PDA

View Full Version : Our toughest opponent all year was UAB

Mutt the Hoople
09-21-2014, 05:37 PM
UAB is the only school to actually have a lead against us in the second half. UAB actually was able to exploit our weaknesses on defense, in a way LSU, USA, and USM never could. UAB was the only school to score over 30 on us the past 7 games.

RossDawg82
09-21-2014, 05:49 PM
No, we didn't prepare like we should have. We prepared all week to keep them from running. The safeties were in nearly every time.

MaxedOutMaroon
09-21-2014, 05:50 PM
Disagree. We just played much better against LSU. If you think LSU is not as tough as UAB, I really don't understand your opinion. Saying UAB is the toughest, to me says you think LSU would lose to UAB. Is that the truth?

Reason2succeed
09-21-2014, 05:56 PM
LSU is going to come out and stomp @$$...especially if they play Harris at QB. That's why winning your first SEC west game is so important. I remember how it worked out in 98. The team you beat now has to go and win against the rest of the division to catch you. However their wins help you as well as long as you stay ahead of them. Remember we won the west with a 8-5 record. Essentially we just made LSU our b.....

DownwardDawg
09-21-2014, 06:06 PM
No. We played our 2nd and 3rd string against UAB as much as our 1st string the entire game.