PDA

View Full Version : Moving forward

msstate7
09-21-2014, 06:39 AM
We played well last night, but we've gotta tough test now. Our secondary is gonna have to play better in 2 weeks. This bye is at the perfect time imo. I think we'll have our way offensively, but aTm is a tough matchup for our defense. I hope our guys enjoy this win today and forget it tomorrow.

dickiedawg
09-21-2014, 07:04 AM
We played well last night, but we've gotta tough test now. Our secondary is gonna have to play better in 2 weeks. This bye is at the perfect time imo. I think we'll have our way offensively, but aTm is a tough matchup for our defense. I hope our guys enjoy this win today and forget it tomorrow.

Two valid points. We've got two weeks to work on our weaknesses and for Collins to implement a scheme to stop them.

DWS is going to be incredible in two weeks.

starkvegasdawg
09-21-2014, 07:29 AM
I'll worry about that then. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy this to the fullest.

gravedigger
09-21-2014, 08:26 AM
Me thinks the key to beating the Aggies will have to do with

Pressure on their qb

Eating clock with our running game.

That said:

Everyone got shocked by the Aggies vs s Carolina, but USC e showed they really suck vs vandy last night.

We will have to scheme a&m a bit but I have no doubt that we are the better team.

Harrydawg
09-21-2014, 10:07 AM
Man, now we get an off week and home for two huge SecW match ups.....

Love this schedule

Quaoarsking
09-21-2014, 10:31 AM
We don't really match up well with aTm ... we may need 50 points from Dak & Co. to win. But I think that's possible because the Aggie defense isn't very good.