PDA

View Full Version : I know it's SDS, but.....

War Machine Dawg
09-22-2014, 05:49 PM
Here's a good article about why our win wasn't an upset (http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mississippi-state-football/miss-state-win-over-lsu-no-upset-2014/). Lots of good points, I thought.

RougeDawg
09-22-2014, 06:03 PM
I can honestly say I expected us to win Saturday night. Anyone can go look at my posts preaseason and last week, if you don't believe me. We had the clear offensive advantage and our QB has the "It" factor. The only thing surprising to me is how bad we made them look in all aspects of the game.

I seen it dawg
09-22-2014, 06:04 PM
I moneylined that bitch thank you very much.

And I seen it.

RougeDawg
09-22-2014, 06:08 PM
I moneylined that bitch thank you very much.

And I seen it.

I don't bet anymore, but I recommended others take the ML. None of which did.

War Machine Dawg
09-22-2014, 06:36 PM
I definitely had one of those weeks where I "just knew." It generally happens 1-2 times a season, and I can never predict when in the week I'll "know." Sometimes I'll wake up on Monday and "know" and sometimes it won't be until game day. But I started getting that feeling early in the week this time. Refused to say it for fear of jinxing it, though.

turkish
09-22-2014, 06:54 PM
I was also much too afraid of the jinx to say anything but saw a definite chance. Here's the thing, though. TS at night is worth 10-13 pts -- it just is. That coupled with dead Indians, I knew it'd be a fight. And that's why I wasn't relieved with a 3-score lead late.