PDA

View Full Version : Does Vanderbilt scoring 31 on USC affect how we think

Schultzy
09-22-2014, 09:11 PM
About a A&M and what they did to South Carolina? We know a&m gives up points but is that USC east win as good as we thought it was? Maybe SC isn't as good as we thought? Just sayin.

I like Sumlin offensively but their defense isn't worth a top 5 rating nationally, things are setting up well for us.

Auburn isn't the greatest passing team ever the week after that and we are very good against the run, it could be a fun three weeks coming up for us.

IMissJack
09-22-2014, 09:16 PM
Vandy returned 2 kicks for TDs, so it wasn't all against the SC defense. However, I believe SC started 2 FR corners against A&M, I could be wrong.

archdog
09-22-2014, 09:54 PM
Arkansas may beat them if things bounce the right way for them. They have the capacity to hold the ball for a long time with their running attack. Hill cannot score on you if he is waiting for you 13 play TD to happen from the bench. If they can do what San Diego did to the Sea hawks then they have a shot.

ShotgunDawg
09-22-2014, 10:10 PM
USC played A&M in the first game of the year when they were starting a new secondary and new defensive line. When conference games are played in the first week, anything can happen and it doesn't necessarily mean there is further correlation.

Personally, I think Texas A&M is a good team, but not elite team, that absolutely ambushed USC with something they didn't expect. It's why I hate playing conference games in the first week of the season.