PDA

View Full Version : Les Miles needs to worry about his own team

ShotgunDawg
09-22-2014, 01:13 PM
Les needs to worry about his team that just got it's ass kicked, instead of having sour grapes. Sounds like a baby

David Ching ‏@ESPNChing 10m
Miles said LSU has already sent in issues with Dillon Day's stompings to conference office. Trusts that SEC will do the right thing.

Glenn Guilbeau ‏@LSUBeatTweet 9m
Possible punishment of Miss St Dillon Day of West Monroe for stomping Tigers in hands of SEC office, Miles said.

Randy Rosetta ‏@RandyRosetta 12m
#LSU coach Les Miles: Says the Dillon Day 'stomping' was noticed and has been sent to the SEC.

TUSK
09-22-2014, 01:18 PM
I wouldn't be overly concerned Shotgun.

That's just SOP for this type thing.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Isn't that the damn truth...he wants justice for day's accident on the football field, but he lets his starting safety get away with punching a woman in the face. That seems fair to me.

starkvegasdawg
09-22-2014, 01:20 PM
First in baseball and now football. We kick their ass and their ******s immediately fill up with sand.

maroonmania
09-22-2014, 01:22 PM
Miles is one of my least favorite coaches in the SEC. Some people think he is amusing with his offbeat rants but he just comes across very arrogant and aloof to me in everything he does. I don't find him likeable in any way.

MarketingBully01
09-22-2014, 01:24 PM
Isn't that the damn truth...he wants justice for day's accident on the football field, but he lets his starting safety get away with punching a woman in the face. That seems fair to me.

Yeah, I love how the media let them get away with that and the Jalen Mills arrest is gently swept under the rug. But Dak paid him back by stiff arming his ass into the ground. Poetic Justice if you ask me...:)

msstate7
09-22-2014, 01:26 PM
I'm just glad we aren't being the crybaby sore losers this year

DudyDawg
09-22-2014, 01:27 PM
@DellengerAdv: Miles: "I recognize a team plays lights out against you and it's the single most important contest of their careers." #LSU

And spanks my team's ass

messageboardsuperhero
09-22-2014, 01:33 PM
@DellengerAdv: Miles: "I recognize a team plays lights out against you and it's the single most important contest of their careers." #LSU

And spanks my team's ass

I just don't get it... When we beat UM, it's "this is the only game they care about." When we beat LSU, it's "this is the single most important contest of their careers." Which one is it? Do we only care about UM, or do we only care about LSU? Because it can't be both.

I guess every time we beat someone, it's either "they're down" or "the game was more important to MSU." This shit just gets old. Maybe... Just maybe, MSU was better than you. Is that not a possibility?

Alldawg
09-22-2014, 01:33 PM
Miles is one of my least favorite coaches in the SEC. Some people think he is amusing with his offbeat rants but he just comes across very arrogant and aloof to me in everything he does. I don't find him likeable in any way.

I am one of those people that find him amusing. That doesn't mean I like him at all. I view him the way I view Spurrier. I cant stand them as a coach, but I would pay to see them do stand up comedy. You have to admit, they at least have that over Saban. He may be a great coach, but he is an a$$ on the field, off the field, and in the media room. He may cry a little more too....

cheewgumm
09-22-2014, 01:43 PM
In honor of Miles own discipline style, our team should vote on of Day gets to stay.

tcdog70
09-22-2014, 01:45 PM
It's pretty simple to figure out the "MOST IMPORTANT" game--that would be your NEXT Game

cheewgumm
09-22-2014, 01:46 PM
He's trying to save his job by giving the LSU fans a way to rationalize losing to us. A few more losses and that seat gets hot fast.

drunkernhelldawg
09-22-2014, 01:46 PM
It's a concern. We don't need a suspension. I've got to watch the replay again, as if I needed a reason.

Alldawg
09-22-2014, 01:47 PM
He needs to worry about his job first and foremost. The sweetest part of the win was doing it on the backs of JRob and DAK. Two kids he let out of his own back yard.

ShotgunDawg
09-22-2014, 01:49 PM
We may as well get ready, after we beat A&M and Auburn, we can kiss our Cowbells good-bye. Everyone is OK with the cowbells when we are mediocre, but, if we start winning, hahaha they gone

DownwardDawg
09-22-2014, 01:53 PM
In honor of Miles own discipline style, our team should vote on of Day gets to stay.

