PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy for thinking Arkansas is going to beat A&M?

cheewgumm
09-22-2014, 11:05 AM
I think this is a HORRIBLE matchup for A&M.

RossDawg82
09-22-2014, 11:23 AM
I think A&M handle business and come to Starkville #5 or 6

RattStevens
09-22-2014, 11:26 AM
If Arkansas can keep it a physical game, control the ball and the clock, they stand a chance.

Irondawg
09-22-2014, 11:27 AM
It could happen but I don't want it to - I want this to be a marquee showdown and we'll see if we are good enough to whip them.

msstate7
09-22-2014, 11:28 AM
Don't care what the score is. I just want ark to physically beat aTm up. I want a sore team here at 11 am

FlabLoser
09-22-2014, 11:29 AM
I think Arkansas could give aTm a good game. Bama beat aTm last year with a ball control strategy. Ball control and TOP is what Arkansas is made of.

aTm can core in 1:30 if they want, but they won't do it consistently. However, Arkansas will consistently keep the ball for 7-12 minutes at a time and score on a high percentage of drives.

I don't know who wins that but I think Arkansas can make some noise in that game.

I am surprised to say it, but Belima is going to make a little noise at Arkansas with old man football.

ShotgunDawg
09-22-2014, 11:31 AM
Arkansas will need to get an early lead. If Arkansas gets behind two scores, it could get ugly

cheewgumm
09-22-2014, 11:31 AM
I'm hoping, like everyone, that A&M gtes beat up, but survives.

HoopsDawg
09-22-2014, 11:37 AM
A&M has recruited as well as anyone in the country since Sumlin took over. They completely dominated SC. They are better on defense than people realize.

EAVdog
09-22-2014, 11:56 AM
Arkansas is better than we expected. They have 2 great running backs and a pretty good defense. They will try the exact same strategy they used on Texas Tech to perfection. they held the ball for 2/3 of the game.

Coach34
09-22-2014, 12:02 PM
I think this is a HORRIBLE matchup for A&M.

Also a horrible match-up for UPig. The Pigs will be physical and beat on them- but they still gonna lose about 55-35

Coach34
09-22-2014, 12:05 PM
A&M has recruited as well as anyone in the country since Sumlin took over. They completely dominated SC. They are better on defense than people realize.

Like our OL you been bitching about?

Their D is better than last year-but it's still not very good. And it damn sure isnt LSU good

missouridawg
09-22-2014, 12:06 PM
Early action on the game has moved the line from -14 to -10... meaning a lot of the betting population is high on bacon.

aTm will win, but I do expect it to be close.

Johnson85
09-22-2014, 12:10 PM

If Arkansas' qb can't keep them honest, I assume A&M will shut down Arkansas basically like they shut down USCe, although USCe is so Jekyl and Hyde there's no telling how bad their run offense was that game.

I don't think Arkansas will be able to score consistently enough to win. I'm just hoping they keep it close enough to pound on A&M's defense all game.

HoopsDawg
09-22-2014, 12:15 PM
If Arkansas' qb can't keep them honest, I assume A&M will shut down Arkansas basically like they shut down USCe, although USCe is so Jekyl and Hyde there's no telling how bad their run offense was that game.

I don't think Arkansas will be able to score consistently enough to win. I'm just hoping they keep it close enough to pound on A&M's defense all game.

Agree. If you have a couple of empty possessions against A&M, you will find yourself down 20 points. And if Arkansas is one-dimensional, A&M can shut them down. A&M's defense looks a lot faster to me than last year, but I want to see them one more time to see if they are legit.

CadaverDawg
09-22-2014, 01:05 PM
A&M has the talent to stack the box and slow down Arkansas' run game. They won't stop it, but they'll slow it down enough to get a few TD's ahead and force Arky to start throwing.....and when that happens, Katie bar the door

Dawgface
09-22-2014, 01:09 PM
I'm hoping, like everyone, that A&M gtes beat up, but survives.
Ditto. Would much rather beat an unbeaten a&m.