PDA

View Full Version : Dillion Day

It_Could_Happen
09-22-2014, 12:50 PM
Heard this morning he was suspended for the first half of a&m. Anybody else heard this?

starkvegasdawg
09-22-2014, 12:52 PM
Complete BS if true but given all the press it got after it happened not surprising. Lately it seems penalties are handed down based on public opinion instead of merit.

ShotgunDawg
09-22-2014, 12:54 PM
No, I haven't heard this and it hasn't been said on twitter. Where did you hear this?

Bullshit if true. His momentum was carrying him towards the play

MarketingBully01
09-22-2014, 12:55 PM
Heard this morning he was suspended for the first half of a&m. Anybody else heard this?

From who? The SEC wouldn't have ruled that quickly and surely we wouldn't have suspended him. It was not intentional and if I were MSU I would fight anything that came down from the SEC office as it can't be proven it was intentional.

Coach34
09-22-2014, 12:57 PM
Suspended for what? Not jumping far enough?

RattStevens
09-22-2014, 12:58 PM
That sounds like something I would say.

CadaverDawg
09-22-2014, 01:01 PM
Like I said yesterday....Nobody even looks our way until we start beating people's ass, and then suddenly everyone is out to get us. Ole miss fans are so obsessed with us and our attention, that they made this Day thing into a story. There feminine men don't know shit about physical sports...these are the same men that worry about color coordination and chandeliers in their tailgate tents. Bunch of limp wristed pansies.