^^^This^^^ Winner. Great post!

Pollodawg
09-22-2014, 01:54 PM
Savor, boys. We are hated again. And when they hate you in this conference, you must be doing something right.

TXDawg
09-22-2014, 01:57 PM
It's a concern. We don't need a suspension. I've got to watch the replay again, as if I needed a reason.

Make sure you watch the actual game footage. The YouTube video that's been circulating is creatively edited to make it look much worse than it actually was. I don't see how anyone can watch the actual game footage and see intent.

ShotgunDawg
09-22-2014, 02:02 PM
Make sure you watch the actual game footage. The YouTube video that's been circulating is creatively edited to make it look much worse than it actually was. I don't see how anyone can watch the actual game footage and see intent.

This

Every video that you see of it is in slow motion. It is clear that Day is moving that direction and has to jump a player each time. It was unfortunate that it happened, but there simply isn't anything to see here. There is no proof of Day's intent.

DawgHouseUnited
09-22-2014, 02:06 PM

What I saw was him having to leap over another body before even getting to the one he hit. There's only so far you can jump unexpectedly.

MarketingBully01
09-22-2014, 02:13 PM
Yeah, he was leaping over Dak and the LSU idiot rolled under where he was landing. How can someone control a rolling player? It wasn't like he kicked him or did something like that. People are over blowing the shit out of these incidents.

TXDawg
09-22-2014, 02:13 PM
Every video that you see of it is in slow motion. It is clear that Day is moving that direction and has to jump a player each time. It was unfortunate that it happened, but there simply isn't anything to see here. There is no proof of Day's intent.

Not only this, but the YouTube video returns to "normal" speed just before he lands to make the impact look bigger and intentional. Whoever put that YouTube video together is a POS.

CadaverDawg
09-22-2014, 02:14 PM

And spanks my team's ass

**** Miles. I thought he was better than this. What a bitch. A big, dumb, high hatted bitch.

Irondawg
09-22-2014, 02:14 PM
The problem I see with Day is that it wasn't just that stomp. Nobody is talking about him running and kneeing an LSU player on another play and then there was the late hit he was called for. I saw 3 things that could be interpreted as intent to hurt and i wasn't exactly watching him hard every play. So if the league review the film and there is even more then there might indeed be a suspension. I love the mean streak but I'm fearful he took it a bit far in some cases.

If there is a suspension hopefully we'll get the option to take it in house and suspend him for a 1/2 of the UT Martin game or something like the other big programs seem to get to do a lot.

MarketingBully01
09-22-2014, 02:17 PM
Heck if the LSU player doesn't roll like a dumb ass he wouldn't have been stepped on. There is absolutely no way you can prove intent with either of those incidents. All Les is looking like is a cry baby asshole and that is the truth.

MarketingBully01
09-22-2014, 02:21 PM
The problem I see with Day is that it wasn't just that stomp. Nobody is talking about him running and kneeing an LSU player on another play and then there was the late hit he was called for. I saw 3 things that could be interpreted as intent to hurt and i wasn't exactly watching him hard every play. So if the league review the film and there is even more then there might indeed be a suspension. I love the mean streak but I'm fearful he took it a bit far in some cases.

If there is a suspension hopefully we'll get the option to take it in house and suspend him for a 1/2 of the UT Martin game or something like the other big programs seem to get to do a lot.

You think LSU was not doing the same thing? Take a real long look at their DL and LB as well. See what they do to Dak.

RBritt
09-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Kwon Alexander was twisting Dak's head in the pile 3rd quarter I believe.

GreenheadDawg
09-22-2014, 02:29 PM
Kwon Alexander was twisting Dak's head in the pile 3rd quarter I believe.

Yeh somebody needs to may a video of that shit!

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2014, 02:36 PM
Absolutely and the people stirring this up are only showing the one angle that makes it look bad. If you watch the one that is being pushed from the side, there was nothing to it. The guy rolled about 1 1/2 times after Day went airborne. Day caught him with his trailing foot with the knee bent and only because the guy rolled under him at the last instant.

