PDA

View Full Version : Bo Bounds

Bo Darville
09-22-2014, 07:39 AM
Bo Bounds is the best at picking LSU and not giving State a chance. Then on Monday he acts like he knew State was going to win all along. Dak is best QB on field, LSU lost so many underclassmen to the draft, etc. He couldn't see it on Friday, but on Monday he acts like it was crystal clear all along and the listeners were stupid for not seeing it.

TrapGame
09-22-2014, 07:43 AM
Bo was a complete douche the first five minutes of his show. He got pwned by message board gurus and he hates that shit!

WinningIsRelentless
09-22-2014, 07:44 AM
He is still a idiot! Hey Bo all you are talking about is what you said on Friday and not the rest of the week!!! How about State doesn't have the play makers on offense to beat LSU or what about do you really think our offensive line with no Power 5 offers can handle LSU dline?

And you still haven't figured out star rankings aren't worth the damn screen space they a take up on a computer? That 3 star qb and 3 star rb showed all those far superior 4 and 5 star talent how to play the game. And if you want to say people on social media hides behind a screen well I'm calling you out to sit down face to face and meet. Your call Bo!

JDog13
09-22-2014, 07:56 AM
I heard him say he was wrong for picking them. I'll give him shit if he goes all lifestyle on us, but he has been fine this morning.

Political Hack
09-22-2014, 08:09 AM
also heard he just compared "Singleton and CJ Johnson to BMac, Dak, JRob, and crew". Who won February again?

WinningIsRelentless
09-22-2014, 08:15 AM
also heard he just compared "Singleton and CJ Johnson to BMac, Dak, JRob, and crew". Who won February again?

And Nicky B also!

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-22-2014, 08:17 AM
I am currently listening to my first bo bounds podcast

FlabLoser
09-22-2014, 08:25 AM
Bo pointed out that the message board meltdown over Ole Miss recruiting stars in the CJ Johnson class was overblown. He pointed out the guys State signed at that time weren't praised at the time but are proving their worth now.

I'll admit its tough not to be concerned about recruiting stars when recruiting is happening. Fans want to know if their team is recruiting well and the only measure they have it crootin stars. Its a flawed system, but its the only system there is.

Coach34
09-22-2014, 09:20 AM
But that's the point and what I've been preaching for years now- no use in getting worked up in Feb- you really have no idea how you did until 2-3 years later

BulldogBear
09-22-2014, 09:21 AM
But that's the point and what I've been preaching for years now- no use in getting worked up in Feb- you really have no idea how you did until 2-3 years later

+1 exactly. Game at Tiger Stadium was a good indication of how much stars mean. Player development is way more important than stars in a lot of cases.

ShotgunDawg
09-22-2014, 09:35 AM
Player development is way more important than stars in a lot of cases.

Yes player development is extremely important, but, for the most part, I think many of our players are misevaluated in the recruiting process by the websites. Many of them come from little town, play against garbage competition, and in offenses that don't fully exploit their talents.

You have to have players, and we have the players. It's just that the recruiting websites either didn't know about them or misevaluated them.

blacklistedbully
09-22-2014, 10:04 AM
+1 exactly. Game at Tiger Stadium was a good indication of how much stars mean. Player development is way more important than stars in a lot of cases.

I would argue it was more an indication of how much experience and leadership mean. We had much more of that than LSU.

MarketingBully01
09-22-2014, 10:06 AM

We just learned that experience trumps talent when talent is young. That gives me more confidence we can beat A&M because they are extremely young in a lot of areas also. We should be able to run on them about as easily as we did LSU. All A&M has is Myles Garret who IMO is comparable to jus one of LSU's DL. We should be able to control the line of scrimmage against A&M as well on both sides of the ball.

RougeDawg
09-22-2014, 10:12 AM
Bo is a F*cktard. I sure hope everyone sees that now. I figured it out about 4 years ago when he blocked me on twitter for calling out his doucheness.

Talent helps but without player development you don't win. We have slowly but surely building the talent level, while maintaining the same player development. We all witnessed the result of Dan and crews methodical method of building a program. Sustain winning and gradually build the telnet and depth, with guys who fit your system, not guys you have to promise the world to sign. A "Full Team" of 3-4 star guys can do magical things when they all pull the same direction. It's going to be a grear remainder of season and I recommend everyone stay positive and enjoy. Stop worrying about Jackson Prep and MRA guru bounds and you will be much better off.