PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious post on SEC rant.

messageboardsuperhero
09-22-2014, 11:12 AM
http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/52427295/How-is-MSU-in-the-Top-15-they-have-not-beat-anyone-with-a-pulse.aspx

How is MSU in the Top 15, they have not beat anyone with a pulse (Posted on 9/22/14 at 10:55 am)

Boise would beat LSU and Vandy would keep it close. Egg Bowl will be the center of the football universe.

I'm laughing my ass off right now.

War Machine Dawg
09-22-2014, 11:19 AM
If we suck so bad, how is the Egg Bowl going to be the center of the football universe?

RossDawg82
09-22-2014, 11:21 AM
That is pretty funny. They are going to be in a world of hurt when Bama rolls them by 3 scores. They are slowly running out of excuses, and for TSUN that is great task.

GreenheadDawg
09-22-2014, 11:37 AM
What will they say when LSU beats them?

Alldawg
09-22-2014, 11:42 AM
What will they say when LSU beats them?

The game wasn't at night****

Westdawg
09-22-2014, 11:47 AM
i coached in Memphis City Schools years back, and talked to some of my coaching buddies that are still there this weekend. They said Memphis has had this game scheduled for a LONG TIME. And said that the team came home after the UCLA game, and realized that they really can play with anyone if they put their mind to it. They are determined to beat OM this weekend. If that happens, be prepared for the wheels to come completely off of the Freezus wagon. I am not sure that Memphis can pull it off, but i am seriously hoping it can happen.

Johnson85
09-22-2014, 11:55 AM
i coached in Memphis City Schools years back, and talked to some of my coaching buddies that are still there this weekend. They said Memphis has had this game scheduled for a LONG TIME. And said that the team came home after the UCLA game, and realized that they really can play with anyone if they put their mind to it. They are determined to beat OM this weekend. If that happens, be prepared for the wheels to come completely off of the Freezus wagon. I am not sure that Memphis can pull it off, but i am seriously hoping it can happen.

I don't think Um is very susceptible to upsets other than against a team like Arkansas that can wear them down on defense. UM's defense is perfect for most potential upset teams. You're not going to beat them by spreading them out and taking advantage of quickness. And most smaller schools are not going to have the personnel that is big enough and athletic enough across the board to take advantage of UM being undersized on defense. There are 6 teams that threaten UM. LSU, Arkansas, MSU, and Bama are bad matchups stylewise. Auburn and A&M are good matchups but they have enough talent to still beat them. I'm not sure if UT fits in that group or not. But outside of those 7 teams, I don't think there is anybody on their schedule with a legitimate shot of beating UM.

msstate7
09-22-2014, 12:01 PM

Memphis averaged 242 yds rushing a game so this certainly helps their cause.

ShotgunDawg
09-22-2014, 12:06 PM
If we suck so bad, how is the Egg Bowl going to be the center of the football universe?

It won't be because Ole Miss will have about 4 losses by then.

SignalToNoise
09-22-2014, 12:50 PM
http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/52427295/How-is-MSU-in-the-Top-15-they-have-not-beat-anyone-with-a-pulse.aspx

How is MSU in the Top 15, they have not beat anyone with a pulse (Posted on 9/22/14 at 10:55 am)

Boise would beat LSU and Vandy would keep it close. Egg Bowl will be the center of the football universe.

I'm laughing my ass off right now.

Wow, the self-contradiction is palpable.