PDA

View Full Version : some Bafoom enjoyment

Coach34
09-21-2014, 07:30 PM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/49064/Preferred-winner-LSU-or-the-Hailstaters?page=1#.VB9sJfldWSp

Drugdog
09-21-2014, 07:36 PM
Ha ha ha. Bears Eat Shit. We kicked their Ass and yours is coming in November. And there is nothing you can do to stop it. NOTHING.

GreenheadDawg
09-21-2014, 07:40 PM
Ha ha ha. Bears Eat Shit. We kicked their Ass and yours is coming in November. And there is nothing you can do to stop it. NOTHING.

They know we will skull drag them in their own house. I think they lose to Bama, LSU, Us, and Arkansas. They can't stop the nor can they run the ball = defeat

cheewgumm
09-21-2014, 07:43 PM
The delusion is really unbelievable.

It's really funny how a few of them say " let's face it we're not going undefeated." Hahaha... Really. No kidding you're not . Like anybody ever thought that.

Then someone said they were close with A&M and Bama. When was that? I'm just going to assume some of those guys were drunk.

Bubb Rubb
09-21-2014, 07:49 PM
They know we will skull drag them in their own house. I think they lose to Bama, LSU, Us, and Arkansas. They can't stop the nor can they run the ball = defeat

I know you're focused on running teams, but I think they are clearly an overrated fraud. They have sure losses on their schedule to Alabama, TAMU, Auburn, LSU, and us. Yes, all five are sure losses in my mind. Tennessee and Arkansas won't be pushovers either. Their season could go south very quickly...in fact, it's almost certain to.

They think LSU will be easy for them because it was easy for us. They can't run it or stop the run, though, which pretty much will squash any chance they have to win that game....

CadaverDawg
09-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Hey Rebs...you know how you all say that we "hate you so much" and all that other shit that you insecure bastards say to try and make yourselves feel better about being surpassed? Well, the following quote is from one of your own in that linked thread, so pay attention you mental midget mother ****ers...

State=ISIS

Color me irrational...for you cool fans who "don't really have a problem" with MSU, good for you, but as for me and my house, we will hate State with an unbridled hatred throughout the ceaseless ages of eternity...

Yep, your own "metalreb" said we were "ISIS". Think about that. You dipshit, tard strong, pansies. I hope you enjoyed last night...yours is coming, after we take care of a few good teams first.

I seen it dawg
09-21-2014, 07:57 PM
And click a ****ing ad

msstate7
09-21-2014, 07:59 PM
Hey Rebs...you know how you all say that we "hate you so much" and all that other shit that you insecure bastards say to try and make yourselves feel better about being surpassed? Well, the following quote is from one of your own in that linked thread, so pay attention you mental midget mother ****ers...

State=ISIS

Color me irrational...for you cool fans who "don't really have a problem" with MSU, good for you, but as for me and my house, we will hate State with an unbridled hatred throughout the ceaseless ages of eternity...

That's an honest OM fan. There aren't many, so I'll give him some respect for saying what they all feel

War Machine Dawg
09-21-2014, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the shootouts, Bafoom! And to echo I Seen It, click a ****ing ad while you're here.

Gen. Grant
09-21-2014, 08:00 PM
They are contradicting themselves so much, a black hole forming on that board is imminent. Some jackass claimed most predicted an MSU win, yet most predicted an LSU victory on another thread...

CadaverDawg
09-21-2014, 08:02 PM
That's an honest OM fan. There aren't many, so I'll give him some respect for saying what they all feel

True. At least he isn't trying to put on the front the rest of them wear. There was a bunch of soiled jimmies in Rebel land that had to be washed late last night. That's for sure

War Machine Dawg
09-21-2014, 08:02 PM

Completely agree. I actually respect this guy for having the guts to be honest. The rest are f'n douchebags trying to make themselves feel better now that "little brother" is bigger, faster, and meaner. And they're grappling with the realization that may not be changing.

DownwardDawg
09-21-2014, 08:03 PM
Lol! That's some pretty funny shit. Those poor sissies are so butt hurt right now. They are so obsessed with us and yet they talk about how delusional we are. Is there a more delusional fanbase in America than them? They are talking about playoffs!!! hahahaha

BeardoMSU
09-21-2014, 08:17 PM
It's funny how they think they'll easily handle LSU now. I told a OM friend of mine that I'd bet money that LSU doesn't look that bad again this season, at least on D; they are too well coached to just pack it in. Unless OM develops rushing attack and a rushing D, this is more likely the outcome for them....
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2903903/corndog-o.gif

I seen it dawg
09-21-2014, 08:24 PM
Lol. One of greatest commercials of all-time

DudyDawg
09-21-2014, 08:40 PM
Haha they have five threads about us and that game on page one...

BeardoMSU
09-21-2014, 08:41 PM

#notobsessed #theycareoutoflove

starkvegasdawg
09-21-2014, 08:46 PM
Not their real rival.

Had an ole miss fan on FB that we talk trash back and forth tell me yesterday afternoon that he had been looking for and saving memes to give me hell when LSU destroys us. Only a bear would take time to find stuff to trash to a fan base of a team they aren't even playing.

tupelopix
09-21-2014, 08:46 PM
Who's ready to see Bama go in dry on them with Game Day in town on 10-4? (Raises Hand)

I seen it dawg
09-21-2014, 08:50 PM
I just hope we don't start until after 6 so we can see every snap of the anal intrusion Bama will perpetrate on them starting at 2:30

BeardoMSU
09-21-2014, 08:51 PM
Who's ready to see Bama go in dry on them with Game Day in town on 10-4? (Raises Hand)

Saban's pregame speech? Perhaps, but I doubt they heed the warning....
http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a489/Hurricane_Fury/bite-the-pillow-i-m-going-in-dry-5f5b160a-sz624x490-animate_zpsb2310cd9.jpg

mcain31
09-21-2014, 09:27 PM

State=ISIS

Yep, your own "metalreb" said we were "ISIS". Think about that. You dipshit, tard strong, pansies. I hope you enjoyed last night...yours is coming, after we take care of a few good teams first.

That guy must 17ing brain dead to compare us to terrorists like that. I'm ready to blow a gasket.

RougeDawg
09-21-2014, 09:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Seems like they have a few logical people over there, but for the most part, those guys are as far from reality as humanly possible. It really is nice to have them around for entertainment.

BossDawg
09-22-2014, 12:38 AM
Some guy on there accusing US of being delusional.....they really do set more double standards than any other fan base I have ever seen.

DawgHouseUnited
09-22-2014, 08:41 AM
The best I've seen (not on that thread, but in general) is the ones saying that LSU is down big-time this year, heck they may go 0-fer for the rest of the year.