PDA

View Full Version : SVP about to discuss MSU on the radio...

CadaverDawg
09-22-2014, 01:14 PM
Tune in now. Coming up after this break.

CadaverDawg
09-22-2014, 01:20 PM
Dak will be on tomorrow

CadaverDawg
09-22-2014, 01:25 PM
Well, that sucked

Dawg496
09-22-2014, 01:27 PM
SVP was pretty complimentary I thought. Rusillo basically said LSU is down and compared us to Vandy last year beating Florida. SVP said this was different and beating Top 10 LSU in Death Valley at night deserved a lot of credit.

CadaverDawg
09-22-2014, 01:28 PM
Russilo was saying "well, let's see how big of a win that was in about 4-5 weeks". Typical bull shit, "LSU is just down this year!!11!1"**

SVP was more complimentary, and said it was a beat down and that we have two chances coming up to show that "it wasn't a fluke". I swear, we always have to prove shit, where others like OM would be ranked #1 this week if they had done what we did.

Rusillo quickly responded with, "they will definitely lose at least one of those games". And basically said we are not a Title contender.

CadaverDawg
09-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Oh, and SVP said that he wasn't going to just rank us #10 after that, but he voted us in the teens. Said he completely forgot to include LSU because "I'm terrible at the poll thing, and I should have my vote revoked". Ha, at least he's honest.

maroonmania
09-22-2014, 01:30 PM
SVP was pretty complimentary I thought. Rusillo basically said LSU is down and compared us to Vandy last year beating Florida. SVP said this was different and beating Top 10 LSU in Death Valley at night deserved a lot of credit.

Do they realize that this down LSU team beat a Wisconsin team that just whipped a decent Bowling Green team by 60 points?

Quaoarsking
09-22-2014, 01:57 PM
Do they realize that this down LSU team beat a Wisconsin team that just whipped a decent Bowling Green team by 60 points?

A Bowling Green team that Indiana that beat Missouri, fwiw.

shannondawg
09-22-2014, 04:03 PM
And didn't Indiana just beat Missouri?

BulldogBear
09-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Russilo was saying "well, let's see how big of a win that was in about 4-5 weeks". Typical bull shit, "LSU is just down this year!!11!1"**

SVP was more complimentary, and said it was a beat down and that we have two chances coming up to show that "it wasn't a fluke". I swear, we always have to prove shit, where others like OM would be ranked #1 this week if they had done what we did.

Rusillo quickly responded with, "they will definitely lose at least one of those games". And basically said we are not a Title contender.

Part of me half believes that we stand 6-0 after Auburn, including a beatdown of TAMU (45-20 ish) which I predict, they will still be making excuses. They'll all be "down" with their combined 16-4 or so records.

CadaverDawg
09-22-2014, 04:08 PM
Oh the entire SEC will be "having a down year" if we beat A&M and Auburn...watch.