PDA

View Full Version : BulldogBear's in depth yet simple analysis of the LSU/MSU game:

BulldogBear
09-22-2014, 12:50 AM
Well, as mentioned I had previous plans to go to USM-AppySt game (SMTTT baby***) long before all these game times were set. Ate well at nice shady tailgate spot and had a fine time with my brother-in-laws and work buddy tanking up, talking football and watching the kids catch a bucket full of crawdads in a ditch. There was some initial frustration come game time as I realized with horror that 98.1 wasn't coming in on my radio at least inside the grandstand (by which I mean okaystand). Let me step aside to say I was the guy with the big noise cancelling headphones....I really don't know what I was worried about as I watched the two teams combine for 21 points and 4 missed FGs for 55 minutes of football. It didn't get exciting till the end. Anyway, so I had to go up to the very top and lean on the concrete holding up my radio to hear Jim and Matt. So that also made the lone guy at the top (there's a joke in there) of MM Roberts jumping up and down and yelling while to those near enough to notice me it was clear there was nothing going on in the (USM) game. This is the first time I've not been in a position to watch in person or on TV since Jack retired. Jim tries, he really does, but I did find it hard to follow on occasion. Okay, okay, back to in depth yet simple analysis...scroll down please:

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I

NorCalDawg
09-22-2014, 01:42 AM
That is the best analysis of the game, yet! Bravo, my good man! Bravo!