PDA

View Full Version : The butt hurt in Bear land

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-21-2014, 09:39 AM
Is strong today. Morning coffee never tasted so good.

I cant wait for the spirit meltdown tomorrow....

missouridawg
09-21-2014, 09:40 AM
As an expert on the subject, I trust your assessment.

Too easy.

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-21-2014, 09:42 AM
Even your infantile penis jokes seem charming and witty today Gustafson

WinningIsRelentless
09-21-2014, 09:42 AM
And click a ad while you are here

civildawg
09-21-2014, 09:49 AM
Need I remind you of how butt hurt we were last year when they beat LSU?

notsofarawaydawg
09-21-2014, 09:57 AM
Bear fans on the SEC Rant are really losing it.

+1000 to Coach and others for keeping it bear/shark/rebel free here.

http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2010/9/20/saupload_no_bears.jpg

hailmari
09-21-2014, 10:01 AM
Every bear tweet I saw last night was anti-LSU. Of course, I'm aware that was all a ploy to show who their rival truly is...

dogshiek
09-21-2014, 10:02 AM
Bears gonna hate! Wait, I thought they were lovers.

thf24
09-21-2014, 10:03 AM
Need I remind you of how butt hurt we were last year when they beat LSU?

Ours was about as justified as being butt hurt over such a thing can be, as they barely squeaked out a win against an LSU team that played like complete and utter shit, the same team that a few weeks before played the game of their lives against us. We dominated them for 56 minutes this time, and any Bears who are trying to say we didn't deserve to win are out of their minds delusional.

Goat Holder
09-21-2014, 10:11 AM
Every bear tweet I saw last night was anti-LSU. Of course, I'm aware that was all a ploy to show who their rival truly is...

This is the funniest part of the whole deal.

basedog
09-21-2014, 11:51 AM
Black Bears are going ape shit crazy over Dillon Day! The ones I know are so pissed off that you would think they lost last night and we raped their women and burned Red Stick down along with the square in Oxford!

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-21-2014, 11:52 AM
Who has the video of sowell trying to take out james carmon?

solodawg
09-21-2014, 12:14 PM
Black Bears are going ape shit crazy over Dillon Day! The ones I know are so pissed off that you would think they lost last night and we raped their women and burned Red Stick down along with the square in Oxford!
No doubt!! I had to go read some of their comments and that ladycc from the Spirit has about lost it..She is probably comparable to Phyllis from Mulga who calls in to Fbaum...HaHa, it's evident she was pulling for LSU, her real rival...

M.Fillmore
09-21-2014, 12:22 PM
Who has the video of sowell trying to take out james carmon?

Great question. That was an extremely dirty play.

Political Hack
09-21-2014, 12:29 PM
don't understand why they're upset that their real rival lost.

Sacrifice
09-21-2014, 12:48 PM
No pressure but it would look real bad if we beat there "real rival" and they don't.

Maroonthirteen
09-21-2014, 01:29 PM
I know who their real rival is. I was around some bears last night watching our game. They went from no-emotion to openly cheering for LSU when they made their comeback. With a sprinkle of "cousin Eddie" thrown in there.

That is so stupid. Mullen looks nothing close to randy quad or the character.

IMissJack
09-21-2014, 01:43 PM
The butt hurt is really going to be bad when they realize they can't stop the run or run the football.

GreenheadDawg
09-21-2014, 02:13 PM

They are scared shitless. That's all it comes down to

Gen. Grant
09-21-2014, 03:43 PM
I watched the game with a few bear friends and they were not happy at all. They had a look of terror when Dak would get going. I don't think they were ready for what they saw out of our team.

Coach34
09-21-2014, 03:50 PM
Ole Missus fans have been telling themselves and anybody that would listen that Dakota is overrated and cant throw the ball. Well, now they look stupid and dont like it. They also saw a defense last night that they know they cant run on come Egg Bowl time.

AlSwearengen
09-21-2014, 04:33 PM
With last night's game, we are now officially raining on their parade and it pisses them off that they have to share some spotlight with us. Hopefully, bama thumps their asses and exposes them.

bulldawg28
09-21-2014, 06:20 PM
With last night's game, we are now officially raining on their parade and it pisses them off that they have to share some spotlight with us. Hopefully, bama thumps their asses and exposes them.

No hoping to that...They're toast!!!

CadaverDawg
09-21-2014, 06:29 PM
Those guys are seriously upset today. What a pathetic, sissy, weak minded, group. Their attempts at downplaying our domination of a top ten team on the road, are absolutely comical and embarrassing. I hope GameDay goes to Oxford, and it storms Pregame and ruins tailgating, and then Bama stomps that ass and embarrasses them in the spotlight.

RC3
09-21-2014, 06:33 PM
Those guys are seriously upset today. What a pathetic, sissy, weak minded, group. Their attempts at downplaying our domination of a top ten team on the road, are absolutely comical and embarrassing. I hope GameDay goes to Oxford, and it storms Pregame and ruins tailgating, and then Bama stomps that ass and embarrasses them in the spotlight.

Haha yep. My thoughts exactly