PDA

View Full Version : Nafoom

RossDawg82
09-22-2014, 10:47 AM
There are a few posters on NAFOOM that are making the Dillon Day accidental stepping as a race issue. Saying he needs to sit out for an extended amount of time since it is a white guy stepping on two black kids. They always pick me up in the morning. I get a lot of enjoyment seeing what they write when something positive goes our way. F#$K Them

starkvegasdawg
09-22-2014, 10:51 AM
Then I guess the Kimdashian beach event was racial too since he was threatening to beat up a white person. Good thing his name was Denzel.

notsofarawaydawg
09-22-2014, 11:07 AM
These same guys are taking the DD thing to a new level on SEC Rant too. I guess when you know that your team really hasn't been tested and when that test come they will fail miserably, you have to find something to distract your fan base from the reality of things.

drunkernhelldawg
09-22-2014, 11:08 AM
I only noticed one of the two. I didn't think it was on purpose, but I was relieved when it didn't draw the flag.

drunkernhelldawg
09-22-2014, 11:09 AM
Bad this is the chatter makes to certain to draw a flag if it happens again. He'll have to be careful.

RossDawg82
09-22-2014, 11:17 AM
How far do you expect a 6'6 300lb man beast to jump. He tried on both occasions to jump over the player. I don't think it was on purpose either

Offshore Dawg
09-22-2014, 11:24 AM
They are already saying that they can (flip/buy) our new recruit. They constantly insult the personal integrity of players not committed to them. These POS bear posters can take their inflated egos and go back to sucking a mule's dick. Let them win games against bad opposition and they consider themselves all world. They even think they will be in the 4 team playoff.

BossDawg
09-22-2014, 11:24 AM
There really is something clinically wrong with the majority of their fans, psychologically speaking. I'd like to see a study done on their thought processes and beliefs, because they are quite skewed. Their desperation would be another point the study could hit on. I'm actually amazed at what they come up with to see if it sticks, and how they can convince themselves that their delusions are the truth. You have to hand it to them, when they get desperate they can usually patch together some sort of decent damage control.

codeDawg
09-22-2014, 11:32 AM
Guys, the only people making a big deal out of this are UM fans. They just want something to criticize about our huge win. Let it die and it will.

RossDawg82
09-22-2014, 11:33 AM
They don't have much more to say anymore. We are winning games we should not (in their opinion), taking the top talent in the state. If they get man handled by Bama (on national TV), their fan base is going to start uprising against Freeze. It is clear to everyone who does not wear Red and Blue on Saturdays that we are the team with the highest ceiling. And it is all because of our QB. If they had a good QB who can stretch the field, they would be pretty nasty as well. That throw by Dak on our second TD drive, where he hit Bear on a line from 35 yards out was incredible.

Political Hack
09-22-2014, 11:47 AM
wait until they see what he does to confederates.

yjnkdawg
09-22-2014, 12:56 PM
That throw by Dak on our second TD drive, where he hit Bear on a line from 35 yards out was incredible.

That Johnny Football ad liv TD pass to Lewis was too

yjnkdawg
09-22-2014, 01:04 PM
As I replied to another thread. In their delusional eyes, the OM coaches or players can do no wrong.

maroonmania
09-22-2014, 01:10 PM
Well their fans DO know a lot about racial issues since they seem to have SO many of them up there.

EAVdog
09-22-2014, 01:15 PM
Best not to respond or make new threads about Day. The more chatter the more chance it becomes something. That is the way this crap works. CBS ran a story by an 'unnamed writer' on the subject. Which is very convenient.