that think he did it on purpose can do whatever they want. Day didn't do anything bad enough to potentially cost us a win and a shot at the West. If he did, there would have been a flag, or at least 100% certainty that there was intent to harm. There were neither.

CadaverDawg
It's all politics. Can't let lil MSU move up too quickly. They found something to hit us with since it was pushed forward with social media and cry baby Miles.

I will say this. If this exact incident happened at the end of the season with us potentially in a playoff spot, the SEC would do nothing. That's how they operate

Exactly

DudyDawg
Luckily we aren't playing Alabama or someone like that with a power defense. I think we can still run on tamu effectively due to their defense without Dillon. Sucks to lose him though.

Tdawg

Upon review of game video from the contest between LSU and Mississippi State on Sept 20 in Baton Rouge, SEC Commissioner Mike Slive has announced that Mississippi State senior center Dillon Day is suspended for the Bulldog's next game, which is scheduled for Oct. 4 in Starkville. This action is the result of multiple flagrant and unsportsmanlike acts during the game, as well as previous disciplinary action for similar behavior.

deltadawg99
09-23-2014, 02:58 PM
I'm sure our fearful leader Stricklin will do everything he can to appeal this.

What a bullshit suspension. A half maybe, but a whole game is garbage and another example of selective enforcement by the SEC.

Question. Did Ben Jones from UGA get suspended when he tried to take out Fletcher Cox in the 2010 game? If memory serves me correct he was immediately ejected, hell Day didn't even get a flag on either instance.

maroonmania
09-23-2014, 02:59 PM
Well I'm not really surprised given Miles made an issue of it. First, Day had an in-house suspension on this last year that I'm sure the SEC office is aware of. Second, he had not only the 2 'stomping' plays against LSU but also the late personal foul on top of that. Any of the 3 incidents by themselves in the LSU game would have likely been overlooked but all 3 together were probably more than the SEC office was willing to let go. I like Day as a player but he needs to be on his best behavior from here on out because he definitely has a reputation now. For example, after watching it in real time again last night where he stepped on the player's stomach it did look pretty obvious that he put a little "extra force" on it when his foot made contact with the guy's stomach. Even if he had no choice but to land on the LSU guy the extra push down wasn't really necessary. All Day has ended up doing with this is hurt his own team.

CadaverDawg
09-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Think about this...

James Winston and all the shit he's done....he has missed 1 half of football in his career due to suspension. One half. Meanwhile Dillon Day is suspended for one of our biggest games for an "assumption" that was pointed about by the team whose ass we just whipped

Dawgface
09-23-2014, 03:04 PM
I don't like it either. But if you already have something similar on your resume from another season and get a personal file in the same game as the alleged stompings, its hard to get the benefit of doubt.

Nothing we can do about it now. Just get the boys ready to kick ass. Maybe this will fire the guys up more.

Tdawg
09-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Think about this...

James Winston and all the shit he's done....he has missed 1 half of football in his career due to suspension. One half. Meanwhile Dillon Day is suspended for one of our biggest games for an "assumption" that was pointed about by the team whose ass we just whipped

He was actually suspended the entire Clemson game. But your point remains a good one.

Bully13
09-23-2014, 03:06 PM

NO......

sincerely,

Bob Tyler

Percho
09-23-2014, 03:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0draIupgLo

Try and find the flag and or the suspension.

Liverpooldawg
09-23-2014, 03:07 PM
Why wouldn't our administration cave I on it? Many of "our" fans were lobbying for it to happen.

hells bells
09-23-2014, 03:10 PM
How the hell do you get out of the way of all the yellow on it's back when there is little field to step on.

TheRef
09-23-2014, 03:12 PM
LSU fans are calling for career-ending injuries to Day on Twitter....stay classy, corndogs.

LC Dawg
09-23-2014, 03:15 PM
Since he's already suspended for one game can Dillon go on the drill field and yell F*** her right in the p**** or does he just need to find him a Publix, get him some free crab legs, and go home and rest?

StThierry
09-23-2014, 03:15 PM
Day needs to do some stomping in Oxford . What they going to do? It will be his last regular season game as a senior.

sandwolf
09-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Call me a bad fan, but I'm as pissed at Dillon as I am the SEC. I want to believe it was unintentional, but my eyes are telling me differently.

This pretty well sums up my feelings on the whole deal.

Tdawg
09-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Day needs to do some stomping in Oxford . What they going to do? It will be his last regular season game as a senior.

Suspend him for the SEC Championship game...

deltadawg99
09-23-2014, 03:20 PM
Anybody that wants to give their opinion to the commish can email him at mlslive@sec.org

That is the address per the SEC office

StThierry
09-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Ha, that's true

MadDawg
09-23-2014, 03:23 PM
Dillon Day needs to sign up for "So You Think You Can Dance" or something similar. The way he can move his feet, in mid-air, and time the stomping of an LSU player who is in motion rolling on his back, all in about 1/4 of a second is some damn incredible moves. I'm talking he could give Mikhail Baryshnikov a run for his money.