Bothrops
09-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Les needs to worry about his team that just got it's ass kicked, instead of having sour grapes. Sounds like a baby

David Ching ‏@ESPNChing 10m
Miles said LSU has already sent in issues with Dillon Day's stompings to conference office. Trusts that SEC will do the right thing.

Glenn Guilbeau ‏@LSUBeatTweet 9m
Possible punishment of Miss St Dillon Day of West Monroe for stomping Tigers in hands of SEC office, Miles said.

Randy Rosetta ‏@RandyRosetta 12m
#LSU coach Les Miles: Says the Dillon Day 'stomping' was noticed and has been sent to the SEC.

Wouldn't it be kinda hard to prove intent.

GreenheadDawg
09-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Miles and the rest of the coon asses are just butt hurt because they got embarrassed. BUT Day's track record doesn't help him. He has already been suspended before for it and he got called for another personal foul. I expect the conference to hand down a suspension, Miles will make sure of it

Tbonewannabe
09-22-2014, 02:47 PM
Miles and the rest of the coon asses are just butt hurt because they got embarrassed. BUT Day's track record doesn't help him. He has already been suspended before for it and he got called for another personal foul. I expect the conference to hand down a suspension, Miles will make sure of it

He suspends Jeremy Hill for one game for putting someone in intensive care and almost killing them. Day should get a 12 second suspension for giving those guys a tummy rub. It was so bad no players got made or did anything when it happened including Les.

Bothrops
09-22-2014, 02:48 PM
You know what..**** Miles. Our team has been brutalized by Lsu players taking cheap shots for YEARS! We never even mentioned them. I remember a particular targeting no-call against one of our guys on kickoff in Baton Rouge. 2010 I think. They need to mind their own business, here.

Johnson85
09-22-2014, 02:52 PM
He needs to worry about his job first and foremost. The sweetest part of the win was doing it on the backs of JRob and DAK. Two kids he let out of his own back yard.

I actually wish this wasn't pointed out so much. The last thing we need is Miles making offers to people he's on the fence about because we're offering them and he's catching hell from boosters about missing good players in his back yard.

War Machine Dawg
09-22-2014, 02:57 PM
You know what..**** Miles. Our team has been brutalized by Lsu players taking cheap shots for YEARS! We never even mentioned them. I remember a particular targeting no-call against one of our guys on kickoff in Baton Rouge. 2010 I think. They need to mind their own business, here.

Toast from the Crxxm Error probably still has migraines from all the concussions LSU gave him.

ckDOG
09-22-2014, 03:03 PM

Was he actually suspended last year? I don't recall this but keep seeing folks make reference to it.

09-22-2014, 03:03 PM
Can anyone tell me when in the game this happened? I looked around for it this morning but couldn't find it.

CadaverDawg
09-22-2014, 03:09 PM
Bottom line...LSU has made a living off of big nasty men in the trenches for years and years....and now they get that ass beat and all of the sudden they start crying in their gumbo about mean ol Misipi Tate. Screw you Cajuns, you got your ass beat, grow up and get over it crybabies.

yjnkdawg
09-22-2014, 03:27 PM
Yeah, I hope the SEC does what is right,as Miles stated they should do, by doing nothing as it should be.

Dawg61
09-22-2014, 03:30 PM

THIS!!!!! Fu@k LSU bunch of crybaby PUSSIES!!! They absolutely DESTROYED Zach Toast Smith and Holloway just last year. Pathetic poor losing coonasses. Hope we stomp them by 30 next year.

Frexzell
09-22-2014, 03:36 PM
Didn't LSU get flagged for a Chop Block -- the dirtiest play in college football? Day did that right in front of the refs, and no flag was thrown. I think they would know when something is intentional and when something is not.

Jack Lambert
09-22-2014, 04:16 PM

I agree with this and you only think Ole Miss and LSU is piss about it now. wait until they clear him.

War Machine Dawg
09-22-2014, 04:23 PM
Didn't LSU get flagged for a Chop Block -- the dirtiest play in college football? Day did that right in front of the refs, and no flag was thrown. I think they would know when something is intentional and when something is not.

Indeed they did. Tried to take out Eulls.

BulldogBear
09-22-2014, 05:38 PM
LSU is our real rival****

DownwardDawg
09-22-2014, 05:49 PM
LSU is our real rival****

Well, they are a little more competitive with us than ole miss.