PDA

View Full Version : Ok, the tantrum is out of the way I hope...............

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2014, 11:52 AM
You had to see this kick off time coming given the other games that day and who choses when. Get over it, nutt up, and get yourself to the dang ballgame if you have tickets. If you don't want to get up early (or stay out all night) then get your tickets to someone who will. This will be the biggest game in Starkville since the JWS years. It's going to be tough and the crowd will matter. HAIL STATE!

ShotgunDawg
09-22-2014, 12:02 PM
http://media2.giphy.com/media/jFJW3hOGQgTUk/200.gif

War Machine Dawg
09-22-2014, 12:03 PM
I'll be there and be ready to go. But allow me a couple of days to bitch about the ridiculousness. 11AM kickoffs should be illegal. Whoever thought they were a good idea (probably a woman) should be publicly hung.

Dawghouse
09-22-2014, 12:15 PM
I'm hoping the early time makes a few people not come and I can score some tickets for cheap. #selfish

drunkernhelldawg
09-22-2014, 12:17 PM
I'll be there and be ready to go. But allow me a couple of days to bitch about the ridiculousness. 11AM kickoffs should be illegal. Whoever thought they were a good idea (probably a woman) should be publicly hung.

You'd make a legendary Judge.

Johnson85
09-22-2014, 12:19 PM

Out of curiosity, do people on here not watch football all day on Saturday?

I get that it sucks as a fan to have your team play at 11am, but I like having good games all day, so I completely understand why TV networkds push them. I would assume good 11am games get pretty good ratings. Hell, if they put good games on at 9:am, I would watch them too and would love having another 2 hours of football, although I would 17ing hate it when it was our home game playing at 9am.

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2014, 12:22 PM

They should be restricted to the eastern time zone if allowed at all. I was at the Texas game in 91. That was my personal worst one. Crowd was nuts though, and we won. It can be done.

Dawghouse
09-22-2014, 12:22 PM
Out of curiosity, do people on here not watch football all day on Saturday?

I get that it sucks as a fan to have your team play at 11am, but I like having good games all day, so I completely understand why TV networkds push them. I would assume good 11am games get pretty good ratings. Hell, if they put good games on at 9:am, I would watch them too and would love having another 2 hours of football, although I would 17ing hate it when it was our home game playing at 9am.

As a person who normally stays home, I hate when there isn't a decent 11 game. However, when there is a decent 11 game, it's rarely ever a top 15 battle of two SEC teams. I think most people ease into the football watching day and don't expect to come out of the gate so strong. Top 15 battles should be reserved for 2:30 or later IMO

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2014, 12:23 PM
Oh , and one bright side, we won't be able to watch Gameday now. :cool:

ShotgunDawg
09-22-2014, 12:41 PM
Our win at LSU puts an unreal amount of pressure on Bucky to beat Bama, especially if we beat A&M. One good thing about us playing at 11:00 am, is if we win, the amount of pressure for Bucky to win will go through the roof.

Bucky is about to catch hell if MSU keeps winning. Ole Miss fans were so sure they had passed us, only to find out they were looking through the wrong car mirror and we were actually ahead.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-22-2014, 12:49 PM
I personally love 11 am, gives you the rest of the day for celebration drinking or sorrow drowning, have to look for the silver linings.