PDA

View Full Version : Poor game management.

dawgoneyall
09-21-2014, 05:41 AM
Never leave points on the field. Never.

If you insist on running the prevent defense at least practice it some.

Stick the b team up your butt.

Stop letting your arrogance overrule common sense.

Prevent defense cost us the Auburn game last year and you didn't learn your lesson. Goes back to the arrogance thing.

Mullen should be deducted $100,000 every time he goes into the prevent defense and $300,000 when we lose in the prevent defense. That might fix that arrogant butt.

Other than that, Mullen is a hell of a coach.

bulldawg28
09-21-2014, 06:32 AM
STFU

Political Hack
09-21-2014, 08:18 AM
STFU

hahahaha.

Percho
09-21-2014, 08:25 AM
People have always laughed at our coach be it said by the King or our present coach , that we were one or two plays from winning a game we were out played in. LSWho was one play from winning a game last night. A game totally dominated by MSU.

Every time you have the ball in your hands you should try to score points.

Last night we had timeouts and 1:20 before half. We had the ball in our hands.

I seen it dawg
09-21-2014, 08:42 AM
Good thing it was so terrible we won

DownwardDawg
09-21-2014, 08:45 AM
Good thing it was so terrible we won

Turrible win***

Bully Dee Williams
09-21-2014, 08:59 AM

Prevent defense cost us the Auburn game last year and you didn't learn your lesson. Goes back to the arrogance thing.

Mullen should be deducted $100,000 every time he goes into the prevent defense and $300,000 when we lose in the prevent defense. That might fix that arrogant butt.

Lol!

MarketingBully01
09-21-2014, 09:50 AM

Really, dude? Really?....

dogshiek
09-21-2014, 09:58 AM
Wrap it in maroon and white!

Goat Holder
09-21-2014, 10:08 AM
Fairly certain that game taught both Mullen, and our team, a lesson. Although this same type shit happened in the 2010 Egg Bowl.

I seen it dawg
09-21-2014, 02:12 PM
Yeah 2010 and 2014 are so similar in time frame

mic
09-21-2014, 02:17 PM

You should be banned 1 week for every stupid thread and 3 weeks when you replay inside your own stupid thread. That may fix ur ignorant post..
Other than that , enjoy the win .....

EnterpriseDawg
09-21-2014, 03:02 PM
I do hate the prevent defense, especially when we were knocking the crap out of their qb so well. If it ain't broke...... Other than that it is beyond annoying reading all these negative posts. We F'N WON, learn to enjoy these moments. I have been on cloud 9 all day and annoying the F*** out of family and friends who are Tiger fans. I still have one co-worker to collect money from on Monday. It's the gift that keeps on giving.