GreaterCowbell
09-23-2014, 03:24 PM
Slive says "Know your place, MSU!"

This crap makes me think we should market ourselves as the "anti-SEC", SEC team. The rest of the nation hates the SEC and we could gather a large following playing the underdog role. Best of all no more S.E.C. chants from our crowd.

LC Dawg
09-23-2014, 03:30 PM
I just saw someone of Facebook call Day a bully. You know what I say to that? Great! We need some bullies. We've been pushed around long enough. At least our guys do it on the field instead of trying to be billy badass on some Florida beach. You want to play us? Good, come on. Just know that you might get stepped on, you might have someone's nuts in your face when you stand up. You better be scared because we play dirty and we don't care. They can all kiss my ass all the way to the championship game.

I seen it dawg
09-23-2014, 03:31 PM
I told you guys, but someone locked my thread..

good job being right

TXDawg
09-23-2014, 03:48 PM
Anybody that wants to give their opinion to the commish can email him at mlslive@sec.org

That is the address per the SEC office

I just did my part and sent an email to Slive.

I seen it dawg
09-23-2014, 03:49 PM
email to commissioner ****tard

Commissioner,

Has any of the actions by players #52 and #4 been scrutinized from the game Saturday night? #52 ripped at Prescott's head and #4 kicked him while he was on the ground immediately after the tackle with 17 seconds left in the 3rd quarter. With the suspension today of an MSU player I think it prudent to also take a look at the actions of the 2 LSU players that were very egregious and have no place in our sport. You need to do your job on this and take some action.

sandwolf
09-23-2014, 03:56 PM
And once again, if you aren't 100% certain that he did it on purpose! you don't suspend him. And there is zero way of knowing he did it intentionally. So it's an "assumption"...period.

Look, I am pissed that Day is suspended too, but this is just not a good argument. They are not going to set a precedent that says it is perfectly ok to stomp on your opponents, as long as you make a poor attempt to appear as though you are jumping over another player. That shit would start happening every single week.

And lets be honest.....Day may not have initially jumped with the intent to stomp on that guy, but he clearly saw him laying there and made absolutely no effort to miss him. Hell, he didn't even try to make it look like it was an accident. He was never off balance and he didn't stumble at all when he came down on the guy which means he knew exactly where he was landing....if you are going to land on somebody like that you have to at least fall down to make it look like you made some effort to miss him and like you didn't have perfect control of your body.

The bottom line is, that you very rarely see people get stomped on like this in the open field, and somehow or another this is the third time that Day has done it......at that point, the conference doesn't give a shit whether or not he did it intentionally - they are making it clear that he had better start intentionally not doing it if he wants to keep playing.

Coach34
09-23-2014, 04:00 PM
#OurDay

Mjoelner34

THAT is the first thing I thought too when I opened this thread.

BrunswickDawg
Sent the clip to a cousin who is a Barn alum - figure since they hate cowbells so much I could get a "neutral" opinion on this. He said "I saw that the other day. It looks like he overran the play and was trying to stop both times.
Then the next day I "heard" he had done it in other games.
I like the nastiness- not necessarily the stomping, but I like the hustle downfield."

maroonmania
09-23-2014, 04:01 PM
Look, I am pissed that Day is suspended too, but this is just not a good argument. They are not going to set a precedent that says it is perfectly ok to stomp on your opponents, as long as you make a poor attempt to appear as though you are jumping over another player. That shit would start happening every single week.

And lets be honest.....Day may not have initially jumped with the intent to stomp on that guy, but he clearly saw him laying there and made absolutely no effort to miss him. Hell, he didn't even try to make it look like it was an accident. He was never off balance and he didn't stumble at all when he came down on the guy which means he knew exactly where he was landing....if you are going to land on somebody like that you have to at least fall down to make it look like you made some effort to miss him and like you didn't have perfect control of your body.

The bottom line is, that you very rarely see people get stomped on like this in the open field, and somehow or another this is the third time that Day has done it......at that point, the conference doesn't give a shit whether or not he did it intentionally - they are making it clear that he had better start intentionally not doing it if he wants to keep playing.

Given it was caught on camera in the open field and happened twice about the only way he could have gotten by with it was if he had a clean background on anything like this happening previously. Unfortunately he doesn't.

tcdog70
09-23-2014, 04:05 PM

Because we will be better with Beckwith at Center and either Desper or Clayborn at guard. I think they know who can play where. the whole deal sux. What pisses me off is it is bad enough that pussified Tigers and Rebs were crying about it but our own Fans were talking up that shit.All Pussies need to move on to Soccer-MSU fans included.

vv83
09-23-2014, 04:08 PM
I started a petition on change.org in regards to the matter. I already started a thread but if anyone would like to read and sign here is the link. Thank you

https://www.change.org/p/southeastern-conference-i-want-the-southeastern-conference-to-be-held-accountable-for-punishing-all-schools-and-players-equally