PDA

View Full Version : Barrett Sallee quote on LSU game...had to read it twice to make sure I got it right

starkvegasdawg
09-22-2014, 09:05 AM
"Don't be fooled by the score. Mississippi State treated LSU like a cupcake in a paycheck game for the majority of the night..."

TXDawg
09-22-2014, 09:15 AM
That's the only disappointment I have from Saturday night - that we allowed them to come back and make a game of it. Yes, it was only in the last four minutes, but as Logan Lowery admitted, most pollsters don't watch the games so they just look at the final scores. Perception matters.

The good thing is that Dan recognized and admitted his mistake. I think he learned a lesson and will get it corrected. VERY glad the lesson didn't cost a win.

RougeDawg
09-22-2014, 10:28 AM
That's the only disappointment I have from Saturday night - that we allowed them to come back and make a game of it. Yes, it was only in the last four minutes, but as Logan Lowery admitted, most pollsters don't watch the games so they just look at the final scores. Perception matters.

The good thing is that Dan recognized and admitted his mistake. I think he learned a lesson and will get it corrected. VERY glad the lesson didn't cost a win.

I'm with you on this one. Going forward, the last 5 minutes if our game may have been the best thing to hapienrd to us all year. Trying to coast to a win on the road in a place like that isn't a good policy and Dan didn't have to learn the hard way.

Jack Lambert
09-22-2014, 12:04 PM
People known. They are watching other games and they continue to get upset score alert and turn over to ESPN to watch the upset and see MSU just man handle the tigers. They know. You know all the big 10 fans were watching.