PDA

View Full Version : Finebaum just went to bat for us

RC3
09-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Says we are being majorly disrespected and that we are simply a top ten team

Dawg496
09-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Big 10 John says we are a Top 10 team and Finebaum says having two one loss teams ahead of us (Carolina, UGA) ahead of us makes no sense.

FlabLoser
09-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Barring any big shakeups, we might be next week.

We've got our own Logan Lowery who is apparently going to re-think his asinine formula vote. The 2 guys who didn't rank us at all admitted they didn't know we beat LSU, so those guys are moving us way up.

With all the pub we're getting, you'll probably see voters who had put us in the high teens realize that this 5 point victory was really a beatdown..and they'll move us up.

I see us moving up 2-3 spots at least. That's barring any major shakeups in this weekend's football action.

FlabLoser
09-22-2014, 02:28 PM
Big 10 John says we are a Top 10 team and Finebaum says having two one loss teams ahead of us (Carolina, UGA) ahead of us makes no sense.

Our buddy, Logan Lowery, voted a 1-2 Clemson team ahead of us. Two losses. He put them ahead of us.

Of course him having us at 24th was the bigger issue.

deltadawg99
09-22-2014, 02:30 PM
This is why pre-season ranking are garbage and it hurts teams that are outside of the top 25 to move up.

messageboardsuperhero
09-22-2014, 02:43 PM
LOL, John just said that it didn't even look like Day did it on purpose. Finebaum politely told the caller complaining about it to get over it.

So much butthurt right now.

RC3
09-22-2014, 02:43 PM
Now he just took up for Day and told an lsu that they need to worry about their own team. Went on to make light of the accusation. Hell yeah

RougeDawg
09-22-2014, 02:44 PM
Barring any big shakeups, we might be next week.

We've got our own Logan Lowery who is apparently going to re-think his asinine formula vote. The 2 guys who didn't rank us at all admitted they didn't know we beat LSU, so those guys are moving us way up.

With all the pub we're getting, you'll probably see voters who had put us in the high teens realize that this 5 point victory was really a beatdown..and they'll move us up.

I see us moving up 2-3 spots at least. That's barring any major shakeups in this weekend's football action.

To me this is the biggest bullshit excuse I've ever seen. So these guys know LSU lost but don't take the time to look at who actually "upset" the #8 team at home? Only the 3rd night loss under Miles at home, the other two being #1 teams? These two guys need to be in the soup line if that's how they perform their jobs. No excuse for any sports writer or talkin head to not know what happened on BR Saturday night. You had a top 10 team getting manhandled by an unranked opponent. I think this has more to do with these writers not wanting to show how idiotic they we're with their preseason ranks. Can't swallow their pride and admit they were wrong.

Dawg496
Big 10 John seems very high on us.

He just said that we completely beat them down and don't take anything away from State because they were playing backups and had a snap go over the QBs head else LSU would've never had that opportunity.

Also said he didn't think Day meant to step on their players.

Homedawg
Our buddy, Logan Lowery, voted a 1-2 Clemson team ahead of us. Two losses. He put them ahead of us.

Yep, because he was following his formula****. Nice work

shannondawg
09-22-2014, 03:58 PM
And that's exactly why I don't bother with their sports section.