PDA

View Full Version : Watching the replay: R. Brown was ballin

AlSwearengen
09-21-2014, 07:15 PM
Pretty damn good for a backup middle linebacker.

TheRef
09-21-2014, 07:18 PM
Pretty damn good for a backup middle linebacker.

Ryan or Richie?

War Machine Dawg
09-21-2014, 07:19 PM
Richie = backup MLB

Ryan is starting DE. That said, I was more impressed with Ryan last night. He made a bunch of nice plays.

Coach34
09-21-2014, 07:43 PM
Turtle played alot of D also

whosyourdawgy
09-21-2014, 07:52 PM
Only person on the D last night who didn't make the grade was Love. Out front and lbs dominated their asses all over the field. You didn't hear Chris Jones name much but he was a beast too. Ryan Brown played a helluva game and so did both Browns at LB. BMac was punishing the rb's with some powerful and sure tackles. We man handled them like I have never seen us manhandle them.

IMissJack
09-21-2014, 08:05 PM
Actually I thought I heard Jones' name quite a bit. He was causing havoc by pushing linemen into the backfield and occupying 2 sometimes.

GreenheadDawg
09-21-2014, 08:13 PM
Actually I thought I heard Jones' name quite a bit. He was causing havoc by pushing linemen into the backfield and occupying 2 sometimes.

Exactly, just because you don't hear his name called doesn't mean he's not dominating. He was double teamed and still pushed guys in the back field

whosyourdawgy
09-21-2014, 08:22 PM
Exactly, just because you don't hear his name called doesn't mean he's not dominating. He was double teamed and still pushed guys in the back field

Oh. I said Chris was a beast. He was pushing his man or men back in the backfield and causing all kind of problems for the tigers. They played with "relentless effort" just like the coach always demands.

I seen it dawg
09-21-2014, 08:22 PM
He hammered Jennings a couple of times. Right in his damn grill

Bothrops
09-21-2014, 08:26 PM
Ritchie Brown had 3 or 4 nice tackles last night.

Homedawg
09-21-2014, 08:54 PM
No question it was 39's best game. He's improved a ton from last year.

preachermatt83
09-21-2014, 08:59 PM
Turtle played alot of D also

he is def been the most improved player this year.. Huge surprise.. he has always been a great character guy but man he has just flat out turned into a good LB. Remember when we moved him to TE? Im glad we rethought that decision.

CadaverDawg
09-21-2014, 09:00 PM
On that screen pass, Richie sniffed it out early and made a nice play. He has great instincts and seems to play his best in the biggest games. He's a good one.

And how about Benny Brown? He has turned in to an absolute beast at LB

Political Hack
09-21-2014, 09:00 PM
Richie was a stud on that goal line stand. his pursuit down there was awesome.

Bully Dee Williams
09-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Richie made four huge tackles that I counted on defense and special teams and was in on a few others. He was flying to the ball and reading the game well. He is a ball player. Those things could be said about almost all of our defensive players.

Chris, Kaleb, Preston, Ryan, and AJ were killing it up front.

bulldawg28
09-22-2014, 07:33 AM
I don't know if you guys noticed it but Richie actually started the game on defense. The guy can flat out play I love Richie Brown he's the most underrated player on the entire team.

Political Hack
09-22-2014, 07:46 AM
I don't know if you guys noticed it but Richie actually started the game on defense. The guy can flat out play I love Richie Brown he's the most underrated player on the entire team.

I've actually hought this too, but AJ, Beni, Wells, Hughes, and a fewote have been dn good too without much fanfare. Still think Richie is playing the best of that crew right now
though.