PDA

View Full Version : Look for video help...

Coach007
09-23-2014, 01:05 PM
I am looking for people who are good at clipping video footage. What I am looking for is short clips of chop blocks in the LSU vs MSU game.

MSUDawg4Life
09-23-2014, 01:16 PM
How much are you paying?

Coach007
09-23-2014, 01:25 PM
How much are you paying?

$.10 per gif :)

I saw 2 for sure chop blocks. Others may see more.

MarketingBully01
09-23-2014, 01:31 PM
I am looking for people who are good at clipping video footage. What I am looking for is short clips of chop blocks in the LSU vs MSU game.

Shit, while you are at it you should add the nice head twist that Kwon Alexander put on Dak in the third quarter. He was definitely trying to hurt Dak and trying to pop his helmet off at the same time. But I digress...that couldn't be dirty...not with good ole Leslie policing things. They were trying to hurt us in the third and play the thug ball of stripping the ball out at all costs. The fact that Leslie turned this other stuff into the SEC is laughable at best.

The Croom Diaries
09-23-2014, 01:33 PM
Shit, while you are at it you should add the nice head twist that Kwon Alexander put on Dak in the third quarter. He was definitely trying to hurt Dak and trying to pop his helmet off at the same time. But I digress...that couldn't be dirty...not with good ole Leslie policing things. They were trying to hurt us in the third and play the thug ball of stripping the ball out at all costs. The fact that Leslie turned this other stuff into the SEC is laughable at best.

http://share.gifyoutube.com/aoKRGL.gif

Coach007
09-23-2014, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I saw that one. Saw the no call on the TD pass too. Really would love the chop blocks and the attempt at the knees or ankles.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-23-2014, 01:47 PM
What would be nice if we could find a video of Jalen Mills hitting that woman in the face. Les better be glad that happened before the RR thing blew up.

Coach007
09-23-2014, 03:36 PM
YEah.. right now... chop blocks would be great

GreaterCowbell
09-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Coach,

It's not to tough as long as the video is already online.

Just go to gifmaker or memecenter.com.

Coach007
09-23-2014, 03:43 PM
thanks. will give it a try