PDA

View Full Version : The Best Adjust we Made

WinningIsRelentless
09-21-2014, 11:03 AM
On third downs moving Preston Smith to nose. He was whipping double teams and creating hell from inside. Props to the staff on that move.

Behrdawg
09-21-2014, 11:06 AM
No doubt. He was collapsing the inside and making the RBs bounce outside leaving our LBs to eat 'em up. We are going to have to come up with some big $$$ to keep Collins in place after this season.

defiantdog
09-21-2014, 11:10 AM
I believe they threw P Smith at nose because that was the center's second game this season and the right guard's first start. They didn't have a chance handling his speed. Especially the fact that C Jones was on the outside a lot and the guard had to support the tackle because Jones was pushing that tackle around all night. I don't think we've ever had a front seven that big and fast in our history.

Offshore Dawg
09-21-2014, 11:22 AM
And the WORST move was only rushing 3 in that prevent yourself from winning defense at the end.

yakalot
09-21-2014, 11:40 AM
+1000

smootness
09-21-2014, 11:58 AM
I don't know when I last saw someone make themselves so much money their senior year. He has to have moved himself up to at least a 2nd or 3rd round pick at this point. He is completely dominated on a weekly basis.

I had a friend text me and tell me 91 was a beast, and he had only watched the LSU game. He had no idea who he was, no idea he had already won SEC DL of the week the first 3 weeks of the season.

Political Hack
09-21-2014, 12:41 PM
he's a freak. splitting double teams to get sacks from the 0 even though he's a DE.