PDA

View Full Version : For anyone that saw Les Miles' presser today (I did)...What a

IMissJack
09-22-2014, 06:32 PM
grade A asshat. He will not admit that LSU got their butts kicked, or that MSU physically dominated both line of scrimmages. Basically says they got MSU's best shot and would have won with another 30 seconds. As bad as I hate to admit it Gene Chizik is my favorite analyst on SEC network and I believe he has accurately laid out how MSU dominated on d.

CrookedLetta
09-22-2014, 06:34 PM
He was a joke. I threw up four times watching it. I get sick of people that can't admit defeat.

Ralph
09-22-2014, 06:36 PM
Saw it. He also said something like we treated this game like it was the biggest game of our lives. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

K9 Avenger
09-22-2014, 06:38 PM
He sounds alot like their asshat baseball coach....must be something in the water in Baton Maroon.

RC3
09-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Sounds a lot like an ole miss fan. Loser

starkvegasdawg
09-22-2014, 06:39 PM
He's still sore from having a corndog shoved up his butt by angry fans.

maroonmania
09-22-2014, 06:42 PM
Yep, it was disgusting. He was basically trying to use the OM excuse that they only got beat because WE are such a big game for them but we weren't up for them. We physically ran over them and if Dan hadn't quit playing the game with 5 minutes left (which I'm still pissed about) there would have been no "we just needed 30 more seconds". Miles got his pride hurt but he is not going to admit we were just the much better team on the field the other night.

Maroonandwhite
09-22-2014, 06:52 PM
Lost in all of the "controversy" is the fact that the umpire, referee, heck the entire officiating crew must have been blind if this was legitimate. Is Miles calling the SEC officiating crew inept, under qualified, or just stupid? That's the way I read it. What a bunch of wusses.

maroonmania
09-22-2014, 07:16 PM
Lost in all of the "controversy" is the fact that the umpire, referee, heck the entire officiating crew must have been blind if this was legitimate. Is Miles calling the SEC officiating crew inept, under qualified, or just stupid? That's the way I read it. What a bunch of wusses.

Maybe so, I sure thought they were blind calling the LSU FG good that NEVER got inside the right upright plus some other questionable calls like the Redmond interference in the end zone and the hold on Justin Malone that turned a TD into a FG.

IMissJack
09-22-2014, 07:27 PM
I asked a LSU guy how much they paid the ref after the Redmond interference call. He asked me the same thing on the no call in the other end zone.

32 Dive
09-22-2014, 07:35 PM
If that "stomp" would have landed on a "co-ed", then Miles would have looked the other way.

If Jeremy Hill would have been there, he would have smacked that b... errrr... agreed whole heartedly with the beacon of all things non-violent .

Mutt the Hoople
09-22-2014, 07:41 PM
WHAT AN EFFEMINATE PUSS! I question his masculinity.

joedog
09-22-2014, 07:46 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/cda06.jpg

Pollodawg
09-22-2014, 08:07 PM
So, having 30 more seconds would have stopped Redmond from making the pick that ended the game? You still had no timeouts and had to throw for the endzone, genius.

MarketingBully01
09-22-2014, 08:07 PM
He's still sore from having a corndog shoved up his butt by angry fans.

I believe the term is cornholed.

MarketingBully01
09-22-2014, 08:08 PM
Shit, if we had just blitzed so dipshit doesn't have time to throw it the game is over anyway....

yjnkdawg
09-22-2014, 09:23 PM
Saw it. He also said something like we treated this game like it was the biggest game of our lives. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

Then he said something like but every team does when they play LSU ot at least that's what the highlights of the presser said. I couldn't find the video earlier. Sounds a little arrogant to say the least.

RC3
09-22-2014, 09:26 PM
I listened to his post game pressed as well on the radio. He actually said that the thought they ran the ball well at times. I laughed at that

yjnkdawg
09-22-2014, 09:26 PM
Shit, if we had just blitzed so dipshit doesn't have time to throw it the game is over anyway....

I hope Coach Mullen learned on that prevent defense fiasco. Just about any quarterback in the SEC, with no pass rush, can find a receiver.

RC3
09-22-2014, 09:28 PM
I hope Coach Mullen learned on that prevent defense fiasco. Just about any quarterback in the SEC, with no pass rush, can find a receiver.

No he hasn't learned his lesson. Been an issue for years. It's part of his philosophy. I do think he learned a lesson about pulling starters against a quality opponent just because you're up three scores

FlabLoser
09-22-2014, 10:18 PM
Everything he and any other coach ever says publicly is geared towards what he wants his team to hear him saying. Some coaches approach it like Les did, other guys like Spurrier are more brutally honest.

I have no problem with it.

I like Les Miles. He is one of my favorite head coaches.

LC Dawg
09-22-2014, 10:32 PM
Everything he and any other coach ever says publicly is geared towards what he wants his team to hear him saying. Some coaches approach it like Les did, other guys like Spurrier are more brutally honest.

I have no problem with it.

I like Les Miles. He is one of my favorite head coaches.

Speaking of Spurrier, everything he said during and after the Vandy game was hilarious. He just doesn't give a damn.

joedog
09-22-2014, 11:16 PM
http://s28.postimg.org/cljeyqq71/les_miles.jpg

TimberBeast
09-23-2014, 12:35 AM
He will not admit that LSU got their butts kicked, or that MSU physically dominated both line of scrimmages. Basically says they got MSU's best shot and would have won with another 30 seconds

Unless I'm forgetting a game we beat lsu worse than they have been beaten since before Saban got there. It was 100% domination at their place on Saturday night. Miles is right though, with 30 more seconds they damn sure would have won, but not because of him or his team. It was because of Mullen, we all saw what he did with 5 minutes left. If he is ever going to be an elite coach, which he absolutely can be, he has got to learn to get out of his own way.

Hot Rock
09-23-2014, 05:21 AM
What did he learn? He is 34-1 after leading at halftime. I will take it

West Houston Dog
09-23-2014, 07:33 AM
didnt the lsu tackler, who caught him from behind, use a horsecollar grab to slow him down? That is what i saw tho i have not seen the replay.

and the field goal passed over the upright... i would love to see what the NCAA rulebook states about when the ball is over the uprights, is it allowed to go over an upright or must it be entirely inside in the view of the referee? but it went OVER....

les miles is a whiney snively POS. He feels he should beat MSU every year because they are LSU. what a no class clown...

Augustus McCray
09-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Did anyone else notice the left DE for LSU lining up offsides a good bit? The crown of his helmet was past the ball several times. Another one was on a blitz, the OLB crept up to the line and was clearly offsides but wasn't called.