PDA

View Full Version : The dead indians & we are MSU moments

Offshore Dawg
09-21-2014, 06:53 AM
1. Fumble to start second half, loose momentum to LSU
2. LSU downing the ball at the one foot line when it went into the end zone.
3. Centering the ball over Dakota's head.

I cringed when these happened, like snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. But this team is not your fathers Dawg's they are for real. I am more apprehensive about the upcoming game with A&M than Auburn. But feel that this team can get it done.

QuadrupleOption
09-21-2014, 06:57 AM
1. Fumble to start second half, loose momentum to LSU
2. LSU downing the ball at the one foot line when it went into the end zone.
3. Centering the ball over Dakota's head.

I cringed when these happened, like snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. But this team is not your fathers Dawg's they are for real. I am more apprehensive about the upcoming game with A&M than Auburn. But feel that this team can get it done.

I felt the same way. I think I scared my wife after Muniz hiked the ball over Dak's head, LSU recovered, then scored a quick TD.

But to be fair, the QB was down at the 1 on the 2 point conversion attempt. The replays clearly showed it.

Offshore Dawg
09-21-2014, 07:02 AM
I felt the same way. I think I scared my wife after Muniz hiked the ball over Dak's head, LSU recovered, then scored a quick TD.

But to be fair, the QB was down at the 1 on the 2 point conversion attempt. The replays clearly showed it.

No, I was talking about the kick that was downed at the 1 foot line

QuadrupleOption
09-21-2014, 07:27 AM
No, I was talking about the kick that was downed at the 1 foot line

Oh yeah that one :) It looked on TV like their player had possession at the 1 so it was also legit unfortunately. Looking at it live it seemed like he'd bobbled it into the end zone but the ref made the right call.